• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is unbelievale, yet happening.

Shanghai McCoy

Private
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2013
    Oklahoma
    I never dreamed that our country could be under such an attack. Our contitution tells us we should be able to fight this, yet we stand lose everything based upon what we do. Either as a country (doing nothing), or as individuals (acting out and prosecuted by a corrupt judicial system).
    Foreign Nationals stealing our election. Unbelievable!

Is any of this admissible in any court? Is any of this more than circumstantial evidence that’s actionable?

Hence the "allegedly."

There aint shit going to happen to her. Apparently, she's teflon. There should be about 3 or 4 investigations into her and her campaign as it is, but won't ever materialize.

626191CE-1369-4CB4-B682-557D5C4BEC5E.jpeg

I never dreamed that our country could be under such an attack. Our contitution tells us we should be able to fight this, yet we stand lose everything based upon what we do. Either as a country (doing nothing), or as individuals (acting out and prosecuted by a corrupt judicial system).
    Foreign Nationals stealing our election. Unbelievable!

The UN shills on both sides will cover this treason up.
    Edited because I cant type when drunk 🙄

Last edited:
    Whatever idiot said there isn't any voter fraud in US elections is either stupid or participating in the voter fraud
    That would be every Democrat, ever. None of them will ever admit it even "might" exist.

Remember when all the dead people in Duval county,TX got up and voted in LBJ. it's been going on a long time

Ohh Ohh I know let's get a special House subcommittee on it they can launch an investigation, call witnesses, each side can take turns making it look like they are outraged and for full transparency it can be carried by C-SPAN........Those always end up resulting in someone being prosecuted and hauled off to jail!.......🤭🤭🤭

My uncle was Deputy AG here in NY, 22 year IG of the nys dept of corrections . As a young Investigator he told me start by following the money it gets them every time... And Omar's campaign war chest is most likely the source of funding.....Forensic accountant .....FETCH'EM UP BOYZ.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Our constitution absolutely tells us we can fight this, but we sit on our hands and do nothing while the left is in the streets destroying our children's future of knowing liberty. Don't worry, in another 20 years you can tell them you have to go to work instead of preserving this nation for them trying to leave it better than you found it.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Forgetful Coyote