• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Those awesome African "immigrants" flooding Europe strike again

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

German prosecutors are still trying to determine the motives of a man suspected of pushing an 8-year-old boy and his mother in front of a train at Frankfurt's main station. The boy suffered fatal injuries.

News agency dpa reported that Frankfurt prosecutors said Tuesday the suspect, a 40-year-old Eritrean citizen, hasn't yet given any information on a possible motive.

tmp57ibyxys11.jpg

Amazing how westerners have been gelded. In other times, that motherfucker would not have lived long enough to see the police arrest him.
    well, when they arrest and jail you for pointing out that muslims are raping thousands of white girls in child sex rings in almost every large city, you know you're in the wrong place.

Hmm... Germany.

Those who have followed the Pit at all times would be aware that there had been a certain German lawmaker in recent months who was one of those responsible for this forced "cultural enrichment" of his people. They found him one day, and suffice to say, he wasn't composing new policies anymore. He was actually decomposing...

Perhaps a few more people need to get the memo, huh?

I.....don't believe I can comment here.

A whole range of emotions hit me when I read about shit like this... Not good to be dwelling on especially having had two 24oz cans of Steel Reserve High Gravity right now.

It is more than sufficient to say that if I have a young child and he/she had been taken away from me in such a brutal fashion, 70% of my own life would be gone with them too. And as night after whiskey and gin infused night passes on, I may just start developing this crazy idea in my head that certain other people along the whole chain of events which allowed this murderous piece of filth to be in this country are just as responsible for my child's death as himself.

I think @deersniper was being sarcastic and not accusing you of being a racist.

I didnt take it that way.

Try catching a baseball flying through the air without making a prejudiced calculation of it's flight path based on its early position from the batter. You can't because you'll miss it overhead or to the side. Now catch the same baseball as it moves closer without making subsequent observation of its flight path and adjusting your opinion of where it will land accordingly. Again you can't catch it accurately without this crucial step.

The PC thing denies reality and is unnatural. Prejudiced calculations are natural thing. We use them in our everyday lives to survive. The trick it seems is adjusting on the fly and judging fairly and with greater accuracy once there is more data to be had.

On the other hand you got hits that want to look like line drives coming at your head, but not be treated like a one. That is simply more denial of reality. They bitch and moan that every one called them out as line drive. It's probably a longer discussion, and I've gone on enough. But if you don't want to be treated like a line drive then pull up your damn pants and quit coming off the bat like one..

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Why don't you go back to the klan meeting. Posting facts is racist.

Puerto Rican's the new Grand Wizard's.

Kind of explains why he would always give orders for heading Starboard never to Port.

Puerto Rican's the new Grand Wizard's.

Kind of explains why he would always give orders for heading Starboard never to Port.

I've got the rudder locked hard a'starboard, shipmate.

Also look at my signature. You know who those two are.

Chilean helicopter rides for everyone.

@seawolf74

Any word how this is going over in Germany?

Our resident German, @TheGerman , abandon the insanity that is the new Germany and now deals with his own recognizance migrant issues on our Southern Border.

I didnt take it that way.

Try catching a baseball flying through the air without making a prejudiced calculation of it's flight path based on its early position from the batter. You can't because you'll miss it overhead or to the side. Now catch the same baseball as it moves closer without making subsequent observation of its flight path and adjusting your opinion of where it will land accordingly. Again you can't catch it accurately without this crucial step.

The PC thing denies reality and is unnatural. Prejudiced calculations are natural thing. We use them in our everyday lives to survive. The trick it seems is adjusting on the fly and judging fairly and with greater accuracy once there is more data to be had.

On the other hand you got hits that want to look like line drives coming at your head, but not be treated like a one. That is simply more denial of reality. They bitch and moan that every one called them out as line drive. It's probably a longer discussion, and I've gone on enough. But if you don't want to be treated like a line drive then pull up your damn pants and quit coming off the bat like one..

Fascinating analogy!

You are really in touch with your balls.

@seawolf74

Any word how this is going over in Germany?

Our resident German, @TheGerman , abandon the insanity that is the new Germany and now deals with his own recognizance migrant issues on our Southern Border.

i would guess the story is hidden from most germans, like most stories that show migrants to be violent criminals.

A pattern of behavior forced upon them from a young age.
    Zero tolerance for fighting in school as an example.
    Admin doesn't give a shit who or why.

R

I think that is the crux of the issue in our current disagreement with Sweden over that rappers jailing.

Usually I could care less about rappers but in this case I think the concern is what we are not being told.

I understand the rapper "assaulted" an immigrant that was in the act of assaulting someone else or the rapper was the subject of attack by the immigrant.

Of course we can't let it be known the "guests" of the state were behaving like barbarians so the American is being held accountable.

Don't confuse this with those two idiots in Italy. They can hang in the meat shop by hooks for killing that Carabineri but this rapper........

There is a reason Trump is going out on a limb for him.

Reactions: Nik H and Mwalex
    I think that is the crux of the issue in our current disagreement with Sweden over that rappers jailing.

Usually I could care less about rappers but in this case I think the concern is what we are not being told.

I understand the rapper "assaulted" an immigrant that was in the act of assaulting someone else or the rapper was the subject of attack by the immigrant.

Of course we can't let it be known the "guests" of the state were behaving like barbarians so the American is being held accountable.

Don't confuse this with those two idiots in Italy. They can hang in the meat shop by hooks for killing that Carabineri but this rapper........

There is a reason Trump is going out on a limb for him.

And the supposed "victim" apparently has a long and violent criminal record but strangely is out on the streets after starting an attack...

You seem damned and determined to provoke a reaction. You got any other racist fuckchop tropes to shit out your mouth, Klan Boy?
    You can go FOAD. You come to multiple threads and hurl the Cletus/klan/et al bs unprovoked ? I never said a thing about your fucked up literal shit "culture" or any racially/ethnic stereotypes until you want to follow me around like a yap dog.

Go back to your shit hole country if you hate the people that make this one great so bad

Reactions: Jsp556
    You can go FOAD. You come to multiple threads and hurl the Cletus/klan/et al bs unprovoked ? I never said a thing about your fucked up literal shit "culture" or any racially/ethnic stereotypes until you want to follow me around like a yap dog.

Go back to your shit hole country if you hate the people that make this one great so bad

Ummm I think there are parts of PA that can truly be called shithole but it is and always has been part of the country.

The man has a religion not an ethnicity.

Nothing wrong with any believers as long as they bleed red , white and blue.

I'm goiñg to have a glass of Sharia now.

The picture above is the memorial for the child. I took that picture as I had to catch my train here to go where I am going.
    What's the average Kraut saying about this?

You could have your version of the zoot suit riots...

Hopefully they can give all those dirty Allah lovers a shower and we mind our own business.

Unlike Bosnia where we supported the wrong side. Id end up in leaven worth for disobeying orders if I was in when we went there

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Hopefully they can give all those dirty Allah lovers a shower and we mind our own business.

Unlike Bosnia where we supported the wrong side. Id end up in leaven worth for disobeying orders if I was in when we went there
    bosnia/serbia was a travesty, fucking cia assholes.
    i wonder how many women and girls were sex trafficked by the United Nations fuckwads.