• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is gonna get ugly...

SSG69

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2007
Central IL

I can’t believe this shit is happening right before my eyes. You know this regime will be outfitted with the finest full auto weapons and military gear. The war is here.

An the good people in Il will allow him to live freely, while enjoying the public tit he is sucking on. Even though he took an oath, which to him means nothing, as well as those who will enforce that shit, under the guise of Just Doing My Job. Just wait until "Just doing my job" sees first rate push back, or they go all the way back to the root, of cause.

Well, you know=w what needs doin

I can’t believe this shit is happening right before my eyes. You know this regime will be outfitted with the finest full auto weapons and military gear. The war is here.

The way I see it, they are going to use the foid card system (which you have to have to buy a gun or ammo in IL) to try to disarm us, with a group of highly skilled soldiers. They know the local law enforcement won’t do it so they are gonna build a army to do it.

Reactions: RRG
An the good people in Il will allow him to live freely, while enjoying the public tit he is sucking on. Even though he took an oath, which to him means nothing, as well as those who will enforce that shit, under the guise of Just Doing My Job. Just wait until "Just doing my job" sees first rate push back, or they go all the way back to the root, of cause.
"Just because it's illegal now doesn't mean it wasn't legal then". <-team blue in regards to asset theft
They will enforce every decree from the oligarchy

The way I see it, they are going to use the foid card system (which you have to have to buy a gun or ammo in IL) to try to disarm us, with a group of highly skilled soldiers. They know the local law enforcement won’t do it so they are gonna build a army to do it.
If you would substitute robot for soldiers I'll by that. Highly trained military men, I'm not buying that as the ones I know/knew would never go along with that B/S at all. If they went on a ride like that you best have them as door kickers instead of over-watch or last men in. Those types are not stupid or lackeys,...

I’m didn’t say military men. I meant like highly trained swat teams with full armor and the like. They want resistance to be futile.

I feel like someone needs to start a “club” dedicated to the PHYSICAL protection of 2A. Some way to stick together and protect each other in the event of breaches of 2A.

Reactions: deersniper
Well seems they have/are building a retroactive registry. wow

""The Firearms Services Bureau has enhanced the FOID revocation list shared with all law enforcement to include FTIP history which indicates firearm purchase history as well as the number of firearm purchases utilizing FTIP."

Announced two days ago, and halfway down the page.

http://www.isp.state.il.us/media/pressdetails.cfm?ID=1021

I feel like someone needs to start a “club” dedicated to the PHYSICAL protection of 2A. Some way to stick together and protect each other in the event of breaches of 2A.

They have. It's called a citizens militia. Worked quite well 200 odd years ago.

“The Division of Operations has been directed to plan for more specialized enforcement over the long term. In late January 2019, the Office of the Governor requested from ISP the funding, manpower, and new cadet requirements necessary to establish a potential gun violence task force that would include FOID related enforcement to be submitted as part of the budget for FY 2020. That proposal was submitted February 8 and included in the Governor’s budget proposal.”

I’m didn’t say military men. I meant like highly trained swat teams with full armor and the like. They want resistance to be futile.

That’s assuming the home they are going to isn’t set to burn like waco.... body armor does nothing for when you are on fire.

i would not be surprised at the number of different ways this could play out.

I was born and raised in IL and my grandpa told me since I was 5 or 6 years old, that the goal was to confiscate our guns. That was in 1970 or ‘71. I honestly couldn’t imagine that. Turns out grandpa knew way more than my young mind gave him credit. I always hated the FOID card there because it said right on it “Illinois State Police”. Creepy and totally violated the Constitution. This anti-2A shit is spreading like the plague.

Glad I am in AZ now, where guns are celebrated, not confiscated.

Reactions: Ravenworks

The Midwest cities are already home to many urban criminal gangs, and now you got a new influx of illegals of all kinds, a lot of them right from the war torn streets of Somalia.

It would not surprise me one bit if they start recruiting and deputizing the hoodlums out of jail programs and off the streets and use these sons of bitches as cannon fodder for future gun seizure raids, just like in A Clockwork Orange, where they hired the police right from the ranks of the street scum to increase the state's brutality.

Remember the timeless life lesson from The Patriot :

"Aim small, miss small..."

Reactions: deersniper
This shit will cause a civil uprising the government does not want to fuck with. They are trying to rule this country like it is Nazi Germany.

No it won’t. If anyone was going to do anything they’d have done it by now. Everyone needs to stop fooling themselves that there is anyone out there willing to do jack shit.

Everyone will sit there bitching while their rights are removed, stuffing their fat god damn faces with hamburgers and beer watching television.

No it won’t. If anyone was going to do anything they’d have done it by now. Everyone needs to stop fooling themselves that there is anyone out there willing to do jack shit.

Everyone will sit there bitching while their rights are removed, stuffing their fat god damn faces with hamburgers and beer watching television.
Yeah you’re right.

Any resistance to gun seizures or forced disarmament on any level, will not be en masse as in the excitement of the early years of the American Revolution.

If we are to be seeing any resistance, it would be gradual and sporadic. Some may willingly comply with the confiscations at first, so that they can survive through the initial phase unscathed, so they may plot their revenge and fight their future battles on their own terms and not the enemy's terms. Equally amongst their ranks will be the victims of collateral damage from the state's heavy handed actions, who may be seeking to avenge loved ones hurt or killed as a result of tyranny.

A few may go out in a blaze of heroic sacrifice when their doors are kicked down in the initial phase. They will certainly be heavily covered as well as demonized and vilified by the state media. And it will be their actions that will inspire the lone grey men patriots described in the preceding paragraph.

However, it is my fear that when resistance do occur, many people within the gun owner community may just be too quick to condemn these resisters as domestic terrorists or extremists, parroting the comments of the state media.

Pretty much a page from the troubles in Ireland.
That is a page dates to WW II an This Guy. He is the only one to be called before congress for doing his job to well in the SE/A games.
Guy was a master at/with tactics an camouflage. He could make some of the deadliest traps/devices with nothing but local shit that never looked out of place, even if you knew what it would do.

You wanna elaborate on your thought there? Are you implying that I’m a defenseless victim?
Same shit we see everyday, more firearms restriction/confiscation, anti Semitic speeches, "Yet they act like they are the victims"

'Defenseless' is the least way to describe anyone here.

However, it is my fear that when resistance do occur, many people within the gun owner community may just be too quick to condemn these resisters as domestic terrorists or extremists, parroting the comments of the state media.
That describes the climate of Fudds over at the "High Road".
It doesn't take much to let a member know his words and thoughts are out of line with their beliefs.
I love hearing the staunch 2A people there proclaim having to tow the line of obedience with the government in order to keep their rights.

This is exactly what would happen because it already does.

Any mass insurrection against tyrannical control, not just gun confiscation, would undeniably necessitate violence between common citizens and police.

You don’t have to look any farther than a common pro-right or pro-gun Facebook group or see th amount of thin blue line stickers at a gun show to know the vast, overwhelming majority of gun owners would turn on any citizen protecting their rights with violence in a split second. Universally condemn them as a terrorist nut case, and happily hand over their weapons as long as the guy taking them was wearing a badge. They’d even say thanks for your service as the car pulled out of the drive loaded with their property.

I swear some of these people seem to think an actual politician in a suit is going to show up and take their shit lol

I’m old enough to remember when we only said that to vets, and when constitutionalists kept a healthy amount of skepticism for law enforcement officials.

That is a page dates to WW II an This Guy. He is the only one to be called before congress for doing his job to well in the SE/A games.
Guy was a master at/with tactics an camouflage. He could make some of the deadliest traps/devices with nothing but local shit that never looked out of place, even if you knew what it would do.
That guy deserves a post for himself. Interesting and patriotic individual.

Im a younger person on this forum and everytime someone says that there was a civilian militia 200 years ago or something to that nature i just wonder if they realize how the times have changed. Back then once the red coats were getting beaten they had to defend a shore, now we would be fighting against a set in military to win. A horse coming around the corner is one thing and an m1 abrahms is another thing. i just dont think it would go as well as some feel it would. They can probably have a tank regiment anywhere in the us in the matter of a couple days, possibly faster then that. I realize that i am thinking this a little further along than some but just a thought.

Im a younger person on this forum and everytime someone says that there was a civilian militia 200 years ago or something to that nature i just wonder if they realize how the times have changed. Back then once the red coats were getting beaten they had to defend a shore, now we would be fighting against a set in military to win. A horse coming around the corner is one thing and an m1 abrahms is another thing. i just dont think it would go as well as some feel it would. They can probably have a tank regiment anywhere in the us in the matter of a couple days, possibly faster then that. I realize that i am thinking this a little further along than some but just a thought.
So go turn in your guns now and start kissing boots, maybe they will keep you around.

The decisions need made now, not when the tanks roll.