• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This may start a total World War

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
The invasion of Ukraine may / will have issues with Ukraine’s production of Barley. Ukraine is a major producer of Barley

Tell folks they have to pay more for their Beer or Worse! No Beer……..193 nations including Red China and the Vatican may declare war on Russia.

Beer

Good point , Ukraine exports exceed 68 billion which would add to the Russian economy.

Russia is the #1 producer of barley, eclipsing Ukraine by more than 2 fold- and producing more than 6x more than the US.

Reactions: MtnGhost
The US would produce what's "needed" if it wasn't for the gov programs paying farmers to produce other stuff, or NOT produce other stuff. When I was kid (teenager in the mid 80's) I asked dad, "why are you a democrat". His response, "you can't make money without gov programs". Such bullshit. Although, he got lucky one year, rented a couple quarters (160 acres each) that were on a program where you couldn't plant a "cash crop", they both had irrigation pivots fed by the Missouri River back home...happened to have a massive drought that year, he (we) made $500k on those two pivots in one season. Planted cane to them, cut it for silage in the fall and was selling it for over $75 a ton, normal price would be maybe. $20/ton. Cattle prices were shit, but it was better to buy feed and keep them than sell them and lose everything.

Joking aside, The world is really pushing the Pootster, with sanctions and lots of other ways. His war isnt going so well, it appears. I hope he isnt unstable to fling a couple big ones thinking he has nothing to lose.

Joking aside, The world is really pushing the Pootster, with sanctions and lots of other ways. His war isnt going so well, it appears. I hope he isnt unstable to fling a couple big ones thinking he has nothing to lose.
It's mostly theatrics pushed by the yellow stream media to get the normies in a frazzle. Grab a beer, go shooting, go fishing, what ever hobby you have and turn off the "news". Life is way easier that way.

Seems that no one cares to acknowledge him rallying his nuclear forces. What you really want, is to hope that his people (Russian military) aren’t stupid enough to end the world over stupid shit.

Reactions: Maggot
Yeah, was just watching the MSM going on about the 40 mile long convoy of Russian vehicles headed for the border and my first thought was BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT A-10 mission!!
I saw that shit and the first thought was...
Lesson 1, don't group up with your buddies or all it takes is one grenade to kill all of you.

I guess they don't teach that logical shit nomo.
It's all about the 5 minute time outs and lgbtqxyz shite.

*if* a warty warthog did start going down the line on them they can't escape, no way to turn off the road or....anything.
Easy peazy.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Best I can do right now is a potato gun or one of those golf ball launchers.

Now to research how far the closest water inlet is.
Meanwhile at the Vatican
1646103539514.jpeg

Operation Apfelstrudle was a go until our intelligence staff notified mission command that the Tiber River is up to 20 feet deep, but can also be as shallow as 6 feet deep. Seeing as how the draft on our Type VII uboat is 4.7 meters (15ft, 7 inches) this poses a high potential for mission failure.

The plan was to get to the designated launch position on the Tiber and release ballistic Apflelstrudles onto St Peter's square.

Operation Apfelstrudel.jpg

Last edited:
I saw that shit and the first thought was...
Lesson 1, don't group up with your buddies or all it takes is one grenade to kill all of you.

I guess they don't teach that logical shit nomo.
It's all about the 5 minute time outs and lgbtqxyz shite.

*if* a warty warthog did start going down the line on them they can't escape, no way to turn off the road or....anything.
Easy peazy.
This would get their attention...for brief instant.

That’s ok I hate beer, now if they screw with the shipping from Scotland or my coffee deliveries it’s game on!
Glad I not only like Scotch, but fine tequila which uses no barley.

Operation Apfelstrudle was a go until our intelligence staff notified mission command that the Tiber River is up to 20 feet deep, but can also be as shallow as 6 feet deep. Seeing as how the draft on our Type VII uboat is 4.7 meters (15ft, 7 inches) this poses a high potential for mission failure.

The plan was to get to the designated launch position on the Tiber and release ballistic Aplestrudles onto St Peter's square.

View attachment 7817965
Are the Aplestrudles still available?

Reactions: D_TROS
That's a great clickbait type headline, but very little of the barley grown goes to beer, just like very little corn goes to Green Giant and Del Monte for canning. Barley is feed, and a superior one at that. Growing up my dad raised barley and oats, we'd chop and store it in a hillside for silage and feed cattle through the winter. It's what you grow where you don't have the water/low altitude for growing corn.

Did a little looking at recent numbers. Ukraine produces 7% of the world's barley, Russia 12%, and the EU 36%, and the bulk of our barley is home grown or comes from Canada. Russian and Ukraine do combine to contribute nearly a full third of all exports though. The biggest importers of barley? China and Saudi, by far. China I get, but Saudi hitting that list at #2 was a surprise to me, camels be hungry...

The big food commodity to watch is wheat, it's spiking hard right now. The US is having a moderately shitty year water and weather wise, as is China who is typically the largest global producer. Russia produces around 10% of the total and accounts for 17% of the exports, but if they can't move their grain to market that's going to be one hell of a gap to fill when two of the largest producers aren't having a bumper year.

Bottom line, buy more flour too.

Reactions: MtnCreek
Now all the beer drinkers can put on their big boy pants and sit at the bar for some real drinking.

Reactions: madppcs
Australia can pivot into barley production fairly quickly. At the moment, there is no incentive to because the biggest Aussie barley customer is China and they are slapping on a huge levy.

The plan was to get to the designated launch position on the Tiber and release ballistic Apflelstrudles onto St Peter's square.

View attachment 7817965
All this planning and the best you came up with was to hit literally the only place in the Vatican that has nothing of importance in it and is full of only tourists after you ran aground? Are you sure you aren’t Russian?

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
On a more serious note, does anyone think Putin may becoming a little unhinged? If he is and we've got potato head that could lead to a real shitshow.

That's a great clickbait type headline, but very little of the barley grown goes to beer, just like very little corn goes to Green Giant and Del Monte for canning. Barley is feed, and a superior one at that. Growing up my dad raised barley and oats, we'd chop and store it in a hillside for silage and feed cattle through the winter. It's what you grow where you don't have the water/low altitude for growing corn.

Did a little looking at recent numbers. Ukraine produces 7% of the world's barley, Russia 12%, and the EU 36%, and the bulk of our barley is home grown or comes from Canada. Russian and Ukraine do combine to contribute nearly a full third of all exports though. The biggest importers of barley? China and Saudi, by far. China I get, but Saudi hitting that list at #2 was a surprise to me, camels be hungry...

The big food commodity to watch is wheat, it's spiking hard right now. The US is having a moderately shitty year water and weather wise, as is China who is typically the largest global producer. Russia produces around 10% of the total and accounts for 17% of the exports, but if they can't move their grain to market that's going to be one hell of a gap to fill when two of the largest producers aren't having a bumper year.

Bottom line, buy more flour too.
F0D0A2EF-367C-40FA-A7F5-333AE41EF3D5.jpeg
E5B15F1B-BBE8-4A9A-8F2A-D71B48F80603.jpeg

From fox and two exerts from one article. China will continue to allow trade with Russia, just not in dollars. They also recently lifted an import ban on Russian wheat.

You don’t
How do you go to war with the vatican if you have a Uboat with a bunch of half drunk Americans on it?

Asking for a friend.
They would declare war on Russia due to the social unrest caused by the increasing cost of beer. They would send their guards to help with the fight.

I drink whiskey/whisky/bourbon. The Irish and the rednecks in Kentucky and Tennessee will save us from... beer. Yuck.

The question is simple - “Are our leaders arrogant dickheads who are willing to try assraping a Bear and if it goes wrong holding the American people between themselves and the Bear until it stops killing people?”

I think the answer is “Yup”.

Dear US leaders, please stop fucking with Russia...signed the people who would be catching that MIRV if you fuck this up.

good news gents, i found the perfect Sub for our SH flotilla......a shortbus submarine.

View attachment 7805132

honestly, for $55K, that seems like a lot more fun that a mediocre sports car or 5 decent hookers

View attachment 7817965
Sounds like @mcameron's toy sub might be ideal here. Would complicate the payload launching bit unfortunately

Reactions: Average guy