• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This Needs to Happen More Often

DirtyHarris

Private
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2013
South Louisiana
He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

Sweet, sweet poetic justice.

Tasty.

5D256279-B9A8-4BFC-AAA9-E50FDA7FF2DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and Boon20
At first, my thought was that someone was taking revenge. Or maybe, a dark knight wreaking vengeance. But I think it really is a case of brought that "don't care" attitude to the one person who had no patience for him or the legal system and decided to handle it "in house," as it were.

Young'n wants to be a bad guy? Well, this is the bad guy life.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
"...the teen was already on felony probation for poisoning a high school girl's drink..."

Uh yeah, no great loss to the world with this one. I wonder how much they will investigate this? Setting aside this being the outcome of some random altercation, random violence/crime, gangs... between the poisoning, the hit and run, the stolen car and crash... there's a lot of suspects.

At first, my thought was that someone was taking revenge. Or maybe, a dark knight wreaking vengeance. But I think it really is a case of brought that "don't care" attitude to the one person who had no patience for him or the legal system and decided to handle it "in house," as it were.

Young'n wants to be a bad guy? Well, this is the bad guy life.

Yeah typical gangbanger bullshit. Mouthed off to the wrong dude and got shot.

Reactions: Ronws
"Soft on crime" carries grave consequences. No pun intended. People become EXTREMELY cynical and spiteful when again and again, violent scumbags are released back into society and people come to the realization that their attempts to get the government to listen to them are of no use. And then that is when people start taking matters into their own hands, with extreme prejudice.

Next step will be truck tire and gasoline parties.

Last edited:
"Soft on crime" carries grave consequences. No pun intended. People become EXTREMELY cynical and spiteful when again and again, violent scumbags are released back into society and people come to the realization that their attempts to get the gocernment to listen to them are of no use. And then that is when people start taking matters into their own hands, with extreme prejudice.

We're not far from there now. When the govt blatantly thumbs it's nose at the law, they should have no expectation of anyone else following those laws.

"Soft on crime" carries grave consequences. No pun intended. People become EXTREMELY cynical and spiteful when again and again, violent scumbags are released back into society and people come to the realization that their attempts to get the gocernment to listen to them are of no use. And then that is when people start taking matters into their own hands, with extreme prejudice.

Tractor tires are known as "the family pack"