• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is part of what is wrong with the world

Re: This is part of what is wrong with the world

Ball peen hammer to the temple.

...and he is still on the bench.

He needs to spend some time behind bars with his rapist pals. Just wondering if he'll put up a fight in the shower room? Just goes to show you what our leo and victims have to put up with!

It's one thing to be a complete asshole, some people can't help it. But this guy is also very stupid. How did he get through law school? I've been through vet school, I've compared notes with a couple young lawyers...I've learned that you can't be stupid and get into or through law-school, it's some serious business. This makes me sick, imagine what that woman is dealing with. Finally trusting in the authorities, turning this A-hole boyfriend in, and she gets Judge Crackerjack? Poor gal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ball peen hammer to the temple. </div></div>

What he said.

I'm not defending this jackass, but I hope you guys know that 200+ years ago, the victim would have had to resist with force (and there would have had to be proof of that) to get a conviction for rape. It probably isn't the law anywhere any more, but it definitely used to be.