• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This will not end well....

Re: This will not end well....

Maybe they should just tie mice all over him and let him alone in a room with the eagle for a half an hour.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out the guy is not an alumnus of Alabama. Perhaps something along the lines of the more deranged SEC wannabe types Mike has criticized in a recent thread.

The son of a bitch who did this is nearly as mean as he is stupid.

That is really sad. Seriously how much of a deranged moron do you have to be to destroy something like that over collegiate sports?

I'm an Alabama fan to the bone but I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on this guy if he was on fire.

I never really understood the rolling of Toomer's Corner. IIRC my friends and I quit doing stuff like that when we discovered girls and beer... I just felt sorry for whoever the hell had to clean all the toilet paper up.

Roll Tide.

Seriously, that's completely unacceptable, especially as an ex-LEO. Not that ex-LEOs should have higher expectations placed on then, but if anyone knew how much trouble it would be it should have been him.

This is sad, tragic and idiotic. What a jackass. One would think a grown man would be more sensable.

I'll say it again, fans are the worst part of any sport.