• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fieldcraft This may be old news... but Ham Radio a Threat in CA???

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

Interesting that now the Californians want to go after HAM radio?

I don't need any new hobbies. But if CA is trying to ban it, then I think I need to get a licence and a set!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Yep they want to be in control of everything. We got to see how well the FEMA cell phones worked during hurricane Harvey. The HAM groups were instrumental in providing communications in the early phases before enough of the grid dependent equipment was restored.

These are the rights that are suspended under martial law:
  • Right of Information
  • Right of Habeas Corpus
  • Freedom of Expression
  • Right to privacy
  • Right to make choices

When shit hits the fan they are going to be begging for HROs. Come to think of it they are going to begging for a lot of help. Nobody likes helping others who don't help themselves. I grew up in Hayward as a child. I have family buried there. Luckily, it is an old Catholic cemetery on the Hayward Fault Line. Those motherfuckers can't do a damn thing about it and to piss those motherfuckers off some more we got plenty of empty plots to put more of us. California is a beautiful place fucked up to high heaven by the coasty fucking half human cunts. They can fuck off and die and hats off to those living behind enemy lines keeping the cause alive. I'm so sick of that state's fucking shit.

You know what, don't knock martial law if the intent is to fuck up and the realign some of these rogue states with their fucked up communist shit. Give them a taste of what they think they are missing out of. And yeah, the 1918 pandemic culled out a lot of dumb motherfuckers in the larger cities.. Time for mother nature to clean house again.