• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

this is why i don't go to the gym

But Bolt, I bet you'd be so cute doing yoga in your birthday suit.

Judgement free unless we don't like what you're doing./S

Has anyone considered nude womens' yoga

I went to one class, There were 3 ugly guys and a fat ugly teacher. I turned around and ran.

Let the teasing begin.

Reactions: splean
We just switched Gyms to one closer to the house. It has long been my pet peeve that every trip to the gym always involves at least one old naked guy strutting sighting.

Usually it's in the locker room but still drives me nuts. I'm a grown man, married, with a mortgage and a career... I get that locker rooms involve dudes changing.

I'm also a realist, unless every second of the locker room time is spent looking directly down at your own toes... there's likely to be male nudity involved.

That doesn't mean you fuckin closet homo seniors with your saggy sacks have full freedom to walk around, watch TV, brush your teeth, shave, etc. in the stark fuckin' nude.

If you're changing, change. If you're showering, shower. But for fucks sake the locker room isn't a damn hippie nudist colony.

[/Rant]

There is an old dude at my gym who likes to put a foot up on the bench and visit with people. Nude. His nuts hang to his unbent knee.......

Im a friggin nurse and was a cna for 5 yrs before this. I have seen more naked bodies than the rest of you freaks combined (strippers not included in your counts).
And it still makes me want to shoot his saggy nuts with a repeater rubber band gun.........

There is an old dude at my gym who likes to put a foot up on the bench and visit with people. Nude. His nuts hang to his unbent knee.......

Im a friggin nurse and was a cna for 5 yrs before this. I have seen more naked bodies than the rest of you freaks combined (strippers not included in your counts).
And it still makes me want to shoot his saggy nuts with a repeater rubber band gun.........

Strippers??? heh, heh, Powda said stripper.

giphy.gif

I was doing sport in the gym for 5 years until I had a trauma so it was hard for me to go back at my trainings. I thought that then my sport had ended for good. My trainer suggested me to practice yoga. I was very skeptical about it, but I tried. I really enjoyed the yoga.
CwGLZT4WAAA6K9z.jpg

Crazy, isn't it, how many first time posters dig up old obscure threads. It's repeated so many times over the years.

Reactions: Redmanss