• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

This is so sad.

Only thing I got tested for were STDs after assrailing your mother. You should get tested as well.

69xqtr.jpg

69xqh4.jpg

That makes it more interesting but they will be coming in face/neck first, likely with mouth open. A good hard poke in the open mouth should penetrate to the brain, or hit the eyes and neck., it will certainly slow him down to give you time to poke the other one. Then a couple mere quick jabs to reinforce his mistakes.
A well placed phoenix eye punch placing a large dent in its sternum, should end it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think that situation would be more serious than you realize. I ran hounds for years and have had several other working breeds. I know you have wolf-dogs, but my exp with dogs killing stuff for me tells me that's a bad day.
I know a couple guys who hunt coyotes with grey hounds. One of them has an Irish wolf hound for a kill dog. He says he is careful around the kill dog.

I saw my fiends border collie's {X2}25lbs and a mutt that was about 15 lbs, tear apart a raccoon one night that was abut the size of the big dogs. They were pretty efficient at killing stuff. Just like the grey hounds and the wolf hound. Two of them caught it and the third one came in and killed it. The same one always made the kill.

Month ago. I'm at my neighbor's farm outside his loafing shed with a Polaris Ranger, the endgate down, rifle set up to check DOPE at 984 yds. Leaning down over the tailgate behind the rifle when the daughter's dog, pitbull, sneaks up from behind, jumps up and bites me in the armpit. His muzzle was in my ear. I'm convinced he was going for the throat but my arm was in the way.

First impulse: seeing red, and not just my blood. Went to grab the rifle and shoot him til I remembered it wasn't my property or my dog. Owners' response: 'He's never done that before'. Well, he's just a year old and maturing into his aggression. Don't get why people insist on taking chances with these breeds.

Doggie training hint: Never bite the guy holding a rifle!

that would have been classic if you said "and he'll never do it again" boom!

I know a couple guys who hunt coyotes with grey hounds. One of them has an Irish wolf hound for a kill dog. He says he is careful around the kill dog.

I saw my fiends border collie's {X2}25lbs and a mutt that was about 15 lbs, tear apart a raccoon one night that was abut the size of the big dogs. They were pretty efficient at killing stuff. Just like the grey hounds and the wolf hound. Two of them caught it and the third one came in and killed it. The same one always made the kill.
Young dogs go in and fight. Older dogs go in and kill, no bullshit, kill. Like anything we do, experience means something.

When we ran hounds it was remarkable to see a goofy 4-5 month pup that was the slowest one to develop go berserk when a 'coon was jumped out of a tree and hundreds of years of breeding all of a sudden kicked in. One big, long eared black and tan Gossett pup comes to mind. They were born killers.

Brandy looks like a sweetheart. I think we should all keep in mind the canine instinct. Sometimes that instinct to kill the weak, or to protect the pack overwhelms what is taught, especially if the dog is male, or there is more than one dog in the group. I don't think any animal should be left alone with small children. That being said, I had a boxer that tolerated toddler nieces and nephews pulling his ears and nub tail and sticking their fingers up his butt. :ROFLMAO:
I know about their instinct. Most, well some people do, and most should.

What most people don't realize is that when I say dogs are like people, and that behavior is learned... people... have that same killer instinct. Hell, probably more so. They kill for personal desire, glory, and ambition.

We need to be taught not to go around taking each other out. WE must be taught how to behave in public.
"No, don't do that."

Unfortunately, it's that part of the process called "civilization" that we seem to be currently doing away with bit by bit thanks to a certain faction within who thinks they will benefit from it.

Me... (and others like me) have the instinct to "protect the pack" from those kind of people. We've learned to be civilized, but I fear that one day, they're gonna push things too far... and get bit.

Reactions: BLEE
I didnt feel like reading through the whole thread but someone was asking about statistics. Here ya go.

According to DogsBite.org, a national dog bite victims group, between 2005 and 2020, canines killed 568 Americans. Also, 67% of those deaths were caused by pit bulls, the group found.

I didnt feel like reading through the whole thread but someone was asking about statistics. Here ya go.

According to DogsBite.org, a national dog bite victims group, between 2005 and 2020, canines killed 568 Americans. Also, 67% of those deaths were caused by pit bulls, the group found.
I was at a vet clinic awhile back picking up our cat and a young lady wearing shorts brought in a big pit bull on a leash and sat down. Someone else came in with a dog and immediately the pit jumped up and went into a rage with a booming bark that echoed in the waiting room. The person behind the counter asked the pits owner "Did he bite you?" and the girl said yes. I looked over and there was blood streaming down her leg.

We were at the Texas coast and there was a guy playing in the surf with two dogs, a Shepherd mix and some big headed, gargoyle looking pit. The Shepherd was doing normal dog stuff, playing in the waves while the pit was focused at lunging at the owner with a big grin on it's face. Same thing, someone asked "Did he bite you?" and the owner said yes as he walked out of the waves with blood streaming down his leg.

It's the owners fault for putting up with that.