• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing THIS IS WHY I HUNT AFRICA

Averagejoe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2008
Behind You!!!
Many people wonder about my mind set but this is my adrenaline rush. I have my leopard charge on video and will try to convert it to DVD in the next few weeks.

I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fv1jqPj2KNA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fv1jqPj2KNA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: THIS IS WHY I HUNT AFRICA

Holy shitballs, that would be crazy! Looks like the guy that got mauled got one in the foot. That would be an incredible rush!

He got bit up pretty good but lucky the front leg was disabled or he would have gotten tore the fuck up with those claws... If you look at his chest there are 4 holes. Those are the 4 Canine teeth sinking in all at once...

I had a charge but mine was with a bow... Needless to say it ended far better than that event...

Leopard1-1.jpg

What type of weapon and shot was used in that hunt? Based on what I saw, I would prefer a hot loaded 00 buck shotgun with a turkey choke....For a little fudge factor...hahahaha..SmokeRolls

They do use OO as a back up but in most cases its Slugs and Double Guns in 470 or .500NE as back for stopping power. I prefer 00, Slug, 00, Slug in a pump gun behind me for cats...

How about going one on one.... It seems kind of wrong that 4 guys unload on one cat... I guess its just not for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ukdave28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about going one on one.... It seems kind of wrong that 4 guys unload on one cat... I guess its just not for me.</div></div>

what the bloody hell are you talking about mate?

how bout you go one on one with a wounded cat. Those were PH's following up on a wounded animal shot by a hunter the night before or earlier in the day.