• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s This is what happens when dad has a CNC router and his boy loves dinosaurs.

TimK

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
www.timkulincabinetry.com
My son surrounded by his dino pals.

Edit 10-10-19: The website is up!

https://codinoco.com/

IMG_0597r.png

IMG_0581r.png

Last edited:
Pretty damn sweet! You engineered all of the pieces and everything?

EDIT: Just saw your domain - that explains it!

Never been that handy with the old dead tree carcass' myself.

Last edited:
TimK
Absolutely awesome!!!
Nerf gun hunting heaven right there.

I have a soon to be step-son who would love one of those.
If you would be willing to make one to sell, PM me if you would.
Im kinda local just up in Denver metro.

Elija

Like all boys, he loves the T-rex. That big one may be a tad much for our space......

Maybe that smaller t rex and one of the herbivore, not sure if diplodocus or brachiosaurus?

Unsanded would be great. Boy needs to learn how to sand! And then coat it.

His Bday is in June so there is some time.

Reactions: THEIS
That is SO COOL, Dad, Very Well done!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent work, my grandson would have the house filled with dinosaurs if he could get away with it.

Well, after all your encouragement, I finally got a website up and running. We could use all the help we can get spreading the word! I'd be super grateful to anyone willing to post it elsewhere or on social media. We figured out how to make three sizes: small, medium, and jumbo.

IMG_0613.png

This is super cool! Best of luck in this adventure, love your entrepreneurial spirit and creativity!

Those are great.
I remember taking my daughter to the dino center in Woodland Park when she was a kid.
Good luck with the new biz.

should try and make the full sized versions next year . call it yard art some people like cars on cinder blocks other funny shaped bushes