• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is going to be fun to watch

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

This much rain on dry ground?

Homeless camps everywhere?

Oh and this much water getting dumped into San Andreas fault area?

How about those Malibu beach homes and the ones perched on cliffs hanging by coat hangers an tinker toy and stuff?

It’s about time California got a beating like this. It’s like God said “I’m gonna leave those good people in Florida alone… I’m gonna send a message to the sodomites and the child buggerers. Hold my beer!”

Would be awesome if NY and DC got it this year, too.

Some days, you just have to wake up and go “I love climate change!”

This is why I burn all those tractor tires and drive 400”+ V8’s

Hope you all stocked up on popcorn, this should be good!

Sirhr

One can only hope

TOOL Ænema

/

Lyrics

Some say the end is near
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three-ring
Circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
Any fucking time, any fucking day
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your Prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car

It's a
Bullshit three-ring
Circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
Any fucking time, any fucking day
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay

Some say a comet will fall from the sky
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits

And some say the end is near
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
Stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit

One great big festering neon distraction
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied
Learn to swim, learn to swim, learn to swim
'Cause Mom's gonna fix it all soon
Mom's comin' 'round to put it back the way it ought to be

Learn to swim, learn to swim

Fuck L. Ron Hubbard and
Fuck all his clones
Fuck all these gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes

Fuck retro anything
Fuck your tattoos
Fuck all you junkies and
Fuck your short memories

Yeah, fuck smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas
Fuck these dysfunctional
Insecure actresses

'Cause I'm praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way
I wanna watch it all go down

Mom, please flush it all away
I wanna see it go right in and down
I wanna watch it go right in
Watch you flush it all away

Yeah, time to bring it down again
Yeah, don't just call me pessimist
Try and read between the lines
I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend

I wanna see it come down
Put it down
Suck it down
Flush it down

IMG_8111.jpeg

It will pressure wash all the shit and needles off the ground for about a day or two before the usual critters repollute the ground.

I am genuinely worried about people being out in the storm and getting lanced by a AIDS or hepatitus filled syringe blown around by the wind. That would suck real bad...

I see it as a win/win.

-All the homeless get a free and needed shower.
-Half their camps get washed away.
-The human excrement gets washed away.
-The desert gets much needed rain.

I see it as a win/win.

Pretty crazy to think ancient Romans lived cleaner and had cleaner cities re: human waste than we do in 2023 due to coddling homeless...
Fckn disgusting

Careful what one wishes for.

The predictive programming of the past few decades indicates that It is a likely a collision of natural disasters they are waiting for to then pull the rug out from under their financial pillar of power that holds the United States upright.

Reactions: UKDslayer
meh, we were already washed away in a huge atmospheric river last january.

Pretty crazy to think ancient Romans lived cleaner and had cleaner cities re: human waste than we do in 2023 due to coddling homeless...
Fckn disgusting

The Romans had a solution for homeless, indigent, substance-addled, thieves and refuse.

It involved lions and much cheering!

The little utopian soy-vegan green fem-boys think we're headed for a eco-Utopia where they will rule over a rainbow world. I see a future where they are beating each other to death with claw hammers inside a dumpster for my amusement and the chance to run a betting line.

Winner gets to fight tomorrow. Loser gets sold to the audience as meat pies tomorrow. I plan to franchise it. So get in early! It will be called Meat N Beat. Millions and millions served...

Sirhr

The Romans had a solution for homeless, indigent, substance-addled, thieves and refuse.

It involved lions and much cheering!

The little utopian soy-vegan green fem-boys think we're headed for a eco-Utopia where they will rule over a rainbow world. I see a future where they are beating each other to death with claw hammers inside a dumpster for my amusement and the chance to run a betting line.

Winner gets to fight tomorrow. Loser gets sold to the audience as meat pies tomorrow. I plan to franchise it. So get in early! It will be called Meat N Beat. Millions and millions served...

Sirhr
Like a combination of Soylent Green and Thunderdome.

all deaths caused by covid ..brought on by global warming , and fat green haired chicks that think they are men or is it men that think they are women . there will be laughs , tears , and leftist crying so a good time to be had by all .

No shit. Our place is scary dry in North Texas. We are in Houston this weekend and it's almost as dry here.
All I can say is my AC is doing a damn fine job. At my house, it is 104 F. But the AC is holding to 84. It's an old house, built in 1969. I leave it turned up when I am gone.

Reactions: UKDslayer
If the rains are anything like the estimates, the flooding & mudslides should be epic in SOCAL.

• Love
Reactions: kc7pwx
All I can say is my AC is doing a damn fine job. At my house, it is 104 F. But the AC is holding to 84. It's an old house, built in 1969. I leave it turned up when I am gone.
I live in Charleston, SC it has been pretty damn hot and humid here if my AC let my house get to 84 that fucker would be at the scrap yard...my AC stays on 68 and most days it will keep the house at 68 to 75 I don't give a fuck if it runs all day....LOL I spend money on a lot of stupid shit and one thing I don't mind blowing it on is electricity..........:)

Besides I got to keep my baby girls cool after a hard day having fun…..
1692515279156.jpeg

Last edited:
I see it as a win/win.

Let's say there are 50,000 homeless in LA. Figure half of them shit/piss in the streets.

If I were to try to pull a permit for a subdivision for 5000 and I had no provision for septic, would I be approved?

No is the answer. Yet, for some reason, the powers that be look the other direction when it comes to homeless poo.

Strangely enough I'd rather be there with all the flooding than here with the 109*f it's supposed to hit today (Sun).
Was 107* Sat, 109* Sun, sposed to be over 105* till Fri.
If the wind would blow a bit it would help.....but not even a whisper of a breeze.

But yea, fuck Ca.

We use A/C mostly to knock the humidity down indoors.
Lack of A/C caused the first south to north migration in the 50's.

Now it's the other way around. Damn it.

I leave it turned up when I am gone.
This is not the right thing to do.
Everything in your house, the floor, the walls, the furniture, the cabinets, EVERYTHING is now at the higher temperature. It takes time to cool all of that back down when your system is running in not optimal conditions. Meaning it is not very efficient.
Have your indoor coil and your outdoor coil professionally cleaned with a cleaning chemical. Rinsing with water is a waste of water. Have your blower fan blade inspected and cleaned if needed. Install a clean filter. Set your desired temperature on the thermostat and leave it alone.
The only places that benefit from setting back temperatures are businesses and such places that are ritual. Your office closes at 5pm and the t-stat is programmed to a higher temperature. The office opens at 8am and the t-stat is programmed to return to the desired temperature. The t-stat has adaptive recovery and may turn the system on a couple hours early to achieve the time and temp. But that's done during the cooler hours of the morning and not at the hottest time of the day.
Professional advice. Take it or not.

When FEMA spends what remains of their budget in California, and a Hurricane hits the Gulf or East coast, or tornados in central U.S., oh well.
Stock up.

The effing morons were at it at again, went to Costco yesterday all the tp and water was gone lmao. Its been raining steady all day so far have 3 inches recorded where I live. Oh and there's a breeze. Now out in the desert areas/west of the basin they are probably going to get messy.

This much rain on dry ground?

Homeless camps everywhere?

Oh and this much water getting dumped into San Andreas fault area?

How about those Malibu beach homes and the ones perched on cliffs hanging by coat hangers an tinker toy and stuff?

It’s about time California got a beating like this. It’s like God said “I’m gonna leave those good people in Florida alone… I’m gonna send a message to the sodomites and the child buggerers. Hold my beer!”

Would be awesome if NY and DC got it this year, too.

Some days, you just have to wake up and go “I love climate change!”

This is why I burn all those tractor tires and drive 400”+ V8’s

Hope you all stocked up on popcorn, this should be good!

Sirhr
Show me someone with a FUCK that given about Cali……

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
What we need is a big ol earthquake along the southern border making it completely impassable from the Gulf to the Pacific.
Let God make the wall Trump could not. Nothing we really need comes from Ca, or Mexico.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Actually felt that one , oh and it's still sprinkling.