• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is how you know we are screwed...

Runnineh

Take a look to the sky just before you die
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2018
Behind enemy lines
Over half of the country loves fighting sports. That's 2 people legally beating each other, sometimes to near death or death, but we are ok with it. However, this chick shows her boobs right after a fight, and people lose their minds...we are screwed...

0099F63F-E33B-48DC-ACCA-6D48B25A76C5.png

Women want better pay for sports but the interest in women's sports is insanely low. Give her credit for trying to get more people watching women's sports.
Let's just not have the tranny that kicks her ass flashing his junk.

Over half of the country loves fighting sports. That's 2 people legally beating each other, sometimes to near death or death, but we are ok with it. However, this chick shows her boobs right after a fight, and people lose their minds...we are screwed...

Most will just salute the tits. I love seeing tits too.......

...but, agreed! We have devolved as a society, and those cheering on women beating the shit out of each other, and celebrating a woman flashing her boobs are just celebrating the decline in morals. I don't know, but I suspect kids in the audience??? If a man flashed his dick in victory, he would be sitting in jail.

Reactions: 748rpilot
^ Think it was Tyson that flashed his junk during a weigh-in. Not a match, but definitely publicized.

Yeah, I could see it if they were great tits, but those are jsut average tits, large but not particularly well shaped.
I’m going to need a personal inspection if you want me to give criticism. Until I can give them the once over- maybe twice or thrice, just to be sure- I’m going with great tits.