• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is fucked up.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Seems to me that prison would not be fitting for these punks. I'm normally against cruel and unusual punishment but they need to be isolated, and beaten badly every day with sticks and hoses, maybe some barbed wire, until they shit them selves when they hear the door open.

View attachment 8231097
    'They were laughing': Woman viciously beaten at Seattle-area gas station over cash, cigs and candy
    Too much effort one between the eyes for each of them and into the land fill.Little fuckers.

FztnsHTXsAMhUf3.jpeg

mix in basic depravity with no repercussions and that's what we get.

I am sure they will Use their reparations money to get Yale Law degrees…

On the subject of which, we Scots deserve reparations for Culloden.

Probably the Irish have a case, too.

Shouldn’t we be looting stuff and going after some big-eared king for our money?

And don’t even start about how much Germany owes, Well, everyone.

Sirhr

Reactions: speerchucker
    They will kill each other. Probably resort to cannibalism.

How many blows did it take the disenfranchised youth to knock down an overweight female?
    Not even smart enough to grap a bag to fill. Just what they could put in their hands. 🙃
    How many rounds you carrying?
    8+1

Im not math whiz but thats 2 per actor and one in reserve.

Reactions: 101st and EddieNFL
    Without me going to all of the trouble to look it up, does anyone here know Seattle's position on concealed carry?

There is a common denominator with most of these attacks, but I can't figure out what it is can someone help me out here?
    Careful with those generalizations, we have a group around here that has a one bad apple, or bad bushel of apples, or some BS like that theory. They will be commenting soon enough.

Shouldn’t we be looting stuff and going after some big-eared king for our money?

Sirhr
    My grandfather (mother's father) was from Germany and immigrated here. My grandmother was of english descent. My father was of english, irish, and scottish descent. Everyone owes me some money.

And no, my grandfather was not a NAZI. He was 10 when he came to USA and ended up serving in the US Army in WWII. In fact, I wonder why his family left. Am I secretly one of the chosen people? Is that why I like David Lee Roth even though the other singers were technically better? Last one hard to tell. I have to agree with the band in "Airheads."

Reactions: Clearlight
    Very easy to get a CCW license in WA.
    Thank you for the information.

Any idea of how many residents actually have one (percentage wise I suppose)?

Of course, I suppose there is always the "employer doesn't allow employees to be armed on the property" policy to consider.

Sirhr
    Now I know why I like you ;)

Reactions: sirhrmechanic