• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This shit is getting old. The racist quarter.

I see no reason a coin toss wasnt fair. Fuck him.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
If you read his statement it was mostly "I" ending with a reference to race. Typical victim, "I was wronged, I deserve, look at me, look at me!" drivel.

Reactions: Mike_Honcho
So since he plays the race card on the flip side wouldn't it be sexist of him to to think he is more deserving than a woman? Which minority is more of a minority in this situation?

If people are going to keep playing the minority privilege game we need a flowchart to see which minority privilege is greater so we know who to root for.

Mine is easy, I'm a straight white male from a good family, I'm not even allowed in the minority privilege stadium for the game.

If this bitch wants to talk olympic performance as criteria for being selected flag bearer then short, fat, stumpy, WHITE Kim Rhode would be carrying our flag in the Olympics for the next 40 years

If you read his statement it was mostly "I" ending with a reference to race. Typical victim, "I was wronged, I deserve, look at me, look at me!" drivel.

Correct, the race thing was thrown out because it is the thing to do these days.

Reactions: WATERWALKER
While his tweet makes him sound like a spoiled child, at least he sounds like a spoiled child who would be proud to carry the American Flag. That puts him head and shoulders above the spoiled NFL Jockstrap sniffers.

Reactions: Yasherka
If this bitch wants to talk olympic performance as criteria for being selected flag bearer then short, fat, stumpy, WHITE Kim Rhode would be carrying our flag in the Olympics for the next 40 years
Wouldn't that be in the summer Olympics?

So since he plays the race card on the flip side wouldn't it be sexist of him to to think he is more deserving than a woman? Which minority is more of a minority in this situation?

If people are going to keep playing the minority privilege game we need a flowchart to see which minority privilege is greater so we know who to root for.

Mine is easy, I'm a straight white male from a good family, I'm not even allowed in the minority privilege stadium for the game.
Best I could find:
1518188983639.png

R

If it were done on merit Michael Phelps would carry it forever.

Sooooo.....he cries racism over a coin toss.......and has a hissy fit because he lost.

And then decides to skip the opening ceremonies......what a whiny little cunt.

Hope he blows out his ACL and cant compete anymore......USA doesnt need to be represented by little bitches.

Essentially what hes saying is"i am better than my team mates, and therefore more deserving"

What a cuck

I'd send his priviledged Black Olympic butt home on the first cargo plane available. This isn't the United States of Shani. Screw him and anyone that supports his message.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Considering a major portion of Olympian athletes' income is from product endorsements (those that go independent from their sport's governing bodies), this will not bode well for him in the short or long run. He's made waves in the past yet survived, but this is one where he sank himself hard.

Any one of the Americans out of the 244 we sent who walked into the opening ceremonies would be a good choice to carry the flag. He isn't that special to be calling out a coin toss but he is a classless douche for getting pissy.

A whole generation of losers taught to scream racism when they don't get their way . They ought to give Hope Solo five minutes alone with this pussy .

Reactions: woogie_man
As long as we let the crap continue it will. Screw him, the horse he rode in on and the dogs that followed. We don't owe them one thing. He doesn't know any body, that knows anybody for 12 generations that was or has been oppressed.

call them out directly on this type of shit, stop getting all commando outrage on the interweb, only when confronted face to face at every turn will they learn. The number one lesson they should learn is you dont give a fuxck about their outrage. Dont be outraged yourself just be deterined when confronting these pieces of shit face to face.

Kim Rhodes. 6 medals, 3 golds.

Um... Michael Phelps...?

28 medals, 23 golds...

They used a quarter.

Washington had slaves.

Racism.

A good logical conclusion, LOL.

God help them had they used a nickel with Jefferson who fucked one of his, Sally Hemmings, and had children with her.

Last edited:
How many different events does Phelps have available to medal in, vs Kim?

Put another way...

Kim Rhodes- 3 time Olympic gold medalist in 1 event

Michael Phelps- 3 time Olympic gold medalist in 7 events

Jeff 'Trollboy' Sessions would probably like to void them all because he took a bong hit:oops:

How many different events does Phelps have available to medal in, vs Kim?
Even Michael Phelps couldn't imagine an ending this good. In his final race before retirement, the most decorated Olympian in history led the U.S. to victory in the 400-meter medley relay at the Olympic Aquatics Stadium on Saturday. Phelps finished a career that spanned five Olympics with 28 medals, 23 of them gold.

Michael Phelps ends record-breaking career with 23rd Olympic gold ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-sp-oly-rio-2016-michael-phelps-ends-record-breaking-1471141...

How long before you too can own a commerative "race coin". Only $19.95 while supplies last.

And if you act now. You can get two for xx plus shipping , call now with your credit card #....................

I'm wondering how long before we see a picture of one of those coins, that someone used for target practice? Wouldn't put it past some....