• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is how much your representatives in DC love you

Oh but the stupid fucks in DC have found the time to send hundreds of billions to Ukraine.

I hope the government does shut down.

More worthless sabre rattling coming from lying representatives, a budget will get passed, and uncontrolled idiotic overseas spending continues.

No pay for any federal worker is at risk, not a single fucking penny. Here is the deal, every asshole I work with will get sent home to relax until this bullshit is over and they will be paid 100% of their pay as admin leave while they relax at home. They will not work a fucking second and they will collect full pay.

Since I am considered a critical worker, I will be forced to work during the shutdown and will get paid my normal pay. There will be a few of us working away 24/7 and we will not have any support assholes available because they are all at home, including the mid and upper level management. Contractors will be doing what they can do and maybe the assholes working with them will show up.

Retirement is coming and cannot get here soon enough.

You're such a tease. Don't get my hopes up like that. Does this country really need 4,000,000 blood sucking leeches to function?
It’s over 24,000,000 people when you add in city, county, and state government “employees”. 1 out of every 9 working age (18-65) person in America is a blood sucking leach and every single one of them claims to believe in a small limited government. Add in their welfare collecting mirror images and it gets even worse. Probably more like 1 in 3 working age people in this country are unproductive non tax paying parasites.

No pay for any federal worker is at risk, not a single fucking penny. Here is the deal, every asshole I work with will get sent home to relax until this bullshit is over and they will be paid 100% of their pay as admin leave while they relax at home. They will not work a fucking second and they will collect full pay.

Since I am considered a critical worker, I will be forced to work during the shutdown and will get paid my normal pay. There will be a few of us working away 24/7 and we will not have any support assholes available because they are all at home, including the mid and upper level management. Contractors will be doing what they can do and maybe the assholes working with them will show up.

Yep. Just a paid vacation

I hope they don’t have money saved and lose their houses and have to get real jobs.

Last edited:
It’s over 24,000,000 people when you add in city, county, and state government “employees”. 1 out of every 9 working age (18-65) person in America is a blood sucking leach and every single one of them claims to believe in a small limited government. Add in their welfare collecting mirror images and it gets even worse. Probably more like 1 in 3 working age people in this country are unproductive non tax paying parasites.

I hope they send all the water and wastewater workers and operators home first....in your neighborhood.

Yep. Just a paid vacation

I hope they don’t have money saved and lose their houses and have to get real jobs.

I shit you not, if they whine they don't have money paid, there is a fucking group that gives them loans. They'll be back in time for the next tranny and lesbo luncheon or whatever the fuck they do all day that is not fucking work.

Reactions: BScore and BurtG
I shit you not, if they whine they don't have money paid, there is a fucking group that gives them loans. They'll be back in time for the next tranny and lesbo luncheon or whatever the fuck they do all day that is not fucking work.
When I was stationed in CA the state workers were on strike or something.

They didn’t go without. The banks just provided free currency to them and when they got back pay it just got re absorbed as a free loan.

Zero consequences

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
And cue the obligatory "they will have to cut off SSA and Medicaid and Medicare benefits."

Because they do not care about your family in nursing homes. You are but a bargaining chip.

I know because my wife gets SSA now that she is officially retired. And uses Medicare B and Medicaid to be in the nursing facility. And she has to make a co-pay out of her SSA benefits.

Reactions: BurtG

During the Carter years we twice did not receive paychecks on payday. Still expected to show up, business as usual. One year I remember the local banks would let you write a check and they held it until things were resolved...except the bank on base.

If they sold their power production to the private sector your power bill would go up by 2-300% within the year. I'd still have a job make even more money working in the private sector. I'd still have good benefits, even better in some parts of the private sector. I work for the only government agency that makes a profit for the taxpayers and we sell power at a very, very low rate. Unlike most things, it benefits everyone to have affordable power. Assholes who hate the government use this power to curse the government at affordable rates, it is great.

I like reading your bitches and complaints about the government, they are so uninformed and idiotic, it is as if you are a fucking moron on so many levels. You have no understanding of economy of scale or why some things should be ran by monopolies or by governments.

You actually think customs and Border Enforcement, forest service, the military and people at the FDA are blood sucking leeches? Unlike the bottom 50% of the country I pay taxes, lots of them. Working for the government is like religion only worse. I pay far more than the 10% Jesus wants in taxes and there is no God.

If they sold their power production to the private sector your power bill would go up by 2-300% within the year. I'd still have a job make even more money working in the private sector. I'd still have good benefits, even better in some parts of the private sector. I work for the only government agency that makes a profit for the taxpayers and we sell power at a very, very low rate. Unlike most things, it benefits everyone to have affordable power. Assholes who hate the government use this power to curse the government at affordable rates, it is great.

I like reading your bitches and complaints about the government, they are so uninformed and idiotic, it is as if you are a fucking moron on so many levels. You have no understanding of economy of scale or why some things should be ran by monopolies or by governments.

You actually think customs and Border Enforcement, forest service, the military and people at the FDA are blood sucking leeches? Unlike the bottom 50% of the country I pay taxes, lots of them. Working for the government is like religion only worse. I pay far more than the 10% Jesus wants in taxes and there is no God.
Your tax payer funded paycheck is derived from the guns to the heads of the productive class. You don’t get to put your hand in the bucket WE fill up and toss a bit back in and claim to contribute. Only a fucking idiot could ever think like that and you have the balls to call me the moron 😂.

And to answer your question, yes I think all you gov men are leeches with some being worse than others. It’s hilarious you used the border patrol as an example of government righteousness. They are nothing but WEF/NWO accomplices engaging in gov’t approved human trafficking. God damn you are dense.

It’s also funny how you believe gov’t can do something with less waste and more efficiently than the private sector. Were your fingers crossed when you typed that dumbass response? The world wouldn’t end because of no government. It will end because of it.

Last edited:

This. Most people don’t know this. They’ll still get paid for their unplanned vacation. It may be delayed, but they’ll get paid.

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
Most of us will never notice that the.gov shut down. Most of what .gov does is useless to the average working class American. Just like most of the people that worked at Twitter before Musk bought it.
Musk fired 80% of the staff . He didn't replace them as they were not needed to run the company!
I would bet that .gov could do the same !
Most .gov workers are nothing, but a drain on the private sector and tax payers!

Your tax payer funded paycheck is derived from the guns to the heads of the productive class. You don’t get to put your hand in the bucket WE fill up and toss a bit back in and claim to contribute. Only a fucking idiot could ever think like that and you have the balls to call me the moron 😂.

And to answer your question, yes I think all you gov men are leeches with some being worse than others. It’s hilarious you used the border patrol as an example of government righteousness. They are nothing but WEF/NWO accomplices engaging in gov’t approved human trafficking. God damn you are dense.

It’s also funny how you believe gov’t can do something with less waste and more efficiently than the private sector. Were your fingers crossed when you typed that dumbass response? The world wouldn’t end because of no government. It will end because of it.
I am sticking with the theory that you are an absolute fucking imbecile. The delusional world you dream of living in would be a lawless hell on earth.

You sound like a guy living in mommy's basement, no cops, no laws, hot pizza rolls every time you scream for mama. The world tried life without governments in the dark ages and decided it sucked.

Reactions: Ronws
I am sticking with the theory that you are an absolute fucking imbecile. The delusional world you dream of living in would be a lawless hell on earth.

You sound like a guy living in mommy's basement, no cops, no laws, hot pizza rolls every time you scream for mama. The world tried life without governments in the dark ages and decided it sucked.
Sad situation here. Wade actually is an intelligent, pretty well versed, individual. We've had a couple decent PM conversations.

He's just stuck in this one dimension in which he cant see past whatever upset his apple cart. Society, all of them, is/are compromise. You give up somethings to gain others. Thats just reality, and all the bitching doesnt change it. The only way to change it is to leave society and live as a hermit. thats it, only way. Better do it quick before the commies take over completely and tell you "No, you cant leave you have to work for the community."

This neighborhood watch he (Wade) suggests, with a band of enforcers (could we jsut call them...police) would become nothing but the same old shit because tis run by the same old people. It's not the system, its never the system anymore than its the gun. Its always the person or persons operating the system...or gun.

Its sad.

That’s not what anybody is actually saying. When you get down to the core of the argument all we’re asking is to be able to say “no” to whichever of your stupid fucking ideas we so choose.

Edit: And conversely, you should be able to say “no” to whichever of my stupid fucking ideas you so choose

Last edited:

LOL... Last I checked in Texas 100% of our power was in private hands and we have very low rates...

The ONLY issue we have is also the only thing that the federal government gets their hand in in Texas...generation. The state of Texas doesnt get to be the sole arbiter of building power plants...thats the federal DOE... guess what the only thing they have allowed to be built in any quantity in the past 20 years? Wind and solar... and every time Texas has an energy "emergency" its due to "unexpected" low wind production... THEN the Fed's have capped generating ability due to certain emissions limits they have imposed on power plants... so when we dont have the wind, we then have beg the fed's for a temporary relief on the emissions limits so the plants can generate more power(which they are all physically able to outside of being throttled due to emissions limits)...

So tell me again how the federal government being involved in power generation is a good thing?

Problem is that everything is too big. We need small towns feeding into counties to state governments to the federal government with control from bottom to top. As it is now, the feds tell everyone else what to do and the lower levels are happy to abuse power.

The government fucks up everything it touches. Tell me ONE thing the government does efficiently.

I'll be right here waiting.

Entices and resettle little third world devils into the country. They seem to be doing that very efficiently.

Last edited:
Well water, septic system....next.
Well, we had city water, but it was so bad we put a well in.

Ive done a lot of work in city water/waste water industry. Trust me, youd be better off collecting the water from your house gutter and using it. Mosy of the water lines to your homes are older than most here.

Well, we had city water, but it was so bad we put a well in.

Ive done a lot of work in city water/waste water industry. Trust me, youd be better off collecting the water from your house gutter and using it. Mosy of the water lines to your homes are older than most here.
I worked in the water/wastewater industry for 32 years. Attained highest levels from an humble beginning running a Mexican backhoe.
All the cities and towns I've worked in had good water.
Your statement comes from a place of complete and utter ignorance.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

Strawman much?

We get to find out if we are essential or not. The CO was told he couldn't say everyone was essential. They have some 50-50 lottery to decide who is and isn't. No one will tell me who to volunteer with to be non-essential this time.

Sad situation here. Wade actually is an intelligent, pretty well versed, individual. We've had a couple decent PM conversations.

He's just stuck in this one dimension in which he cant see past whatever upset his apple cart. Society, all of them, is/are compromise. You give up somethings to gain others. Thats just reality, and all the bitching doesnt change it. The only way to change it is to leave society and live as a hermit. thats it, only way. Better do it quick before the commies take over completely and tell you "No, you cant leave you have to work for the community."

This neighborhood watch he (Wade) suggests, with a band of enforcers (could we jsut call them...police) would become nothing but the same old shit because tis run by the same old people. It's not the system, its never the system anymore than its the gun. Its always the person or persons operating the system...or gun.

Its sad.
That's been my point all along. If you get rid of cops and have your own enforcers, you have only re-invented the wheel. So, fix the wheel that you have.

LOL... Last I checked in Texas 100% of our power was in private hands and we have very low rates...

The ONLY issue we have is also the only thing that the federal government gets their hand in in Texas...generation. The state of Texas doesnt get to be the sole arbiter of building power plants...thats the federal DOE... guess what the only thing they have allowed to be built in any quantity in the past 20 years? Wind and solar... and every time Texas has an energy "emergency" its due to "unexpected" low wind production... THEN the Fed's have capped generating ability due to certain emissions limits they have imposed on power plants... so when we dont have the wind, we then have beg the fed's for a temporary relief on the emissions limits so the plants can generate more power(which they are all physically able to outside of being throttled due to emissions limits)...

So tell me again how the federal government being involved in power generation is a good thing?

You pay on average 14.63 cents per kilowatt for power in Texas. I pay 4.7 cents per kilowatt in Central Washington. I know you are far smarter than me, but if you could do even basic math you would know that 14.63 cents is MORE than 4.7 cents.

You pay on average 14.63 cents per kilowatt for power in Texas. I pay 4.7 cents per kilowatt in Central Washington. I know you are far smarter than me, but if you could do even basic math you would know that 14.63 cents is MORE than 4.7 cents.

I pay 8.4c per KW...

And what I pay per KW is less than that, its in the 4-4.5c per KW range and then we pay transmission fee's which are about another ~4c per KW... Its a fixed monthly minimum to Oncor of like 25 bucks(I would have to look it up) and then we pay like 2c per KW transmitted.

Its sad.

Every time something comes up about the government the wheels come right the fuck off the Wade cart. He makes sense right up until he gets to the government part of the chat and then, BLAM, the wheels go flying.

I really want to hear more about this lawless, no central government, no government services, no borders, no cops, no military no Dept of Agriculture, No court system, no prisons or jails, No roads or bridges, no air traffic controllers, no fucking standards for everything from weights and measures to radio and TV frequencies, no license of any kind, no fucking patents, no safety standards for airplanes, food or vehicles of any type. No banking, No currency or credit.

How is this demented world supposed to work? I really would like to know how it works. Warlords or Shoguns? Feudal kingdoms? Drug cartels or crime syndicates? Roving bands of armed thugs and private armies? Share your utopia and tell us how it will provide safety for every day Americans.

I worked in the water/wastewater industry for 32 years. Attained highest levels from an humble beginning running a Mexican backhoe.
No.....it doesnt. No way you worked in water/waste water for 32 years with that statement. Maybe you have different standards than the rest. 25 years and still doing engineering upgrades all over the country. You know most are getting extension after extension for meeting minimum EPA guidelines before dumping back into rivers! Its bad! Ill give you credit their are some municipalities are up to par, but 80%....holy shit.

Doing a design on one right now with new HVAC system. The problem is the doors are left open in summer time and final filters keep failing chemical test. Why? There is so many birds and shit droppings falling in the water. This is final filter stage....the water people drink! I wont drink any city water...no fucking way!

Claim all you want, I spend hours doing design upgrades for horrible systems. And the piping below ground that we replace....holy shit balls!

Tell me the treatment plants you worked in, ive likely done work there? Lift stations and water towers are not treatment plants.

So you understand SBR, MBR, and MBBR treatment plants and how they function? Please educate me on my utter ignorance....

I pay 8.4c per KW...

And what I pay per KW is less than that, its in the 4-4.5c per KW range and then we pay transmission fee's which are about another ~4c per KW... Its a fixed monthly minimum to Oncor of like 25 bucks(I would have to look it up) and then we pay like 2c per KW transmitted.
So in your mind, 8.4 cents is less than 4.7? I'm all in at 4.7 cents and the basic monthly charge is $15 dollars which is less than $25 dollars except in Texas where less is more, right?

Keep on trying to rationalize, you pay more.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
So in your mind, 8.4 cents is less than 4.7? I'm all in at 4.7 cents and the basic monthly charge is $15 dollars which is less than $25 dollars except in Texas where less is more, right?

Keep on trying to rationalize, you pay more.

im not trying to rationalize anything... you claim I pay 14 something per KW and I corrected you... you dont know jack fuck about our setup but you want to throw shit out there... you only know what your small fiefdom produces...

you're correct... math is math...

My only point was Texas has one of the lowest energy costs in the country and THE GOVERNMENT really isnt involved to a pretty high degree on the marketplace as its a de-regulated industry(such as mine is, which is a complete joke LOL).

You claim if your shit was sold privately it would be 200-300% more expensive... 100% more expensive would be double... so you pay 4.7, double would be 9.4...nope I pay less than that. 200% would be damn near triple(im not going to get lost in the decimal point math here) so 4.7*3=14.1... again, nope, I dont pay near that... 300% would be damn near 4x... 4.7*4=18.8c...again nope...

So try again with your shaky claim that if electricity was sold via private means with no government intervention it would be 2-300% more expensive...

The government fucks up everything it touches. Tell me ONE thing the government does efficiently.

I'll be right here waiting.

Takes your money...

They cash checks fucking INSTANTLY...
Damn! Beat me to it.

Meanwhile on the other side of the world...

What in the actual fuck?

im not trying to rationalize anything... you claim I pay 14 something per KW and I corrected you... you dont know jack fuck about our setup but you want to throw shit out there... you only know what your small fiefdom produces...

you're correct... math is math...

My only point was Texas has one of the lowest energy costs in the country and THE GOVERNMENT really isnt involved to a pretty high degree on the marketplace as its a de-regulated industry(such as mine is, which is a complete joke LOL).

You claim if your shit was sold privately it would be 200-300% more expensive... 100% more expensive would be double... so you pay 4.7, double would be 9.4...nope I pay less than that. 200% would be damn near triple(im not going to get lost in the decimal point math here) so 4.7*3=14.1... again, nope, I dont pay near that... 300% would be damn near 4x... 4.7*4=18.8c...again nope...

So try again with your shaky claim that if electricity was sold via private means with no government intervention it would be 2-300% more expensive...
Either way we are subsidizing Washington’s “cheap” electricity apparently. We are forced to pay for half of their service on top of ours but the federal gov’t and all that are associated aren’t leeches. Give me fucking break. Shit people doing shit work for a shit authoritarian criminal gov’t. I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror If I were that sorry. The only thing worse would be carrying a gun to serve and protect it and the murderous criminals that run it.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and ken226
Every time something comes up about the government the wheels come right the fuck off the Wade cart. He makes sense right up until he gets to the government part of the chat and then, BLAM, the wheels go flying.

I really want to hear more about this lawless, no central government, no government services, no borders, no cops, no military no Dept of Agriculture, No court system, no prisons or jails, No roads or bridges, no air traffic controllers, no fucking standards for everything from weights and measures to radio and TV frequencies, no license of any kind, no fucking patents, no safety standards for airplanes, food or vehicles of any type. No banking, No currency or credit.

How is this demented world supposed to work? I really would like to know how it works. Warlords or Shoguns? Feudal kingdoms? Drug cartels or crime syndicates? Roving bands of armed thugs and private armies? Share your utopia and tell us how it will provide safety for every day Americans.
To shorten what you just said

"How did defund the police work out for Portland?"

The wheels go flying off, LOL

Either way we are subsidizing Washington’s “cheap” electricity apparently. We are forced to pay for half of their service on top of ours but the federal gov’t and all that are associated aren’t leeches. Give me fucking break. Shit people doing shit work for a shit authoritarian criminal gov’t. I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror If I were that sorry. The only thing worse would
Either way we are subsidizing Washington’s “cheap” electricity apparently. We are forced to pay for half of their service on top of ours but the federal gov’t and all that are associated aren’t leeches. Give me fucking break. Shit people doing shit work for a shit authoritarian criminal gov’t. I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror If I were that sorry. The only thing worse would be carrying a gun to serve and protect it and the murderous criminals that run it.
You are an honest to God, absolute fucking idiot. You are to fucking stupid to call stupid.

The price of power is not subsidized by any one. It is the cost averaged of every expense related to its production per megawatt. And we do it cheaper.

Your dipshit delusions get wayyyyyyy out of reality and you are to fucked to reign them in. Have you had a cat scan lately? You are an imbecile, hell you might be the king of all imbeciles.

Un mas prejunta. Is the power in Washington subsidized?

Asking for a complete stranger.

Edited to add: I see the topic has already been addressed with the usual ensuing shit show.

I hope they send all the water and wastewater workers and operators home first....in your neighborhood.

laughs in private well and anaerobic septic tank.

you may have more experience with that than most, but your experience may also be an outlier. ive worked in 4 different states, with rural and large city water systems. they vary vastly. and their quality is also pretty low whether they are large or small operators. i know of a small town who has let their wastewater treatment fall out of compliance. its not really working anymore. i know a small-medium sized water system that has more leaks in it than a minnow bucket, and they dont really care.

are there good people who work for these systems and they take their job seriously? certainly. but there is also the other side of that and it outweighs by a ton. i have a very close friend who got tired of consultant engineering and now he manages a service area for water repairs in a water system with 7,000 miles of water and sewer lines. i get to hear the bad and its lots and lots of bad.

seperate question for you @armorpl8chikn : how many systems you worked with were flourinating their water?

Every single one can be replaced with private industry. But of course .gov workers will claim they're irreplaceable bla bla bla.

Government workers can suck a big fat cock

Reactions: BurtG and The D
If they sold their power production to the private sector your power bill would go up by 2-300% within the year.
Are you retarded?

Electric utilities are almost completely privately owned in this country, outside of a few retarded cities and town with their own municipal generation. And I bet those buy shitloads of power from private grid operators.

BTW garbage collection in my township is 100% private business.

CBP and the armed forces are constitutional functions of the federal government.

Everything else is better done by the private sector. ESPECIALLY the FDA, after their criminal complicity in the covid gene therapy bullshit.

Explain to me this economy of scale thing, please. I need a fucking laugh.

Plus all the “.gov contractors”. Plus the “non profits” that are used to launder stolen money