• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is the store where I want to shop!!!!

Maxwell

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2003
Somewhere, New Jersey
Fleggaard Holding is based in Krusaa, Denmark. Just across Germany's Northern-most border with Denmark you’ll find an incredible superstore called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need – tubs of gummi bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dishwashing soap – at prices 30% cheaper than you’ll find in Denmark. It is Denmark's Costco, packaged as a German loophole.

The 100+ women do stunts in the air – while free-falling – holding hands to spell out “Half-off on Dishwasher soap at Fleggaard.”

You’d be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn’t seen and fallen in love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is real!

Here is a link to an awesome ad.

Click here: http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

Re: This is the store where I want to shop!!!!

If I gotta watch Gynevagilotri commercials during primetime the least the American Media outlets could do is pop one of these commercials in every once in a while to make it fair .