• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This Weekend's Fun

Enjoy......my plans involve me driving a uhaul 18hrs from Alabama to New Hampshire to help someone move...

Ide rather be shooting

Sounds like a good weekend to me. Go Pew and report back. We're not gonna do much. The Salmon are in the tributaries on the Lower Columbia so we'll toss spinners, yep spinners. Man size spinners for man size Salmon. Then when the tide ain't right we'll be up the mountain trying to find my Bear and scouting Elk. Evening will be grinding and packing meat and drinking heavily. ;)

Have a good shoot.

spending free time in teh heart of commie land does not sound fun, start gathering intel for future liberation.

Don't know what you deplorables are doing but I am going to upstate NY to take a class at Long Gun Training.

Two day class starting on Saturday. Shooting from 6-1400 yards during the day; cigars and bourbon in the evening

You gonna carry all them propane bottles up the mountain your own-self? HA.

You better "cheque" that attitude Mister. It just so happens I've hired out some help. And 'just in case', we're taking a wheelchair. :LOL: I think the yellow one is the one with the mustard gas. We'll save it for last. :ROFLMAO:

91BJSiWTjwL._SY606_.jpg

Enjoy......my plans involve me driving a uhaul 18hrs from Alabama to New Hampshire to help someone move...

Ide rather be shooting
Fuck that. Moving is balls. When are you moving to NH?

Ide rather be shooting
I hope they at least give you a reach around.

I have family visiting this weekend where I'll be outnumbered by estrogen producers 7:1 until I fly back to work on Sunday. I half think I'd rather be in a U-Haul too.

Woody Gap to Blood Mountain and back. Boots on the ground at 0400 Sat. The 4 of us were going to carry a 1/6 keg with us but it would too hot to drink when we're done so we're carrying a 105mm howitzer shell rigged with some webbing.

Ide rather be shooting

Unless it is a mission of self-sacrifice I do not think you are helping them. Unless they are setting up some type of FOB for SHTF or some such shit.

Going to shoot my bow to see if I can hit a deer sized target when harvest is done. Don't really like bows but that's what they want you to use and I like breakfast sausage and jerky.

Fun with momma and 3 kids, oldest loves board games, so a few if those.
The community fire muster for fun and fire safety.
A hike in the foothills.
Playing with my friend’s new puppy with the kids.
Church on Sunday AM.
Some grilling, beer drinking, and maybe some rasslin.........
try to sleep in until 0600 both days. Always fail.

I hope they at least give you a reach around.

I have family visiting this weekend where I'll be outnumbered by estrogen producers 7:1 until I fly back to work on Sunday. I half think I'd rather be in a U-Haul too.
Well it’s the missus I’m retrieving from AL so I’ve been promised road head....im dubious but we will see

Who the hell wants to move from Alabama to New Hampshire?!?
if i had my way i would have moved to AL...but my strong boston accent would have me pegged instantly as one of them damn yankees...and thats trouble i dont need.

plus theres like maple syrup and foliage and shit.......bitches love foliage

Gonna watch and cheer on the spawn on her 5K XC run on Saturday then do some carbine and pistol drills on Sunday.

There may be some charcoal, beef, and liquor involved along the way

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I am going to organize an ANTIFA protest. So I will be making signs that say "women line up to the right men to the left and "Its" in the center". Just the though of trying to assign their gender will cause their heads to explode. :)

But this brings to me a question. When their heads actually explode can I be indicted?

I am going to organize an ANTIFA protest. So I will be making signs that say "women line up to the right men to the left and "Its" in the center". Just the though of trying to assign their gender will cause their heads to explode. :)

But this brings to me a question. When their heads actually explode can I be indicted?

That depends. I did you intend on their heads exploding when you lined up the protest? If yes, then you have grounds to be indicted. If not, then you can get off Scott free according to the FBI!

Gonna watch and cheer on the spawn on her 5K XC run on Saturday then do some carbine and pistol drills on Sunday.

There may be some charcoal, beef, and liquor involved along the way

Sweet! Where you shooting at? I haven’t shot anything in forever. I probably look like a school girl shooting a gun for the first time at this point.

3rd one this week that has required a “talking to” while on my night run last night. Fire tonight. Dirt bikes on Saturday morn and kayaks Saturday afternoon.

Attachments

• EC889778-2DC5-493A-B412-C32598286188.jpeg
    EC889778-2DC5-493A-B412-C32598286188.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 48
Well, it's raining here on the right side of TX, but I'm also jonesing for some unadulterated freedom...

Taking a packed XJ out to the woods to try out the new stock I got for my Ruger GSR, make sure I won't fuck up a good shot on a buck at 30 yards with my bow, change some locks, cut some firewood, drink some whiskey, and eat some more of what is left in my freezer from last season.

Some good fucking sleep is the main thing. Hard to sleep well with a 3 month old around.

Well, it's raining here on the right side of TX, but I'm also jonesing for some unadulterated freedom...

Taking a packed XJ out to the woods to try out the new stock I got for my Ruger GSR, make sure I won't fuck up a good shot on a buck at 30 yards with my bow, change some locks, cut some firewood, drink some whiskey, and eat some more of what is left in my freezer from last season.

Some good fucking sleep is the main thing. Hard to sleep well with a 3 month old around.

Man, you ain’t lying! I haven’t slept in months. First one was a breeze. This one has her nights and days all out of whack!

Man, you ain’t lying! I haven’t slept in months. First one was a breeze. This one has her nights and days all out of whack!
I know your pain... First son made me laugh at other people that bitched about having kids and how much it sucks. Second one made me a believer.

He's growing out of it, though, but it's still an hour or two here, an hour or two there, and then right around 7AM it's just laying in bed because I don't want to get up yet, but can't get back to sleep.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Don't know what you deplorables are doing but I am going to upstate NY to take a class at Long Gun Training.

Two day class starting on Saturday. Shooting from 600-1400 yards during the day; cigars and bourbon in the evening

What Range in NY

Made it back to NH in one piece...

Based on my experience I’ve come up with new mottos for the eastern states:

TN: “come for Dollywood, stay for the sex shops.”

GA: “Atlanta is shit but at least we have peaches”

WV: “keep driving there’s nothing here”

VA: “were only slightly more exciting than WV”

PA: “ Amish. Corn.”

NY: “the only thing shittier than our roads is our drivers”

CT: “ we struggle to meet even NYs standards”

MA: “ our road names make no sense and they are as congested as our govt”

Got bored so played with the OH legal Bambi rifles.
The 45-70 and 444 shot just where they're supposed to so they're still ready. Something fun as hell about the bigger levers.
Decided that was fun so got out a 280 Ackley I've been working up a load for and it worked well.
Figured I was on a roll so went back in (range at home)and grabbed a 6.5-06 Ackley to confirm the load.
Pretty good weekend day there.
Finished it with beef, charcoal and brown liquor.

Curt is a great guy, you’ll have a good time and learn a lot at the same time!

I had a phenomenal time. The course was awesome and so were the festivities at the end of the day. Learned a ton and got to shoot at distances that I don't have access to in New England. Met another Hide member as well who was an excellent guy and a hell of a shot.

Some pics from my weekend fun... Fuckin nasty out, it was a blast except for Sunday morning when my XS rail decided to come loose after years of staying put. I forgot to put on loctite way back when, apparently.

The new stock is pretty sweet. Kinda shitty in some ways, but it's fairly inexpensive and does exactly what I wanted it to (give me LOP control, and a solid cheek weld)

Was shooting from 0 to 250yds at a target made from scrap wood. Best group was 5 shots 1/2 MOA at 200. Must have been an accident, because the rest were hanging around 1-1.5MOA. Three things I learned - Use fucking loctite on rail screws, get a damn shooting mat, and get a damn rear bag that's better than some cargo pants stuffed in a self-inflating pillow case. Any suggestions on what type of rear bag is easy to adjust from a couple of inches of elevation to a handful would be very welcome. I'm thinking a large wedgie from Triad Tactical would probably work OK.
https://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Tapered-Rear-Bag.html

Rifle got dirty...
Pistol got dirty...
12 gauge that never even came out from behind the seat got dirty...
Jeep got dirty...
I got dirty...
Shot all day long sat and sun. About 175rds of 168gr FGMM, and 150rds of 9mm. Didn't even fuck with the bow because the other dude that bow hunts took my target home with him. :rolleyes:

Slept good and ate good like I planned. Damn fine weekend.
20180922_122700.jpg

20180922_122317.jpg

20180922_144242.jpg
20180922_140400.jpg
20180923_180448.jpg