• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thor 4 zeroing issues

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
My first thermal, and I cannot get it on a 2x3 foot cardboard at 25 yards! Have spoken to 4 different techs at ATN. Nothing works. Even getting contradictory advice. Have seen half a dozen videos on it. Any advice, besides send it back(I have 10 days)? Since it wasn't stated in the manual, I started at 100 yards; the tech says you may need to start at 20. Well, HTF am I supposed to know that? One says take ballistic data out, then zero, another says the opposite. Tried going back to factory settings; that didn't help. The videos all look so clear and simple. "2-shot zero". Probably shot 25 rds so far. Any ideas?

I remember having to watch a vid to learn how to zero but was smooth sailing after that. How far off target are your hits at 25Y ?

Video was not ATN, found it on you tube. Seems like their directions were not necessarily opposite from ATN's, but different.

Last edited:
Since it wasn't stated in the manual, I started at 100 yards; the tech says you may need to start at 20. Well, HTF am I supposed to know that?

Krieger Tactics 101, bruh