• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is why I love motorcycle gangs

Re: This is why I love motorcycle gangs

fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Olson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

Please God, tell me there's video of these idiots getting what they deserved.

<span style="font-style: italic">When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activist’s meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. <span style="font-weight: bold">“That’s just our secret hand shake,” </span>assured the organizer.</span>

I remember a climbing trip I did to Cathedral Ledge in New Hampshire in the 1980s:

My friend and I got to the top and began coiling our ropes. There was a group of bikers there from a well-known outlaw motorcycle gang, drinking beer and talking.

Well.... Much to my surprise another climber walked up to them and asked the group to kindly not throw stuff over the ledge because there is another team of climbers below.

The group went quiet. Then the biggest one, the leader of the gang, began whispering to his lieutenant. Tired as hell, I stiffened-up and got ready for a fight. I was not looking forward to fighting anyone with my back to a cliff, never mind a biker at least twice my size.

Then the lieutenant spoke to the group. "See that girl that asked us something?" He said, "She just climbed a thousand-foot cliff." Then he turned to her and replied: "Ma'am, I'll do you one better," he said, "We'll be here for a while, and if we see anyone pitch any garbage off the cliff we'll pitch their ass off the cliff after it to go pick it up."

eek.gif

Hey, it could have ended way worse than that. The ones found in the dumpster could have been in a much different state. Shared that one to facebook. Got some in-laws and family friends that are hardcore liberal supporters of PETA. Should be good for a laugh.

Great story... true or not! Unfortunately, the real truth is these far left loons need to understand FEAR!

Well while were discussing such things, anyone want to post the footage of some guys robbing a bingo parlor full of old people when the bikers in the bar next door storm the place and kick the robbers' asses?

It's been done before but with not as many people. mostly people who want to walk on the wild side and invite themselves to the party. That is a BIG no no. MM

When you click the link, the very first paragraph says it is not true.

I'm a life member of a motorcycle CLUB. Never met anyone in a motorcycle GANG. The cube patch on the back says "MC"

That said, I've personally been involved in using duct tape to secure an out-of-control drunk at a motorcycle rally. He was given a chance to be nice but second chances are rare. He was taped to a tree for about 30 minutes. When released, he was still drunk, but polite.