• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is why the Scammer Posts Waste our Time

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Screenshot 2022-12-25 at 11.49.40 AM.png

Is he legit? Is he a scammer? I have no clue and why do I have to do someone else's homework for them

I don't have any posts to look at, this is all private message stuff, and I have to "assume" control of an account to read private messages.

According to our experience, this is a scammer with no posts contacting people via PM, but I have no clicked on anything as of this writing, did the OP make a WTB ad, did he ask for something somewhere else, what exactly would this poster like us to check because right now it would it mean checking both parties to see what was said, vs what was the response.

Stop with this shit, I am seriously gonna ban both parties to this crap.

Last edited:
    The ONLY time I will willingly give money to a Nigerian scammer is if I have verified, and 100% certain, that funds will be going to train and equip an elite Nigerian or Ugandan military force created for the sole purpose to topple the regimes in Iran and North Korea... And I am sure they can do it. After all, they caught and eliminated those who had killed Captain Alex.
    biggrin.gif

That's why I will only buy from well known members and always look in their post history for recent activity.