• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is so wrong...or so right...or so fucked up???

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Dennis is going back to North Korea. I hope he stays. Maybe he can give 'Shorty' some pointers on basket ball.
    • l
    c1902234b45d9916c9dce334b668f0e6

Two North Korean officials told CNN they expect the former NBA star to arrive Tuesday; the cable news network reports it spotted Rodman at Beijing International Airport, and that a member of his entourage mouthed the words “See You Thursday.”

North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un has test fired 16 ballistic missiles this year, and is detaining four Americans.

Last time Rodman visited Kim Jong-un, it was considered really unusual. But that was before Celebrity Apprentice’s executioner in chief became President of the United States and sent his real-estate-developer son-in-law to Iraq to meet with its prime minister.

Last April, ABC late night star Jimmy Kimmel was among those wondering about President Trump’s decision, noting on his program, “Jared Kushner is a real estate developer. He’s 36 years old, he has no experience dealing with foreign governments. This is a guy who negotiates rent. Dennis Rodman has more foreign policy experience than Jared Kushner. For real!”

In early 2015, Rodman got emotional explaining his relationship with North Korea’s Kim Jong-un — and the death threats he’s gotten as a result — in a new film that premiered at that year’s Slamdance Film Festival.

Last edited:
    How does his US passport even get clearance threw customs to fly to communist NK ? . last time I flew into south korea I had answer 20 questions before I could get my passport handed back to me at customs and get on the bus to seoul, and I dont have tattoo body art, bling threw my nose and a fish hook in my lip looking like a circus freak show .

How does his US passport even get clearance threw customs to fly to communist NK ? . last time I flew into south korea I had answer 20 questions before I could get my passport handed back to me at customs and get on the bus to seoul, and I dont have tattoo body art, bling threw my nose and a fish hook in my lip looking like a circus freak show .

Better question is why do we let him back in?

Maybe he's our 007/Secret Squirrel/Ninja Assassin sent by the CIA to .......Maybe... Never mind

Well , allied intel has used some pretty screwy inroads to various regimes
    in days past . This is a new level though . Can't they just get that Boneo guy instead ?

I heard Rodman is there to learn how to play ball from Un. He may be good enough to make a come back to the NBA, after Air Un teaches him how to ball. After that Rodman will teach Un, how not to be a weirdo.

I heard Rodman is there to learn how to play ball from Un. He may be good enough to make a come back to the NBA, after Air Un teaches him how to ball. After that Rodman will teach Un, how not to be a weirdo.

OK?

Germ warfare. We send him in to spread AIDS and hepatitis. We can eventually trade medications for NK shuttering their nuclear program. It's a brilliant plan.

Why can't an OGA give the Worm a spritz of ebola right before he gets on the plane to NK? Seems to me it would solve several problems.

I know that everyone here thinks they are smarter than DR, and think he is a fool, or, at least, being played for one. Maybe, just maybe, he Is there to help us in some way. If that is the case then anything he might do, or say, on our behalf will be overshadowed by mockery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk