• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is starting to look like a pattern

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

3000 EV’s burning in the Atlantic. Are they still zero emission?

Just a year ago, a ship with 1200 Porsches and 200 Bentleys caught fire due to EV.

You put that many close together and they have combustion issues.

Wonder what their carbon footprint is now? And think of all those 10 year old African kids in lithium mines whose life’s work just went up in smoke.

The Humanity!!

Sirhr

And all the insane green freaks say......

1595712912580.gif

Tesla in North Carolina hits some road debris. Battery compartment got lanced and immediately turned into an incendiary bomb. Driver is lucky to have jumped out at the last second. Probably heard the hissing and venting of the battery and Spiderman'd outta there...

Tesla owners share nightmare stories of owning an EV.

$42,000 repair bill for a fender bender.

Very few auto repair shops certified to work on EVs.

EV tires needing to be replaced after just 20K miles due to much heavier weight of vehicle/battery putting stress on the wheels.

Depreciation of value. Resale value drops like a rock after just months.

Nope. Nope. NOPE. No EVs for me. People who had impulse bought EVs had been in a mindset no different than a dumb high school kid getting his first credit card. Only seeing the immediate shiny dazzle of cool and perks and advertising glitter, and no realization of the maintenance and long term obligations.

Last edited:
Tesla in North Carolina hits some road debris. Battery compartment got lanced and immediately turned into an incendiary bomb. Driver is lucky to have jumped out as the last second. Probably heard the hissing and venting of the battery and Spiderman'd outta there...

Tesla owners share nightmare stories of owning an EV.

$42,000 repair bill for a fender bender.

Very few auto repair shops certified to work on EVs.

EV tires needing to be replaced after just 20K miles due to much heavier weight of vehicle/battery putting stress on the wheels.

Depreciation of value. Resale value drops like a rock after just months.

Nope. Nope. NOPE. No EVs for me. People who had impulse bought EVs had been in a mindset no different than a dumb high school kid getting his first credit card. Only seeing the immediate shiny dazzle of cool and perks and advertising glitter, and no realization of the maintenance and long term obligations.
IIRC theyre oversize tires and quite expensive. I'll stick with my 54mpg corolla.

There is no intention for everyone to have an EV, fuel combustible car, or even a farting horse drawn carriage.

We’ll be lucky if there are escalators and motorized walkways in the 15 min prison/cities. That’s if one is lucky enough to not be selected for culling by the time they are built.

Reactions: mtrmn and atomic41
My poor leftist brother has had nothing but horrible luck with his Chevy EV.
It's been in the shop quite honestly a minimum of 50% of the time he's owned it.
True, it's under warranty.
But he's driving a Toyota gasoline powered vehicle the entire time - so he's missing out on all of his virtue-signaling credit among his leftist friends.

Oh and apparently, there were only a few dozen EV's on this ship full of spendy European Cars.

But the crew said it was an EV fire that set the whole ship off.

Zero emissions... ah hah ah hah hahaha...

My 1914 Model T Ford is still running... gets 25 MPH and paid its carbon tax while Roosevelt was still President. Fuck your EV's faggots! Try recycling!

Sirhr

I can't speak for all EV cars but I know of a Tesla that was in a small fender bender and the hit took out a large portion of the batteries and the car was totaled. Any other car and the damage would have been about $3000.

My poor leftist brother has had nothing but horrible luck with his Chevy EV.
It's been in the shop quite honestly a minimum of 50% of the time he's owned it.
True, it's under warranty.
But he's driving a Toyota gasoline powered vehicle the entire time - so he's missing out on all of his virtue-signaling credit among his leftist friends.

To be fair, Chevy EVs rate around the bottom of the list for reliability and battery life.

Reactions: MadDuner
And I just read that this July may be the hottest July in 120,000 years. Which means it was this hot before without humans like we are today and without Ford Excursions.
Life has been on this planet confirmed by core samples from the Kola bore hole in Russia that are 2.7 billion years old.

Btw that drill was the deepest anyone has gone, currently China has a project to hit 35,000 feet deep, with aspirations to tap geothermal power generation and other mineral resources.

Ch ch ch Chy Na

Reactions: MadDuner

3000 EV’s burning in the Atlantic. Are they still zero emission?

Just a year ago, a ship with 1200 Porsches and 200 Bentleys caught fire due to EV.

You put that many close together and they have combustion issues.

Wonder what their carbon footprint is now? And think of all those 10 year old African kids in lithium mines whose life’s work just went up in smoke.

The Humanity!!

Sirhr
Sirhr,
Why do you always have to ask questions? Please report to your POD for a software update and Bug Breakfast.
Thank you,
Management of Utopia World

Tesla in North Carolina hits some road debris. Battery compartment got lanced and immediately turned into an incendiary bomb. Driver is lucky to have jumped out at the last second. Probably heard the hissing and venting of the battery and Spiderman'd outta there...

Last line from that article: "I still love the Tesla and probably going to order another one,“ said Lippe.

You can't fix stupid.

---------------------

And another thing: EV fires are hard to put out, often taking hours of monitoring by fire crews because the damaged batteries can re-ignite. Those are hours that they can't respond to other emergency calls.

And another thing: Those tire wear issues caused by excessive EV weight? Well, has anyone considered that all that extra weight requires EXTRA ENERGY to move around? Extra energy generated mostly by coal and natural gas?

Last line from that article: "I still love the Tesla and probably going to order another one,“ said Lippe.

You can't fix stupid.

---------------------

And another thing: EV fires are hard to put out, often taking hours of monitoring by fire crews because the damaged batteries can re-ignite. Those are hours that they can't respond to other emergency calls.

And another thing: Those tire wear issues caused by excessive EV weight? Well, has anyone considered that all that extra weight requires EXTRA ENERGY to move around? Extra energy generated mostly by coal and natural gas?

Even in storage, safety of these things are not guaranteed, as these cargo ship fires are showing. An EV battery pack is made up of THOUSANDS of individual 18650 cells wired up in pods. All it takes is for just ONE cell to malfunction, overheat, or short circuit, even when not in use, and it is over...

Reactions: rhsc

You can't fix stupid.

---------------------

The government should establish weight maximums and KWH/mileage requirements...for the children. LOL

See first 3 articles on car transport fires:

The Port of Newark fire was used cars going from the US to West Africa. Will be interesting to see if there were stolen vehicles in the mix.

Very hard to fight and supposedly incompatible (1" vs 2" lines) with landside fire.

Life has been on this planet confirmed by core samples from the Kola bore hole in Russia that are 2.7 billion years old.
Life does not necessarily mean evil human life burning fossil fuels. Snot particles may be life but not necessarily human life.

Humans are so arrogant. We think we can boil the world.

God will come along and say, "No, you can't. I can burn the world. And I did burn a part of it when you started letting men in dresses who like lots and lots of anal sex run things. Kind of like now."

Reactions: Maggot
Well, has anyone considered that all that extra weight requires EXTRA ENERGY to move around? Extra energy generated mostly by coal and natural gas?

There are a couple parts to that equation, it does take more energy to get a heavier car into motion.
However the heavier car also produces more electricity if you let it decelerate slower rather than jamming on the brakes.

If you drive you EV like a maniac stomping on the accelerator then stomping on the brake with equal force, you will use a lot more energy than someone accelerating and decelerating much more gracefully.

I usually average about 10% energy regeneration on a standard commute drive. More in heavy traffic, less to almost nothing on straight highway drives.

So while there is some loss, it's not like you think if you are used to gasoline vehicles.
You can't have the gasoline engine put back some fuel into your tank as you slow down.

Even in storage, safety of these things are not guaranteed, as these cargo ship fires are showing. An EV battery pack is made up of THOUSANDS of individual 18650 cells wired up in pods. All it takes is for just ONE cell to malfunction, overheat, or short circuit, even when not in use, and it is over...
And from what I gather, putting them in close proximity has almost the effect of a radiological 'critical mass.' Whether through gas build-up. Or heat build-up. Or... one little diode going PFTZZZZZ and lighting off. And releasing a massive amount of energy simultaneously.

I can't remember the exact number... but one gallon of gas has the energy of about a ton of TNT... As we are talking energy budgets here... if half-charged (to throw a number out) an EV is carrying the stored energy of about 10 gallons of gasoline. But in a different chemical form. So what... it's energy. If it's released suddenly it is a lot of energy. Now put a lot of EV's together and you could be talking about tons of TNT energy equivalent. Maybe not going off instantaneously... but in a fire that's a lot of energy. That energy can set aluminum on fire. More energy. It can set ship paint on fire. More energy. Cars are flammable... more energy. Gas in tanks of new cars... more energy. Ship fire like that could be massive.

Someone can run numbers better. I used to know the 'Gasoline to TNT' ratio by heart. Getting old I guess.

The point being that EV's are just a different form of chemical energy. And when they go... they go.

Oh and the emissions are epic! Totally toxic! Not just nasty black carbon smoke. All kinds of polymers, chemicals, rare earth elements, chemicals... yowza! Zero emissions... ah ha a hah ahha.

Sirhr

Life does not necessarily mean evil human life burning fossil fuels. Snot particles may be life but not necessarily human life.

Humans are so arrogant. We think we can boil the world.

God will come along and say, "No, you can't. I can burn the world. And I did burn a part of it when you started letting men in dresses who like lots and lots of anal sex run things. Kind of like now."
How do you know there weren’t hipster dinosaurs, running around screaming about how brontosaurus farts were destroying the atmosphere?

Until
1690564693177.jpeg

Did God get pissed at them too?

I find it hard to believe the creator would destroy his own creation.

I mean, if God were such an all knowing, infinite, being, why did he create hipsters in the first place?

Don’t you think he would’ve learned his lesson with the hipster dinosaurs?

I think there’s some really big holes in your theory and understanding of what it is. But you do you boo.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
Did God get pissed at them too?

I find it hard to believe the creator would destroy his own creation.
I mean God having had enough of the wickedness of His creations and wiping them almost completely out is written right in the beginning of Bible.
Then at the end of the Bible there is also the promise that God is going to do a complete meltdown and remake of the planet.

I mean God having had enough of the wickedness of His creations and wiping them almost completely out is written right in the beginning of Bible.
Then at the end of the Bible there is also the promise that God is going to do a complete meltdown and remake of the planet.
Sounds like its got a bad track record, you know if you believe in that stuff.

So how many times has the chess board been reset at the failure of his creation?

Edit- Also did he save any of the “ good dinosaurs”? And can I ride them in heaven?
Are the bad dinosaures in hell can I ride them there too?

Strange pattern I see, is you mention some soild proven facts about the history of life on this planet, and some one is going to bring up their religion, please save me the agony. So this is me stopping, because if you haven't already figured it out, I doubt reading my smart ass comments is going to change your opinion and not something I wana get into. So... I'm out.

Last edited:
If you drive you EV like a maniac stomping on the accelerator
The only reason I even sort of want an EV is because some of them are fucking fast for what they cost. If I ever get one I fully intend to mash the skinny pedal. I also understand that I am vastly different than the typical libtard EV driver.

Sounds like its got a bad track record, you know if you believe in that stuff.

So how many times has the chess board been reset at the failure of his creation?

Edit- Also did he save any of the “ good dinosaurs”? And can I ride them in heaven?
Are the bad dinosaures in hell can I ride them there too?

Strange pattern I see, is you mention some soild proven facts about the history of life on this planet, and some one is going to bring up their religion, please save me the agony. So this is me stopping, because if you haven't already figured it out, I doubt reading my smart ass comments is going to change your opinion and not something I wana get into. So... I'm out.

So much of what you think you "know" as "facts" about the history of the earth is most likely not actually correct, but rather have been heavily edited / massaged to ensure it fits in the current "correct thinking" view of the history of the Earth.
Just like most "history" of humanity.

Folks who dare point out that time scales or events for things don't match up and were much different are exiled as heretics.

The only reason I even sort of want an EV is because some of them are fucking fast for what they cost. If I ever get one I fully intend to mash the skinny pedal. I also understand that I am vastly different than the typical libtard EV driver.

If you want to go super fast, then the Tesla Plaid with all the options is very hard to beat without spending 2x to 3x as much.
(Just know you'll probably get about 40% or less of the stated battery range).

I like driving EV style because it's cheaper on a daily basis for me, the ride is a lot smoother and fumes annoy me.
I drive in EV mode in a way that gets near the maximum range.

So much of what you think you "know" as "facts" about the history of the earth is most likely not actually correct, but rather have been heavily edited / massaged to ensure it fits in the current "correct thinking" view of the history of the Earth.
Just like most "history" of humanity.

Folks who dare point out that time scales or events for things don't match up and were much different are exiled as heretics.
it's all literally bits and pieces. Bone shards being interpreted. Everything that has ever been found by archaeologists and attributed to pre-homo sapiens sapiens "early man" can fit in the back of a single pickup truck. And of those bits and pieces, all of them fall within the range of normal human variation.

If half of the bullshit theories being proposed as 'fact' were correct, any school field trip could go to a rock quarry and find the whole evolutionary record from start to finish, neatly in order. But it just doesn't happen that way.