• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This sucks.....

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    We were told standards wouldnt change but who believed that?

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/02/13/usmc-decides-women-infantry-officers-important-lives/

I hear stellar things about Gen Neller but Im no fan for a stupid reason.

During USMC Birthday last year he was Honored Attendee. During the luncheon a group of Poolees are marched front and center to be given the Oath of Enlistment. As they marched to the front the room for of WWII vets, Korea, Vietnam, Various Gulf vets and Peacetime guys like me generally rib them with "You'll be Sorry" and etc.

Neller interrupted the ceremony to dress the room down for "acting out".

What a ninny. Doesnt surprise me he would go PC based on who appointed him. Must have passed the litmus test..

Shit at least two WWII Marines with lots of combat experience wrote books using the title "You'll be Sorry.....". Like to see Neller dress them down.

Last edited:
    But, it does not matter because the world is all sweetness and light, and our troops will never have to fight.

Either that or these policies are made by people who want America to suffer and loose.