• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This one is MINE

Ol Rob

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2008
Tifton, Ga.
There may be another like it, but this one is mine. This is my GAP Hospitaller. I bought it slightly used here on the Hide, I really like this place.
Rob
DSC03807.jpg
DSC03808.jpg
DSC03809.jpg

Re: This one is MINE

Hey what is wrong with your dirt it looks like it has gone mouldy we dont get mould on out dirt here anymore apparently it only happens when you spill liquid onto the ground you are not allowed to do that either.

nice rifle.

they are badass rifles. I have one done in OD GREEN. its wearing a Premier scope and SWR Omega 30 suppressor.

Excellent rifles!

yea, that is a 3.8x22x58 sn-3. I just got the whole setup last week. I am still smiling.
rob

I've got the same scope, just has the 44mm objective. I'm jealous, because although I have the scope I'm still waiting for my build to come together. All I can do is look through the scope and imagine the good shooting I have ahead of me...
Have fun!

nice stick, good glass. Don't forget to post some range reports.

Hey Rob, definately going to have to come and shoot at your
and look at that stik. Guys are all for making the trip, just
need to get the timing right.

Congrats on a nice rifle.

Regards

Mark

USO Glass is first class. When on great rifle as yours, let the zombies be ware!

Thanks y'all. I am going to shoot a 600 yd F-TR match at Fort Benning this weekend. I will get my butt kicked, but I will have a great time trying. Still getting used to the stock and reticle in the scope-PCMOA.
Rob

Piece of junk. I'll still give you $200 for it. If you'll through in the Pelican case of course.
Just kiddin'.- not really
I know this gun shoots guys. I've seen it do it. Ol' Rob can lay em' in there. Whose he jokin'. He's gonna kick my butt this weekend and he knoooows it.

It has USO medium 35mm rings. They are very well built. They are windage adjustable, which is nice to keep your optic centered, but a pain if you want to remove the scope. I will have to remember to only loose one side. I don't know if they will hold zero that way. I suppose they should unless the opposit side is moved. Thanks for the nice comment.
Rob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ol Rob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It has USO medium 35mm rings. They are very well built. They are windage adjustable, which is nice to keep your optic centered, but a pain if you want to remove the scope. I will have to remember to only loose one side. I don't know if they will hold zero that way. I suppose they should unless the opposit side is moved. Thanks for the nice comment.
Rob </div></div>

Nice! My experience with windage adjustable rings is that they will keep a zero on paper at 100 yards, maybe within 4 inches if you're careful, but they are not a swappable item.

As much as a P-rail is claimed to hold a zero on and off, the best I have ever seen is that it goes back on within 2 MOA, same idea here.

Bushmaster...you talk the smack like a real operator. Is that you Dunston? This is Brock we spent 3 mo working rte 515 in southern Afghan. If this is you plz let me know. I would like to talk to you, man.

I have followed your posts and this has to be you. You talk like a real badass...like always. I am guiding for mule deer now. Can you believe it. Please reply asap.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild_Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey what is wrong with your dirt it looks like it has gone mouldy we dont get mould on out dirt here anymore apparently it only happens when you spill liquid onto the ground you are not allowed to do that either.

nice rifle.
</div></div>

Our lawns are actually quite mouldy down here Adelaide, it's been showering just a tad...

And yes, that is one good looking SWS!

Cheers,
TheLongShot

Range report. To be fair, I can't shoot to the rifle's limits. I have made one ragged hole at 200 while zeroing. We just attended a 600yd F-TR match and it held the elevation ferfectly all day. I can't say the same for my wind reading ability.But I am VERY pleased with the rifle as well as the glass. I never shot a combo I felt ACUALLY responded with every 1/4 moa click with exact perfection at 600yd. Again, I'll not post my random groups. This rifle is waiting on me. All I can say is wow. I can say this much, the Bartlein barrel and chambering by GAP is spot on. It likes what it likes, a couple tenths off the charge in load development and you know it. 155 Scenars loaded to 2.850 OAL over 46.2 Varget in Rem brass gets me 2900fps all day.
Rob