• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is running for President.

Kanye’s a different cat and seems to march to the beat of his own drummer. He never piled on the #OrangeManBad bandwagon, which for a black man in his position is a huge achievement.

I hope he runs as a third party candidate. He would be helping Trump and he knows it!

Perhaps that is the plan. Kanye West never follows any bandwagons blindly like other celebrities. He is actually a reality based and rational thinker who looks at how things work, rather than accepting what he is told. Many of his lyrics show that message... "Don't be a fucking robot"...

Kanye will do ANYTHING for attention and to piss people off. That's how he makes a living when he's not making shitty music.

Probably true, but he’s pissed the entire BLM community off by not actively joining the #HateTrump movement. As far as the entirely Left-Wing is concerned, they think he’s an Uncle Tom. He could gain far more attention by joining their bandwagon, but he refuses.

Seems like there’s something more to him that we shouldn’t be so hasty to dismiss.

In the spirit of 1911 vs Glock, .45 vs 9mm, Mil vs MOA, et al.

West vs Biden!!

Who would you vote for? :unsure: :eek:

Thank you,
MrSmith
thats actually a rather interesting question......i mean, would i rather vote for a guy who knows nothing about politics?......or would i rather vote for a guy who doesnt even know what office hes running for?

i honestly and truly believe that President West would do less damage to the country than President Biden would.

also could you imagine that inogural address?! 😂

Okay, drop it to the floor, make that Country shake (Shake, shake)
Woah, make the Flag move: that's an ass quake
Built a White house up on that ass: that's an ass-state
Roll–roll–roll my Constitution on it: that's an ass tray

P-P-President Yeezy in the house yall

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
Probably true, but he’s pissed the entire BLM community off by not actively joining the #HateTrump movement. As far as the entirely Left-Wing is concerned, they think he’s an Uncle Tom.
Funny part is that the correct depiction of Uncle Tom was of a strong, willful, independent (insofar as he could be as a slave) black man willing to sacrifice himself to protect escaped slaves in the manner of a Christian martyr. I doubt the majority of the leftwingers know that the "white man's dog" portrayal of Uncle Tom that they seem to ascribe to anyone who goes against the "norm" was invented by racist white men in the first place to remove black agency and degrade them further.

I cannot fathom the disinformation campaign the Dems are cooking up to keep kane from getting on the ballot it will be a sight to behold.

Reactions: Aries256
Kanye is skeptical of things because he knows what it's like to have money. People will lie to you so you trade your capital for utter shit in return. He seems like a total rube so safe bet he's had fair number of chances to deflect those types of advances from "successful" people with "good" ideas, in pursuit of his own success. Is he intelligent? Fuck no. Is he still very intuitive, though? Good chance. Because of this he thinks he is smart, which is ironically more dangerous than being a deaf dumb and blind "person of significantly reduced intellectual capacity". His presidency would be a trash fire of astronomical proportions.

Perhaps that is the plan. Kanye West never follows any bandwagons blindly like other celebrities. He is actually a reality based and rational thinker who looks at how things work, rather than accepting what he is told. Many of his lyrics show that message... "Don't be a fucking robot"...
And Trump would owe him say 2028!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
West could be interesting being the joke candidate in 2020 but come 2024 he might not be so much of a joke depending on the political landscape.

West could be interesting being the joke candidate in 2020 but come 2024 he might not be so much of a joke depending on the political landscape.
hell, in 2012, if anyone had said Donald Trump would be president, would you have believed them?

honestly im more inclined to vote for a self made "outsider" than i am to vote for any of the "political elite"

whos more inclined to have the best interest of the people in mind, someone who employs and works with "regular" people every day, who has no intention of staying in politics?......or Joe biden, a man who hasnt held a real job in half a century.