• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is why I back ELFSTER. Just got cam working

groundhogbuster

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2012
Western NC
RRA Varmint 20" A4, RRA Scout rail, Geissele DMR trigger, 1/8tw WYLDE Chamber, 6.5-20 VX3 with fast focus. Been shot to 1k several times, with the 77's over H4895 shooting around 7.5". 100yd Targets are bugholes with 50, and 60 gr vmax. Also Magpul PRS stock with accu-shot monopod. Just showing my RRA Love.

Looking good bro! Id bet money that if you got a 6-9 bipod with a rear sand bag that your groups would be even more amazing. Run it on the shoot out thread! Im kicking it in punta cana / dominican republic on the beach while ill type this btw! This place is amazing and i totally got hammered last night......uuuuhhhhhhggggg

RRA Varmint 20" A4, RRA Scout rail, Geissele DMR trigger, 1/8tw WYLDE Chamber, 6.5-20 VX3 with fast focus. Been shot to 1k several times, with the 77's over H4895 shooting around 7.5". 100yd Targets are bugholes with 50, and 60 gr vmax. Also Magpul PRS stock with accu-shot monopod. Just showing my RRA Love.

I went to the Paradisas resort there a few years ago. Awesome time, but the food was not my mamas biscuits if you know what I mean.

Ryan

Looking good bro! Id bet money that if you got a 6-9 bipod with a rear sand bag that your groups would be even more amazing. Run it on the shoot out thread! Im kicking it in punta cana / dominican republic on the beach while ill type this btw! This place is amazing and i totally got hammered last night......uuuuhhhhhhggggg

Oh I do, but I just grabbed the 1st bipod in my gun room, and put it on it. On the bench it's a whole new monster, but for popping whistle pigs in the fields I like the taller bipod, and mono-pod. I've got 8 0r 10 of the 6-9BR's for punching steel and paper, and I hate the leg notch. I know the 6.8 doesn't get the love it deserves, but I have a few in 68, and the RRA ain't no slouch there either. Mr Bob Beck from EOL TV has my 1st RRA 68, and he likes it pretty well.