• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is what power in numbers looks like...

not many of em worked retail

be civilized use a proper plastic bag when tearing down a countr...... Ma and Pa owned store

that is quite the quagmire

love and oh&s and shit give em everything if they front up and have a go

at what point does insurance & premium's get too much?

oh never mind all of us that need insurance and have to PAY MORE COS SOMEONE/ppl MADE BAD DECISIONS

Screenshot_20220609-181011_Brave.jpg

And all Sgt. Joe Friday had to worry about were white people experimenting with reefers and LSD tabs.

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77 and tomcatmv
That is what fucking animals look like........................................

7-11 did not announce on Facebook that all their shit was free for every asshole thug in town, did they? Where are the fucking cops? They bitch people defunded them and they refuse to do their fucking job even in this case. No better argument for defunding the police can be made than the shitty service they provide on a regular basis. Shitty policing is a great way to get people who like and support the police to start looking for better ways to protect themselves than to wait on self-serving assholes with guns to decide if their emergency is one worth responding too.

If you think these same animals will not one day send out your address and the cops will sit by and watch them destroy your home, loot your property and steal your cars you are mistaken. I promise you if the power goes out for 5 or more days, these fuckers will destroy 90% of most cities and you will be alone in defending your family because the cops will not do a fucking thing to stop them.

I don't know why retailers keep those locations open.

This right here. All the business owners in those places have to do is say "you know what, I am leaving and opening up shop elsewhere"... And these communities will be truly fucked. Think about having to drive or take the bus two hours just to get a box of Pampers and some ramen noodles. Well, ya' brought it on yerselves'...

That is what fucking animals look like........................................

7-11 did not announce on Facebook that all their shit was free for every asshole thug in town, did they? Where are the fucking cops? They bitch people defunded them and they refuse to do their fucking job even in this case. No better argument for defunding the police can be made than the shitty service they provide on a regular basis. Shitty policing is a great way to get people who like and support the police to start looking for better ways to protect themselves than to wait on self-serving assholes with guns to decide if their emergency is one worth responding too.

If you think these same animals will not one day send out your address and the cops will sit by and watch them destroy your home, loot your property and steal your cars you are mistaken. I promise you if the power goes out for 5 or more days, these fuckers will destroy 90% of most cities and you will be alone in defending your family because the cops will not do a fucking thing to stop them.
Shoot one and then you will have plenty around looking to put you in cuffs.

#protectedclass

This right here. All the business owners in those places have to do is say "you know what, I am leaving and opening up shop elsewhere"... And these communities will be truly fucked. Think about having to drive or take the bus two hours just to get a box of Pampers and some ramen noodles Newports and a 40 oz. Well, ya' brought it on yerselves'...

I don't know why retailers keep those locations open.
they won't for long. Wal-Greens and CVS used the excuse that the locations were closing due to failing sales. They didn't want to admit that it was all due to shrinkage (aka shoplifting). Pretty soon, they'll bitch that they have to go farther and farther out of town to steal get their stuff.
Only people that are really hurt (once again) are the law abiding citizens.

they won't for long. Wal-Greens and CVS used the excuse that the locations were closing due to failing sales. They didn't want to admit that it was all due to shrinkage (aka shoplifting). Pretty soon, they'll bitch that they have to go farther and farther out of town to steal get their stuff.
Yep....need a scanned credit card before you can enter the store.

most stores will look like jewelry stores. You'll enter and stand in a 4x4 box. You'll then ask the cashier to retrieve something for you. The crap will be super expensive and look like a bank. Prepare to slide your money in a box and ask questions through the intercom.
City leaders and politicians live in gated communities and have their food delivered. Enjoy your surroundings plebeians.

7D8C37BF-F567-4E8E-A909-08397E2E8B59.jpeg

Sooner or later they are going to pick the wrong place and some store owner is going to leave bodies all over the place. Bad thing about it depending where they are their lives will be ruined.

This right here. All the business owners in those places have to do is say "you know what, I am leaving and opening up shop elsewhere"... And these communities will be truly fucked. Think about having to drive or take the bus two hours just to get a box of Pampers and some ramen noodles. Well, ya' brought it on yerselves'...
This is exactly what has happened to a number of different areas of this city. "the heathens" would simple enter, fill bags, and leave. So the neighborhood pharmacies and convenience stores closed/boarded-up and now 'the heathens' have to travel for subsistence.

This is exactly what has happened to a number of different areas of this city. "the heathens" would simple enter, fill bags, and leave. So the neighborhood pharmacies and convenience stores closed/boarded-up and now 'the heathens' have to travel for subsistence.
Yeah most places they complain about “food deserts “ when that happens.

Then steal more of your tax money to haul food etc to them.

Lime green dye in the sprinkler system.

Lol, I was thinking of skunk scent. All they needed was a distribution system and 55 gallon drum of this:

If you couldn’t find some Koreans. Of course, the cops would standby and let the gutter rats destroy the place instead of restoring order, they have made that perfectly clear. That makes them part of the problem instead of part of the solution. I’m certain they would spring into action if you defended your property, even in a state where it’s legal to defend your property. And since you’re not in the protected class they would keep you locked up instead of letting you out before the report is even finished and filed. Pathetic.

This right here. All the business owners in those places have to do is say "you know what, I am leaving and opening up shop elsewhere"... And these communities will be truly fucked. Think about having to drive or take the bus two hours just to get a box of Pampers and some ramen noodles. Fucking White people did this to us.
When you have no concept of cause and effect...

can we go back to the 80's and 90's already

not much sense made nowadays....

13/52. Only in America where they have been conditioned by the liberal welfare slave master. Paid to pump out fatherless children and conditioned from birth to live off other people's money with no morals, self control, consequences or care.. A race that has been used for several generations as the political tool of the liberal to break down the fabic of society and we are forced to finance it. Upstanding blacks, which is basically equal in percentage to upstanding whites where I live, despise it as much as we do.

Last edited:
13/52. Only in America where they have been conditioned by the liberal welfare slave master. Paid to pump out fatherless children and conditioned from birth to live off other people's money with no morals, self control, consequences or care.. A race that has been used for several generations as the political tool of the liberal to break down the fabic of society and we are forced to finance it. Upstanding blacks, which is basically equal in percentage to upstanding whites where I live, despise it as much as we do.
It's not only the rich & vibrant culture we're blessed with, I leased a house on the edge of town that had an acre which I figured was room enough to base my construction business out of. Big mistake. All the neighbors were single, white mothers or grand parents housing white trash or bi-racial kids and grand kids.

I couldn't go to work without being burglarized. The white trash single mothers said I deserved to be burglarized because I glared at them when they drove by.