• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes THIS IS THE WEEK! Hensoldt 4-16X56 FFP H37

popeye089

High Pressure Welder
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2008
GA
this is the week that this combo comes together! At least that's what I was told when I ordered many moon ago.

Re: THIS IS THE WEEK! Hensoldt 4-16X56 FFP H37

Now if they will only make them dial the right way
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now if they will only make them dial the right way
wink.gif
</div></div>

You normally count from right to left?

Well Jason, looks like you've found your next purchase
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now if they will only make them dial the right way
wink.gif
</div></div>

You normally count from right to left?</div></div>

If steve123 is arabic then the answer is probably "yes!"
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now if they will only make them dial the right way
wink.gif
</div></div>

You normally count from right to left?</div></div>

Only when I'm reading upside down.
grin.gif

Hey I just thought of something??? It's all making sense now.I see why Europeans drive on the right side of the road,oops I mean left side of the road,because they dial CW.But wait a minute...They read left to right too.I'm really confused now
wink.gif
You simply have to explain all this to me J.

Who knows why American scopes dial CCW???
wink.gif
It's what I'm used to and I'm just not going to try and change now.But if I had started dialing the wrong way to begin with,LOL(just kidding)then it would be a different story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Who knows why American scopes dial CCW??? </div></div>

I know why...
grin.gif

But I'll leave it a secret.

The only Europeans that drive on the left side of the road are the British/Ireland.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniperaviator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only Europeans that drive on the left side of the road are the British/Ireland. </div></div>

You've obviously never driven on Italy. They drive on BOTH sides of the road! ;-)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You've obviously never driven on Italy. They drive on BOTH sides of the road! ;-) </div></div>
That's because there is often only one side of the road!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniperaviator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only Europeans that drive on the left side of the road are the British/Ireland. </div></div> You've obviously never driven on Italy. They drive on BOTH sides of the road! ;-) </div></div> That's because there is often only one side of the road! </div></div>In most of Europe there's always more road: One time, at band camp (in an Eastern European country), I made for the border using most of the middle of the road. I was the third car in two lanes of traffic. The drivers of the cars coming at me were very courteous: they made room for me to get by.
smirk.gif