• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This makes me want to strangle a couple people.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Reactions: NCHillbilly
    We had a pickup vs 4 wheeler PI last year. 4 wheeler crossed Highway not seeing a pickup passing a slower vehicle. Truck smoked elderly guy on 4 wheeler at about 70. The 4 wheeler guy was messed up bad. But survived

Semi truck driver who called it in was furious. Watched 2 vehicles drive around the elderly guy laying bleeding out on the centerline of a 2 lane highway. They literally took the shoulder to avoid running him over and continued on. Truck who hit the guy pulled over and stayed in his vehicle waiting for police

When it comes to the human race. We are not all the same……

Yeah, I don’t want to watch that. Did the kid make it? Fuck anyone who saw this and didn’t stop to help.

Reactions: NCHillbilly
    Yeah, I don’t want to watch that. Did the kid make it? Fuck anyone who saw this and didn’t stop to help.
    Yeah, he was hurt but moving around. Some pedestrians stopped.

Reactions: FWoo45
    I'd happily drive over every wingnut dressed-like-Greg-LeMond screwing up the road on their fancy wanna-be Tour-de-France LARPers... Fuck them and their bike lanes.

But kids on bicycles should be protected like a mama bear with her cubs. Kids should be on bikes. Kids and bikes belong together. Bike is freedom for a kid. It's an exponential increase in their 'turf.' Probably changed now that they all have cellphones... but it used to be Freedom! Kids should be encouraged to be on bikes and given every chance to expand their range and lives!

Anyone who hits, crowds, honks-at... otherwise disrespects kids on a bike... should be flayed.

Sirhr

I'd happily drive over every wingnut dressed-like-Greg-LeMond screwing up the road on their fancy wanna-be Tour-de-France LARPers... Fuck them and their bike lanes.

But kids on bicycles should be protected like a mama bear with her cubs. Kids should be on bikes. Kids and bikes belong together. Bike is freedom for a kid. It's an exponential increase in their 'turf.' Probably changed now that they all have cellphones... but it used to be Freedom! Kids should be encouraged to be on bikes and given every chance to expand their range and lives!

Anyone who hits, crowds, honks-at... otherwise disrespects kids on a bike... should be flayed.

Sirhr
    I don’t know, it was great having a bike growing up out of town when I was a kid. Now there’s too many libtard pedderasses out there.

It’s shocking how people just move on past situations like this.

I pulled over to help a Uhaul pulling a car trailer with an SUV on it on fire. The tires on the trailer were burning up. The only other car to stop were 3 women pulling a small enclosed Uhaul trailer themselves.

There are some very good reasons for going about your own way and not getting involved in troubles that are not your own and everybody has to make that calculation for themselves.

It's not unheard of for the Police to decide to arrest someone just because they were the ones that reported it and well might as well show up with an arrest even if it's the wrong person, who cares.

Not to mention evil judges that like to treat witnesses worse than criminals and imprison them on whims just to suit their power needs.

Then what if the victim dies and their greedy family can't find anyone else to sue and then they decide to sue you because well maybe your helping had something to do with it or tough luck there isn't anyone else so tag you are it.

Stopping and getting involved could forever change your life & not in a good way.

Watch enough legal stuff and justice stuff and you might think twice about stopping as well.

That being said, the road is NOT a playground or a free babysitter.
    Children should NOT be riding bicycles on the roads, that's what the sidewalk and the paths are for and then you cross the street at the crosswalks.
    I'm not saying the person that hit the kid was good in any way, it seems they were driving probably too fast for the area
    However had the kid not been riding in the street...
    a large adult on a large bicycle is a lot easier to see than a small kid on a small bike that can easily get hidden from view by parked cars.

Reactions: MtnCreek
    The driver who didnt stop and the one right behind them who had to have seen it and didnt stop.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Video shows boy on bicycle struck by hit-and-run ... - Flipboard

https://flipboard.com › topic › surveillance › wftv

3 hours ago — Video shows boy on bicycle struck by hit-and-run driver in Orange County ... Troopers are asking for help tracking down a driver whom they say hit a 12-year-old ...
    Kicking and punching are misdemeanors. Chokeing is a felony, at least in my state. Just an FYI from personal experience!

So remember strikes! Not choke holds!

Don't like seeing kids get hurt but the kid seemed to be at fault. Hopefully recovers and learns his lesson.
    Yea I agree the video doesn't show the whole picture looks like the kid ran the stop sign and just rolled out into oncoming traffic.

Life is tough its even tougher when you're stupid.

Hope the stupid kid learned a lesson.......LOL

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Fuck people in general but especially fuck people in Florida. My Dad was murdered by a drunk driver when he was crossing the road. The piece of shit had a BAC of .32 in the early afternoon, he literally tried to crawl away from the scene because he was too fucking drunk to walk. Local newspaper recommended people use a cab to cross the road and stop trying to walk.

At his trial the drunkard claimed he was not at fault because "alcoholism is a disease". Fucking state of Florida gave him a driver's license after two previous drunk driving murders and a 30 year history of driving drunk, no insurance, leaving the scene of an accident with injuries or death multiple times. He got 17 years in prison and fucking died there.

But not before a three decade crime spree with a car. It does not matter if the kid caused the accident, assholes are STILL supposed to stop.