• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is going to be epic Tin foil hat fodder!!!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

Not that us Reynolds Bowler types have been wrong a lot lately.

But what nefarious thing could they be plotting with this…

I think everyone should turn off phones and put in faraday bags…. Unplug TV. Take batteries out of radio… put foil over car satellite receiver…

Just to fuck with FEMA.

Just too good an opportunity!

Sirhr

I think everyone should turn off phones and put in faraday bags…. Unplug TV. Take batteries out of radio… put foil over car satellite receiver…

Just to fuck with FEMA.

Sirhr
I don't know, Sir, seems like an awful lot of work for a warning that, if Maui is any indication, They won't use anyway. Even the one time in Their careers that they should use it.:ROFLMAO:

i got an earthquake alert the other day, during our "hurricane".
they told me i might feel shaking.

• Haha
Reactions: notacos4u
I get the warm tinglies all over when I hear the emergency alert sound off on my phone. One of these days it'll be the one that says there is an alien invasion or an unknown strain of rabies is spreading and creating zombies. One day...
Will probably announce the outbreak of gay zombies caused by the latest release of the wu-flu.

We had this in the UK around 6 months ago, the sjw contingent were rabid about advising people with a secret phone to remember to switch it off. Apparently something about beaten women having secrets phones?

Can't say I understood it really but it was fun seeing all bleeding hearts repost the same weird shit.

Just to fuck with FEMA.

Sirhr
Tinfoil??? Not sure it’s tinfoil, what other times have we had tests before some crazy shit happened?

With the title I thought you’d treat us to some ghost stories or Bigfoot or something similar.

Reactions: 338dude
I’m gonna see if having these settings like this works to not receive the alert.
Like I really care what the government says. Or I’ll just go out in the woods where there is no cell service.

4821B452-0BEA-4655-B83A-69007D9AE4C1.png

I’m gonna see if having these settings like this works to not receive the alert.
Like I really care what the government says. Or I’ll just go out in the woods where there is no cell service.

View attachment 8215836
What ? You sound as though you feel that they have been "unreliable".... :unsure:

Say it ain't so :eek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I just assume our omnipotent government is always up to something. Maybe it is nothing more than getting ready for covid season? Who the fuck knows.

i got an earthquake alert the other day, during our "hurricane".
they told me i might feel shaking.
Some people out the country here got hit by a tornado this year. They said their phone rang {land line} and the National Weather Service told them they were in the direct path of a tornado. Looked out the window and saw it, and hurried into the basement. The tornado left nothing but the foundation.

I worked with a guy who's double wide got destroyed by a tornado. They all lived. His son was walking to the bathroom and said he could hear a loud roar then the house just got ripped apart around him and he was thrown through the air. His dad, who I worked with, said he went to bed and woke up in the yard on his mattress. His wife was pinned under some stuff and looked like she went rounds with Mike Tyson.

Whatever they are planning.... they just need to bring it.
Now.

We have to get it over with before we can get over it.

Just to fuck with FEMA.

Sirhr
The audio frequency is coded, after multiple applications will drive you crazy, make you take a covid shot, become a Liberal or all of the above. :ROFLMAO: 🤡 World!

They got pulled away from the computers to monitor people in person

I wonder if that is him in the blue helmet hiding in my woods 563 yards from my porch? I thought I saw a glow…

IMG_5207.jpeg

Good thing I have my wood line ranged!

Sirhr

Last edited:
You know that's actually not out of the realm of possibility right ?

And you can get a bank card chip implanted to pay with your hand.

Sirhr

And you can get a bank card chip implanted to pay with your hand.

Sirhr

I got mine in my dick.

Brings a whole new meaning to "tap to pay".

Great. Like I need another reason to eat a few Phone/TV/Radio sized foil bags of Nacho Doritos.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: camocorvette
Anyone who posts a Col. Flagg reference should get SH bonus points.

Sirhr
That explains why I got the badges. I posted a Col Flagg pic in the first thread about DFAD, how Flagg was his relative, so, it's all in the family.

I laughed pretty hard at one of her tampon commercials.

Sorry let me rephrase I laughed at her pretty hard now that she can only book tampon commercials.
Well, the thing is all of her comedy is about her vagina. And it's just not that funny, not even to women. So, netflix tried to buoy her up and they just didn't make the money they could have by putting on someone funny, like Dave Chappelle or anyone else. Even Owen Benjamin can walk rings around her and he has become a bit man in the hills, as well.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

It does NOT work.

The "Presidential Alert" cannot be blocked, *maybe* if you had a rooted phone you could block it but not blockable on a stock cell phone.

I don't remember from last time if turning the ringer off had any effect.

Just another reminder of your place in The King's land under His protection.

Reactions: XP1K
It does NOT work.

The "Presidential Alert" cannot be blocked, *maybe* if you had a rooted phone you could block it but not blockable on a stock cell phone.

I don't remember from last time if turning the ringer off had any effect.

Just another reminder of your place in The King's land under His protection.
It will be blocked when phone is off in Faraday bag.