• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THIS IS F---CKING HUUUUUUGE!!! Sidney Powell, Tom Fitton, Lou Dobbs discuss #Hammer & #Scorecard

Good post gayguns. I was going to post it.

How TF can they say Trump doesn't have 'hard evidence' to present a case to the SCOTUS??

As Hannity said, there's a lot more hard evidence of voter fraud than there ever was of 'Russia collusion.'

Last edited:
How TF can they say Trump doesn't have 'hard evidence' to present a case to the SCOTUS??

Because Trump has surrounded himself with deep-staters. Ya think his kids and Rudy are gonna come up with the hard evidence required to prove this case?

• Angry
Reactions: ehess60
was also posted in the long election thread as well as related stuff.

Reactions: Snuby642

Attachments

• capital-one-quicksilver-gary-featuring-samuel-l-jackson-large-9[1].jpg
    capital-one-quicksilver-gary-featuring-samuel-l-jackson-large-9[1].jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 48
Never would I have thought I would watch a prominent legit person on a legit media television program say the things she did
i have known about the hammer for 2 years or more. some nutcase told me about it.

Doesnt mean anything.

Stop with the bullshit hopefully it happens posts just like how we supposedly got the criminals caught in the act the other 1,000 times but nothing happened.

Idk man, grifting people and selling them out behind the scenes is one thing...

Taking their vote is another level because its personal.

If any of this has evidence it will be a shitstorm. But, thats a big big if...

• Angry
I'm very well aware of the problems with the digital voting machines. Back one Obama was elected fraudulently, I pointed this out when I vote. I'm selecting a Republican and it automatically switches to Democrat... There's a problem.

When I brought this up to the officials I was basically told to shut up and leave. When I tried to inform the other voters to be careful of I was a sort of out by the police. So, I did my duty and started loudly telling the entire room how to fix the problem ... Luckily, the police knew what was going on and they went back and to the line and started telling everybody.

That was back when they were still considered peace officers... not so lucky these days.

There is zero glitch in the system. Its purpose built software

A buddy of mine, ex-military that was very familiar with black ops, said these programs were used by spooks to interfere with elections and destabilize governments in Central America. It has CIA fingerprints all over it.

CIA? You're a conspiracy nut and are making baseless claims... LOL

Election interference? Yeah, it's something that Democrats know very well that they interfere in other countries elections... But apparently facts that have been taught through are considered conspiracy theories... LOL

CIA? You're a conspiracy nut and are making baseless claims... LOL

Election interference? Yeah, it's something that Democrats know very well that they interfere in other countries elections... But apparently facts that have been taught through are considered conspiracy theories... LOL
LOL...fuck off.

Go watch your boy Biden, he's getting ready to speak.

LOL...fuck off.

Go watch your boy Biden, he's getting ready to speak.
Lol...
I definitely like watching Biden speak. I enjoy puzzles and trying to figure things out. Trying to figure out what the fuck he said can be turned into a drinking game. If you can't figure it out, take a shot. If you're trying to do it in real time, you can be passed out drunk in less than half an hour

So the CIA, NSA, and all the rest have been busy spying on America twice as hard as they spied on foreign countries, then they used that data to make sure they got what they wanted and nobody challenged them?

And people are somehow shocked?

Nobody is going to care enough to do anything about it, and those that could do something are probably fully compromised already.

Yeah, Binney did a great job introducing the world to the tactics and technologies used in big data surveillance analytics. Unfortunately, those systems, processing power, audit points, and software has grown exponentially more powerful and efficient year over year. Just wait until quantum is REALLY here.

It's not just governments / National Security harnessing mass data collection and processing at ludicrous scale, but private companies that are anything but our "friends". There is not enough outrage towards the shit that they've been getting away with for far too long. Those companies pose some of the most significant threats to the American way of life as we once knew it, and their virus just embeds them that much deeper into people's lives, children's schools, and whatever else they want to invade.

Reactions: long range sponge
A buddy of mine, ex-military that was very familiar with black ops, said these programs were used by spooks to interfere with elections and destabilize governments in Central America. It has CIA fingerprints all over it.

Karma. Its a bitch aint it.

Present the irrefutable proof.........

Seeing it here just reeks of propaganda, disinformation and a hopeful circle jerk.

Get me a respected spokesperson - Sekulow, Fitton and Powell certainly are - present the case nationally on bought prime time.

Trump will be charged if out of office.

If he doesnt know what is at stake and willing to fight like he knows than shame on him at our great loss.

Give us the righteous proof that allows any means to fight for him.

Last edited:
I sure hope she doesn't get suicided....

I'm just saying....

She has the Flynn trial all wrapped up as a complete criminal operation.

Its unfortunate her work is dismissed as Biteme is a prime player in the persecution of the three star.

I dont know what it will take to make the large mass that exist in a state of bliss between the people like us on one side and the Omar/AOC/Commie crowd on the other.

They need to be presented with such a big pile of stinking wet shit that their own eyes must confront it and realize it for what it is.

Present the irrefutable proof.........

Seeing it here just reeks of propaganda, disinformation and a hopeful circle jerk.

Get me a respected spokesperson - Sekulow, Fitton and Powell certainly are - present the case nationally on bought prime time.

Trump will be charged if out of office.

If he doesnt know what is at stake and willing to fight like he knows than shame on him at our great loss.

Give us the righteous proof that allows any means to fight for him.

Take a look at what happened to Snowden after he "presented irrefutable proof" of the huge amount of domestic & international spying that our government was doing at every level......

Getting out information about high level conspiracies and law breaking is personally dangerous (remember what happened to the guy that passed on e-mails from the DNC showing they were rigging the 2016 primaries)?

You expect someone high ranking and with a lot to loose to literally give up their lives to give you this "information" you want?

Then what, you're just going to talk loud, everyone is going to have a big upset moment and the forget about it & they are left holding the bag as the deep state deals with them since of course you didn't deal with the deep state.

None of this stuff is "new news" anyone can easily have looked up how this kind of stuff has been going on for a long time.

I dont know what it will take to make the large mass that exist in a state of bliss between the people like us on one side and the Omar/AOC/Commie crowd on the other.

They need to be presented with such a big pile of stinking wet shit that their own eyes must confront it and realize it for what it is.

They dont care about right or wrong as long as they get their way.

Reactions: TACC
Who does Sidney Powell have for a client? General Mike Flynn. He would know the things Powell is saying. The big issue is how do you move forward without totally destroying the peoples confidence in the election system. Where there is truth, it will surface

Let it play out before going full crazy.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Doesnt mean anything.

Stop with the bullshit hopefully it happens posts just like how we supposedly got the criminals caught in the act the other 1,000 times but nothing happened.

Exactly. Too many corrupt people to get anything done, I don't see anything coming of this

• Angry
Take a look at what happened to Snowden after he "presented irrefutable proof" of the huge amount of domestic & international spying that our government was doing at every level......

Getting out information about high level conspiracies and law breaking is personally dangerous (remember what happened to the guy that passed on e-mails from the DNC showing they were rigging the 2016 primaries)?

You expect someone high ranking and with a lot to loose to literally give up their lives to give you this "information" you want?

Then what, you're just going to talk loud, everyone is going to have a big upset moment and the forget about it & they are left holding the bag as the deep state deals with them since of course you didn't deal with the deep state.

None of this stuff is "new news" anyone can easily have looked up how this kind of stuff has been going on for a long time.

I agree the Deep State is the issue.

A tiny minority currently controls the levers of power.

I think Trump is inclined to pardon Snowden based on some of his comments. I would.

There are those on this board that consider him a traitor and want him executed.

Where is the Snowden of the moment?

Where is the Admiral Mike Rodgers of the moment?

They are out there Im sure.

Rather than let them get "Seth Rich'd" they need to be protected if they exist.

If Trump hasnt been working on some of this since the day he announced mail in ballots are fraud shame on him.

He had better be motivated. Going to jail for ten years at his age doesnt look like a good after Presidency life.

That is going to happen.

We saw Stephy ask Biden if he would look at "Trumps obstruction of the Mueller probe" for criminal charges. They still want to use a completely debunked crime conspiracy to prosecute Trump.

All Im saying is Trump better get his shit in perfect order because he will not get help from the people unless it is there plain to see.

Even if Trump present iron clad proof I recently saw a video with college kids asked if either Biden or Trump were caught cheating in the election would they want to see the candidate held accountable........they all wanted Trump punished but laughed and thought it okay if Biden cheated.

That is what we are up against.

This evidence has to be so solid that an old farmer will think it worthwhile to get off a combine, leaving a crop to rot in a field, and grab his rifle.

Who does Sidney Powell have for a client? General Mike Flynn. He would know the things Powell is saying. The big issue is how do you move forward without totally destroying the peoples confidence in the election system. Where there is truth, it will surface

Let it play out before going full crazy.

We need to destroy peoples confidence in the election system.

Their confidence is unwarranted at the present time.

IMHO voting and the democratic process is the heart of our way of life. Interfering with it should be labeled as TREASON.

Whats the penalty for Treason.

Depends which side of the aisle you’re on! Hint...A fat payoff if you’re a commie

• Angry
Reactions: Maggot
No electricity
No food
No water
Usually gets peoples attention
Sad

Reactions: Bender