• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This popped up today on the Bolt Rifles forum....

RobG

Douchebag Hauler
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2007
W. Sac, Kalifornia
I didn't know how to copy the page as it pops up so I just copied and pasted the text. Any ideas...?

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.snipershide.com contains content from brandondayton.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified brandondayton.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on brandondayton.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.
Go back
If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy polici</span>es.</span>

Re: This popped up today on the Bolt Rifles forum....

Are you still getting a warning because I am not seeing anything ?

There are a lot of edited posts so maybe someone edited it out but I am not getting any warning

It's not odd at all, people link images and things and that causes the issue, it's not a site issue, but a personal one from where people host and link images.

LL, I have not accesed the forum from my pc since the issue, only by phone. I will check tomorrow and get back to you. No problems from my phone, however.

It is not popping up as of the 7th when I posted the link above.