• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This on-line training....

DustyJacket

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2009
KCMO
www.dustyjacket.com
Is pretty damned good!

I went through the first 4 and 1/2 sessions yesterdays to quickly get some of the fundamentals before going out today. I plan to go back over them and practice one at a time.

However, shot for three hours today and my groups are half what they were a week ago!

Shooting from a bench is making it harder ridht now, but I practiced NPA, loading the bipod, breathing, and trigger control/finger positioning.

Except for when I got impatient or tired I did much much much better.

Thanks for putting this training on-line, it is sweet! Now to go back to lesson 1 and practice a lot.

I hope to some day go to RO for a week......... probably after my daughter goes through college I'll bet.......

Re: This on-line training....

I agree. The training is well laid out and helpful. I have been using the lessons for myself and also to aid in training my 10 year old daughter who wants to hunt deer this year.

I have taken one tactical carbine class, oodles of defensive pistol classes but this is the first precision rifle class I have taken and find it very helpful. I grew up shooting prairie dogs outside of Dodge City, KS with a .22-250 and was able to connect when I could read the wind. Usually it took one or two "spotter" shots before I could hit a 'dog at 400 plus yards with that little 50 grain TNT due to the western Kansas wind. The Rifles Only online class has helped me improve my form and makes me more conscious of breathing form and trigger control, etc. I hope to attend a precision rifle class at RO this winter.

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

Re: This on-line training....

The onlinetraining is good as gold!