• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is getting nasty

Nothing there that a SAM wouldn't solve. Shoot down one or two of those choppers, and the rogue pilots will become much more vigilant about their location, and who they are shooting at.

Based on theme of the other thread, we see militaristic type strategies aimed at preventing the importation/transit/sale of drugs are ineffective solutions to the problem. It's all factored into the business model, and for every X% of shipments seized, more make it through. If a pipeline is effectively destroyed, another one takes it's place. It used to all come through Florida, but they tightened up the ports and now it's coming through Mexico or getting shipped up into ports on the East coast. This leads to both dangers to LE as seen here, and infringement on the civil liberties of Americans, which has been discussed ad nauseaum.

Does raiding some drug-dealers house who might have a couple of kilos make even a small dent in the big picture?

Given the sums of money involved, is the banking system really opaque enough to hide all this cash flow?

I have a hard time believing in this day and age, almost 14 years after 9/11, that the same technology used to figure out where terrorists are getting their funding, cannot be used to trace all this drug money.

Given all the bullshit this is creating, they should pull a 'Clear and Present Danger' and just bomb the villas of these drug king pins, seize their assets, and give the peon worker bees who make and mule the drugs some other options, and then move onto the next problem.

I have a hard time believing in this day and age, almost 14 years after 9/11, that the same technology used to figure out where terrorists are getting their funding, cannot be used to trace all this drug money.

LOL! ^^^ This guy thinks the "War on Drugs" is about stopping drugs and/or tracing drug money.

LOL! ^^^ This guy thinks the "War on Drugs" is about stopping drugs and/or tracing drug money.

Since it's Friday, I'd really enjoy you elaborating on what the "War on Drugs" is really about.

Really?

How about you start with the two books in my sig line.

Are you proposing that the the proceeds from the sale of illicit drugs are somehow being laundered by powerful banking interests with the consent of individuals holding positions of influence within governments?

No

ETA - "I" am not proposing anything.

While the question you posed is in the mix, is not the big picture. In fact it isn't even the little picture.

The simplest answer is to say that drugs are a tool, much like a wrench. There are all kinds of nuts and bolts that hold many facets of the machine together and using that wrench to tighten or loosen various nuts and bolts in a systematic manner can bring about certain results.

Last edited:
He's right woojos, and I dont Mike was trying to insult you. If things were on the up and up you would be right instead, but bottom line Mike is saying the drug business is good for the anti-drug business if you get our drift. We could close our border anytime we wanted to. We could stop illegals anytime we wanted to. We could go get our US Marine in that filthy mexican jail anytime we wanted to, but just about the only thing our government doesnt want want coming across that border is a US Marine that served honorably. We move heaven and earth and release 5 top enemy commanders to trade for a deserter but we wont help our Marine?

Now we have mexican military bought and paid for by the cartels, and they actually have the gall to shoot at our guys and we will...wait for it...do nothing. We play catch and release at the border anyway and after last week the border patrol cant even do that, they our own badges are actually being ordered to facilitate the breaking of US law.

I hope all the guys from the Bundy ranch go down there and shut the border and do what the Border patrol took an oath to do but is being ordered not to do. The sick irony is, if the militia went down there and protected US soil from invasion then you can bet the traitor in our best public housing would certainly be willing to finally let the border patrol go weapons free on that.

No

ETA - "I" am not proposing anything.

While the question you posed is in the mix, is not the big picture. In fact it isn't even the little picture.

The simplest answer is to say that drugs are a tool, much like a wrench. There are all kinds of nuts and bolts that hold many facets of the machine together and using that wrench to tighten or loosen various nuts and bolts in a systematic manner can bring about certain results.

Now this is getting interesting, however the loose analogies are not going to cut it. What are these "certain results" and what is this "machine" that drugs are being used as a tool to manipulate?

He's right woojos, and I dont Mike was trying to insult you. If things were on the up and up you would be right instead, but bottom line Mike is saying the drug business is good for the anti-drug business if you get our drift.

Now we have mexican military bought and paid for by the cartels,

And a US government bought and paid for by the bankers and the huge corporations.

Now this is getting interesting, however the loose analogies are not going to cut it. What are these "certain results" and what is this "machine" that drugs are being used as a tool to manipulate?
Woojos - you're going to have to commit the time to read the books. I mention that they are available as .pdf links b/c they are free, and in hopes that more people read them.

Since you asked, the machine is simply society. I don't know how old you are, but regardless you have probably seen change in our society. Ever wonder why?

It is such a big subject and so multi faceted that I will just cite two examples that have a multitude of rabbit trails.

Consider that drugs are just a tool. This tool like any other tool has a push and a pull effect. Sometimes it is used in foreign policy to push a country into more of a vassal state relationship (like we have done with Mexico / Columbia / or to a degree even A-Stan) with the argument that another country's drug production is a problem for not just their citizens, but for the addicts around the world and particularly here in the US. Now we can influence their domestic policies which in turn can benefit US corp interests. These can then dovetail into broader agenda and policy goals - NAFTA or CAFTA for example; or even Fast and Furious here at home. It is also what allows US commercial banks to make loans to these countries knowing that they will default on them, which in turn allows the banks to go Congress to secure a bailout for these countries - which then allows the banks to recapitalize and re-amortize the loan, thereby resetting the entire game.

Not sure if you were around for the crack epidemic and understand the level of violence - esp in LA, but understand that was largely driven by the US Gov. If you are not familiar with Medina Arkansas and Bill Clinton, or Freeway Rick Ross or Gary Webb and his reporting from his days at the San Jose Mercury news - you might want to read about these matters of fact.

Now ask yourself if the CIA brought in the coke and used Ross and others to distribute it throughout the nation - which in turn created both the crack epidemic as well as incited the violence - is it possible there was an agenda beyond that of the CIA financing black ops?

Here are some questions that all relate back to 'Why is society changing?': What happened to sentencing guidelines about this time (3 strikes) - what has been the net result be to families? To communities? What happens to addiction rates when you pump the streets with dope? Increased violence - the cheapening of human life? Militarizing the police? Private prisons? Economic impacts? Increases in union membership due to increases in municipal workers? Partisanship? Decline in graduation rates? What happens to dependency rates on the gov when you incarcerate the father? What is the need for the father if the gov pays the bills? How do fatherless boys turn out? How about fatherless girls? What happens to out of wed lock pregnancies? Abortions? Genetic defects? Home values and credit scores of those living in heavily impacted communities? These are just some of the rabbit trails.

You see tweaking one nut or bolt can have many consequences - some known, some not. Some would argue that a few folks understand the natural outgrowth of a few tweaks here and there and actually plan for it. Some would say that sounds implausible. However on a daily basis most of us do this on a very small scale with those around us. We want something to happen so we suggest to another that they do something that on face would benefit them. We feed it to them incrementally until it becomes 'their plan' and when they repeat it back to us we tell them it is brilliant. When they follow through, we receive the benefits that we desired all along and that we knew would follow as a natural result of their having implemented such a plan.

Here is another concept that is tough for many to get their head around - what would life be like if your entire family had for generations enjoyed a degree of wealth such that the principal was never touched? Such that the investment earnings actually added to the principal itself even after a lavish lifestyle? In other words endless money. What would likely hold your interest? After you have bought all the toys, what is left? People and concepts - you buy people to create influence to engineer your concepts of how you think the world would work better for you. Now think of that as a learned behavior and then consider the impacts of such thinking over the course of several generations. Given such thinking, realize that people like you and me are 'the little people' and that little people don't matter. Some would even say that on an individual level - the actual life of a little person doesn't mater at all.

BTW - if you haven't check out poppy production both pre and post US invasion of A-stan.​

Last edited:
Well said Mike. For those who have never asked why, ask yourself why cannabis, a medicine for thousands of years, and was required that Virginia Farmers grow it, was made illegal in 1937. Google DuPont and Hearst. Try this link.Marijuana Timeline | Busted - America's War On Marijuana | FRONTLINE | PBS

Its all about the money. 10's of thousands if not 100's of thousands of lives have been impacted and ruined for the profit of a few. But thats good for those who arrest and imprison others. Keeps them in a job.

Do take the time to read the books Mike suggests.

Think your free in America. I hate drunk driving as much as anyone. LiveLeak.com - DUI Suspects Face Forced Blood Draws I can only shut my mouth as to what would happen to anyone who did that to me. Sooner or later.

Last edited:

You see tweaking one nut or bolt can have many consequences - some known, some not. Some would argue that a few folks understand the natural outgrowth of a few tweaks here and there and actually plan for it. Some would say that sounds implausible. However on a daily basis most of us do this on a very small scale with those around us. We want something to happen so we suggest to another that they do something that on face would benefit them. We feed it to them incrementally until it becomes 'their plan' and when they repeat it back to us we tell them it is brilliant. When they follow through, we receive the benefits that we desired all along and that we knew would follow as a natural result of their having implemented such a plan.

Here is another concept that is tough for many to get their head around - what would life be like if your entire family had for generations enjoyed a degree of wealth such that the principal was never touched? Such that the investment earnings actually added to the principal itself even after a lavish lifestyle? In other words endless money. What would likely hold your interest? After you have bought all the toys, what is left? People and concepts - you buy people to create influence to engineer your concepts of how you think the world would work better for you. Now think of that as a learned behavior and then consider the impacts of such thinking over the course of several generations. Given such thinking, realize that people like you and me are 'the little people' and that little people don't matter. Some would even say that on an individual level - the actual life of a little person doesn't mater at all.

Taken from the 1928, Edward L. Bernays' (the “father of public relations),” book,Propaganda:

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …
n almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons… who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind…

i dont want to say it but you're way late to the party bud. this is much like the "matrix" but for real. once you take the red pill you cant go back so be mindful of how far and how deep you want to dig.

Woojos, read, watch and think about the things you see daily. As always in everything.....follow the money/power.

Unless you guys can name the names of the people really running the show, I have to conclude at this point there is a lot of speculation going on. I have a big reading list, and will get to the Tavistock book eventually. The book on the Federal Reserve was already on it as is Bernay's Propaganda.

Also, following the money will get you nowhere as that path is pretty well disguised.

Unless you guys can name the names of the people really running the show, I have to conclude at this point there is a lot of speculation going on. I have a big reading list, and will get to the Tavistock book eventually. The book on the Federal Reserve was already on it as is Bernay's Propaganda.

Also, following the money will get you nowhere as that path is pretty well disguised.

If you are reading about the Fed, you need to watch this

http://youtu.be/swkq2E8mswI

Posted via Tapatalk HD for iPad

I watched that flick and it was very interesting.

At this point, I'm more interested in a complete list of shareholders in the Federal Reserve member banks.

woojos??? Are you part of law enforcement??? Because coming from someone that once in their life was brain washed to believe the war on terror, I would say that your brain washed to have the belief of "The War On Drugs in the Reagan Scents.." That above posting by Mike Honcho was plain biblical to any in the know....

Woojos - as for names - just start with these:

Every attendee to Binderberg since 1954
Past and Present members of the Council on Foreign Relations
The CATO Institute
The Rand Corporation
American Enterprise Institute
Center for Strategic and International Studies
New America Foundation
Think Progress
The Bank of International Settlements
The Federal Reserve Board
The boards of every major commercial bank in the world
Bill Gates / George Soros / Warren Buffett / the Clintons…..

Pay a lot of attention to the fact that George Soros also donated a lot of money to that group that influences Man and Little Boy relationships!! Fact

Yep, I see more than the old YaaOhh crowd here!! Were talking child sex trafficking, with some of these shit bags names!! It goes all the way back to "Boys Town" and that black Larry King....

Ease up on Woojos - it is a red pill moment. I know for myself and several others, once I made the connections, it scared the shit out of me. Normalcy bias is bliss - "it is so because the nice man in the sharp looking blue suit on the TV told me it was true". Let's be honest, it is much easier to comprehend the world in the terms that are fed to us than contemplate the end game of the true construct in which we live.

Congratulations to Woojos for having the courage to investigate it on his own and make his own decisions.

We should encourage others to empower themselves with the truth.

Woojos - as for names - just start with these:

Every attendee to Binderberg since 1954
Past and Present members of the Council on Foreign Relations
The CATO Institute
The Rand Corporation
American Enterprise Institute
Center for Strategic and International Studies
New America Foundation
Think Progress
The Bank of International Settlements
The Federal Reserve Board
The boards of every major commercial bank in the world
Bill Gates / George Soros / Warren Buffett / the Clintons…..

You forgot the most important one..........ROTHSCHILD FAMILY

Posted via Tapatalk HD for iPad

I've been reading a lot on the Council of Foreign Relations lately. Very interesting stuff.

Can anybody tell me who killed James Forrestal and why?

Ease up on Woojos - it is a red pill moment. I know for myself and several others, once I made the connections, it scared the shit out of me. .

There's no going back, there's no going back,there's no going back.

As long as there is a market for something (illegal drugs, alcohol, firearms..the item isn't important), someone, somewhere will want to make money supplying that item. As with any business the higher up the food chain you go, the more money they make in the system.

Historically, prohibitions have never been truly effective. The biggest impact the prohibitions have is to create a market place for smugglers. This has to be balanced with the knowledge that when legalized, someone else may step in to make money. In either case (legal, or illegal), whenever there is a market for an item, someone will figure out how to make money supplying the item.

Simple supply and demand capitalism. The legality (or not) of an item is a minor consideration to money mongers.

I've been reading a lot on the Council of Foreign Relations lately. Very interesting stuff.
Can anybody tell me who killed James Forrestal and why?

Kennedy,would be noproblem., ForrestallYoull have to draw your own conclusions here:---------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One might argue that because Israel had already been recognized by the United States by the time Forrestal died, and because he had been removed from the Truman cabinet and discredited by his breakdown and hospitalization, he was no longer a threat to the supporters of Israel. But he was a man of prominence, wealth, and determination who intended to buy a newspaper and to write a book that threatened to expose a number Roosevelt-Truman administration secrets, especially related to the machinations that brought the United States into World War II and the wartime policies that advanced the interests of the Soviet Union. His voluminous diary was confiscated by the Truman White House and its full contents have never been revealed.

Most important, though, it was feared that he would continue to work against the interests of Israel. The anonymous toward Forrestal continues to the present day in Zionist circles, who continue to characterize this most able and dedicated of public servants as an anti-semite and a nut.

If anyone within the Truman White House had anything to do with Forrestal's death, the most likely suspect would be the shadowy string-puller David Niles, a man with connections both to the Zionists and to the Communists. The previously mentioned author, Simpson, sees him as a likely suspect primarily because of his Communist affinities, and Simpson provides us with a laundry list of outrages perpetrated by the Communists in pursuit of world domination. But one should not overlook the ruthless record of the Israelis, from the assassinations of Lord Moyne and Count Benadotte and the bombing of the Kind David Hotel, all of which pre-dated the Forrestal death, right up to the more recent massacres in Qana and Jenin and the systematic assassination of Palestinian leaders.

[MENTION=105687]11:11[/MENTION]

Could you be referring to the so-called "money-changers" from the old book Im thinking of?

Taken from the 1928, Edward L. Bernays' (the “father of public relations),” book,Propaganda:

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …
n almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons… who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind…

Was The Department Of Defense Behind Facebook’s Controversial Manipulation Study?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...d-facebook’s-controversial-manipulation-study

Last edited:
Was The Department Of Defense Behind Facebook’s Controversial Manipulation Study?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...d-facebook’s-controversial-manipulation-study

Reminds me of the MKUltra experiments, however more ethically in the gray:

"Theodore Kaczynski, also known as the Unabomber, was among the twenty-two Harvard undergraduates used as a guinea pig in ethically questionable experiments conducted at Harvard by Henry Murray. In the experiment each student received a code name. Theodore John Kaczynski, who later became known as Unabomber, was given the code name "Lawful". Among other purposes, Murray's experiments were focused on measuring people's reaction under extreme stress. The unwitting undergraduates were submitted to what Murray himself called "vehement, sweeping and personally abusive" attacks. Assaults to their egos, cherished ideas and beliefs were the vehicle used to cause high levels of stress and distress to Murray's unwitting guinea pigs.[76]" (from Wikipedia)

I heard it was an honest mistake. But how in the hell can they attack? I mean who did they think they were firing at?

I heard it was an honest mistake. But how in the hell can they attack? I mean who did they think they were firing at?

A great primer on the situation is the book Murder City http://www.amazon.com/Murder-City-Ciudad-Economys-Killing/dp/1568586450

Recognize that there is a long link between the Mexican Government / elements of the Mexican Government and drug trafficking. Today it is a matter of fact that elements of the Mexican military are under the direction of the cartels. Silver or lead….

There have been several documented incursions by the Mexican military into the US.

Saying this was an accident - do you believe that? From the article: The Mexican helicopter was 15 yards from the border agents when they were came under fire, Del Cueto said.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Check out the price of heroin in the US Tracing the U.S. heroin surge back south of the border as Mexican cannabis output falls - The Washington Post, think the US gov is assisting? U.S. Visas Helped Fuel the Juarez Drug Wars - The Daily Beast Think no one could have possibly foreseen that? Think the US gov is assisting by other means? How about Fast N Furious? Think those guns went all the cartels equally or do you think we were picking one horse over the other? Now why would that be?

A less productive society, fracturing of families, concerned with fear, more LE, more laws, more taxes, more control…..

[/FONT]

Ease up on Woojos - it is a red pill moment. I know for myself and several others, once I made the connections, it scared the shit out of me. Normalcy bias is bliss - "it is so because the nice man in the sharp looking blue suit on the TV told me it was true". Let's be honest, it is much easier to comprehend the world in the terms that are fed to us than contemplate the end game of the true construct in which we live.

Congratulations to Woojos for having the courage to investigate it on his own and make his own decisions.

We should encourage others to empower themselves with the truth.

Enlighten me on all these connections you speak of. Where does one start with real info? And, I dont mean crap off of infowars.

Reminds me of the MKUltra experiments…..:

"Theodore Kaczynski, also known as the Unabomber,

Most of the public has no idea what MKUltra was about and have never heard of it. Of those that are aware of it most possess but a cursory understanding of the program (myself as well). The Kaczynski link to MKUltra was spun in much the same manner as the Frank Olsen matter - suppress the link; then admit it, but state that it was just an individual negative reaction to the experiment. The general public shrugs and says 'gee that's bad' and then promptly forgets.

The only negative reaction on the part of Kaczynski was that he was autonomous - he chose his own targets. Kaczynski was a wind up toy. I will not be surprised if MKUltra still exists and has merely morphed into something that involves the systematic collection of medical data, active monitoring of unwitting test subjects who are already on psychotropic drugs, the power of suggestion, and unstable people. Given the history of our Gov it will not be a surprise to learn that events like the Colorado movie theater were the outgrowth of such efforts.

Enlighten me on all these connections you speak of. Where does one start with real info? And, I dont mean crap off of infowars.

You can either go to the top of the thread or you can just skip to the two books in my sig line - start with the book on the FED - it is more tangible.

Since you reference him - Alex Jones is a carnival barker who, in my opinion, is a dangerous and self promoting person. He references some established facts but then uses them as a springboard for some whacked out supposition all in an effort to make $$$. Never forget that Mr. Jones did us all a disservice at the Alamo last October.

We were talking about United Nation troops and vehicles being within the United States the other day.... Plus the Russian troops and the "Militarization of Our Law Enforcement"... Well, could the future " Hate Crime Reporting Act of 2014 " have anything to do with it??? Let's see..... If the Senate Bill 2219 passes, and all of us have to have an internet ID, like China,,, then the Gov. could easily involve themselves in our internet searches and interests. So, if you show on your searches that your against homosexuality or your view on Muslims is not within the " todays politically correct point of view ", you could be targeted or picked up, by a door to door sweep on all that fit the new mold for terrorist within our country ( which would be white, conservative males, with a Christian background, and an interest in firearms. ) Could it be the future collapse of the U.S. dollar / economy that causes this "social unrest," that they are preparing for??? Will they use this internet or your background information to profile who the " non-conforming citizens " are??? Why is their so much odd things occurring within our Fed. & local Gov. at the moment and no one seems to care??? "Or'',your just labeled a tin foil hat wearing idiot!!! It's like people now a days are so entertained ( like Hitler discussed you do to pacify a population ) by Hollywood and the media, that we're all hoodwinked!!!! Take the hood off folks! Ask the questions, why their is such a scramble for "disaster readiness" and the collection of information or data mining??? What do they know, that we don't? Or, what are they tying to make happen? Just wondering......

Reminds me of the MKUltra experiments, however more ethically in the gray:

"Theodore Kaczynski, also known as the Unabomber, was among the twenty-two Harvard undergraduates used as a guinea pig in ethically questionable experiments conducted at Harvard by Henry Murray. In the experiment each student received a code name. Theodore John Kaczynski, who later became known as Unabomber, was given the code name "Lawful". Among other purposes, Murray's experiments were focused on measuring people's reaction under extreme stress. The unwitting undergraduates were submitted to what Murray himself called "vehement, sweeping and personally abusive" attacks. Assaults to their egos, cherished ideas and beliefs were the vehicle used to cause high levels of stress and distress to Murray's unwitting guinea pigs.[76]" (from Wikipedia)

And Facebook was just caught with their hand in the cookie jar, taking payment to let shadowy creepy "researchers" mess with people's profile comments feed to see if they could cause them to be sad or happy depending on how they messed things up.... Scary stuff when you consider how many idiots base their self worth on how many random strangers click a like button.

And Facebook was just caught with their hand in the cookie jar, taking payment to let shadowy creepy "researchers" mess with people's profile comments feed to see if they could cause them to be sad or happy depending on how they messed things up.... Scary stuff when you consider how many idiots base their self worth on how many random strangers click a like button.

Most of the DoD associated research labs, really aren't all that shadowy, compared to other portions of the DoD/IC. Given that the public services sector of the economy is the only one growing, and a lot of that is due to DoD/Gov funding both in academia and industry, I see no tin foil hat worthy material here. The other stuff went pretty deep and if somebody is holding a shred party, you can guarantee there is a reason for it.

Facebook and a lot of the other "social networking" companies still haven't demonstrated a viable business model, at least they are getting paid for something if they even took payment. R&D is hard and expensive, and off-loading a lot of the technology development to student researchers in academia actually saves them a ton of money, develops a capable workforce, and leads to the maturation of the technology. I'm thinking Facebook may have had some of their own guy's collect the data, then they shipped it off to academia for study.

It's also the reason why all these private companies are freaking out, as any association with the "national security apparatus" is bad PR and hurts their private sector bottom line. There's a lot of VC tied up in these operations and following the money does not always require a tin-foil hat.

The evolution of this data mining stuff is really going to get wild and there's a lot of opportunity there. Military and government are not the only ones looking into it.

With that thing the wind can be your best friend if you have enough time. LOL

Give us over here in GA a heads up before you fire off anything like that please sir. It would be much appreciated.

Say GF, I saw your location once read "guarding the still on bogan mt. with a 106 R/R". Do you really have one of those? Thats friggin sweet if you do. Where do you get ammo for it though? MRAPs be damned, anyone facing that in disadvantaged terrain especially will NEED surplus F-4s.