• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Those crazy cheese heads

oldgrayone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2008
South East Georgia
<span style="font-weight: bold">UW-L students charged in sexual assault with a foreign object on another male </span>

Two University of Wisconsin-La Crosse freshmen are accused of sexually assaulting another male student with a lint roller in a residence hall room late last month.

Casey Gudis, 18, of Ladysmith, Wis., and Brayden Wienke, 19, of Clear Lake, Wis., each were charged Wednesday in La Crosse County Circuit Court with first-degree sexual assault, Wienke as party to the crime. The charges carry a maximum penalty of 40 years in prison and 20 years on extended supervision.

Wienke is accused of pinning the victim to the floor of a Sanford Hall room about 2:30 p.m. Sept. 27 while Gudis sodomized the man with the lint roller's handle, according to the complaint. The three students knew each other before the incident.

The 18-year-old victim told authorities the incident caused "unbearable pain." "He stated he yelled for people to take it out at least twice as people in the room laughed at him," according to the complaint, which states three other students witnessed the assault.

Wienke told university police he threatened to jam an object into the victim earlier that afternoon after the victim tossed playing cards at him while he was taking an online exam, the complaint stated. Wienke told the victim "he had it coming and they were even now" after the assault, according to the complaint.

The student reported the assault to his father and university police. A sexual assault examination revealed several abrasions and other evidence consistent with the victim's claim, the complaint stated.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Wienke told police while everyone in the group would poke each other in the butt with objects, the victim had been picked on more because he didn't know the others as well</span>.

The victim no longer is a UW-L student, Chancellor Joe Gow said Wednesday.

Gudis and Wienke are not allowed contact with campus without prior approval as a condition of their $5,000 signature bonds. They have not been granted permission to attend class or live in the residence hall, Gow said. They have been placed on emergency suspension and the university intends to seek expulsion for non-academic misconduct. The men return to court Thursday for a preliminary hearing.

Re: Those crazy cheese heads

I don't see what the big deal is? It's college. Is T-bagging the first guy to pass out while partying a crime?

I don't see what the big deal is either. I guess it's the whiney times we live in.

Brayden Wienke is a WI state high school wrestling champion also. Two times I think.

I live part of the time in the same small town of Clear Lake.

okyj3a.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see what the big deal is either. I guess it's the whiney times we live in.

Brayden Wienke is a WI state high school wrestling champion also. Two times I think.

</div></div>

I know (hope) shank was joking, but you? I now understand why my MN brethren think you WI folk are so strange. Guy sticks a lint roller up your butt and you think complaining about it makes you "whiny". And what does the wrestling record of the perp have to do with it, does his "champion" status somehow excuse his behavior? Hope the fucker gets a few years in state pen to learn that having things forced up your butt is no laughing matter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see what the big deal is either. I guess it's the whiney times we live in.

</div></div>

I know (hope) shank was joking, but you? I now understand why my MN brethren think you WI folk are so strange. Guy sticks a lint roller up your butt and you think complaining about it makes you "whiny". And what does the wrestling record of the perp have to do with it, does his "champion" status somehow excuse his behavior? Hope the fucker gets a few years in state pen to learn that having things forced up your butt is no laughing matter. </div></div>

I guess the feeling is mutual toward you mud ducks.

And like I said, we must live in whiney times as your post reflected. I would think most do not need a third party to cry to in every little bump in life. But apparently not, as you reflect.

Go VIKES!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see what the big deal is either. I guess it's the whiney times we live in.

</div></div>

I know (hope) shank was joking, but you? I now understand why my MN brethren think you WI folk are so strange. Guy sticks a lint roller up your butt and you think complaining about it makes you "whiny". And what does the wrestling record of the perp have to do with it, does his "champion" status somehow excuse his behavior? Hope the fucker gets a few years in state pen to learn that having things forced up your butt is no laughing matter. </div></div>

And like I said, we must live in whiney times as your post reflected. I would think most do not need a third party to cry to in every little bump in life. But apparently not, as you reflect.

Go VIKES!! </div></div>

Really dude? How many times have you been to prison to think getting forcefully sodomized with a lint roller (while a room full of people watch) is a "little bump in life"? Not to hold judgment on your apparent alternative lifestyle, but I doubt this kid shares it. I can tell you this, if that crap had happened to me, the least painful thing I'd have done to them would be have them expelled. Somehow I doubt my father's first reaction would have been to complain to the dean either. But you go on telling yourself that just "taking it" makes you manly in some way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see what the big deal is either. I guess it's the whiney times we live in.

</div></div>

Go VIKES!! </div></div>

I guess you've seen a few up close and had a few inside ya but didn't feel the need to whine to anybody. Thank you for the jackass post of 2010.

Trying to forcibly jam something in an unwilling party's butt is begging for a bullet.

I wouldn't whine.
I'd go to jail for manslaughter.
I have no tolerance for rapists of any color.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see what the big deal is either. I guess it's the whiney times we live in.

</div></div>

Go VIKES!! </div></div>

Really dude? How many times have you been to prison to think getting forcefully sodomized with a lint roller (while a room full of people watch) is a "little bump in life"? Not to hold judgment on your apparent alternative lifestyle, but I doubt this kid shares it. I can tell you this, if that crap had happened to me, the least painful thing I'd have done to them would be have them expelled. Somehow I doubt my father's first reaction would have been to complain to the dean either. But you go on telling yourself that just "taking it" makes you manly in some way. </div></div>
What I'm sayin' is, if that would have happened to me, I wouldn't whine to anyone. I'd just get even. No third party involvement... period. But like I said, we live in the whiney times where every bump in the road one encounters, some people just can't deal with it. It's just what we need... two more people in prison that the taxpayers have to support. There's more to this story too... not that I'm condoning their behavior. Christ, you could kill someone and end up with a lesser sentence than these two kids may get.

I'm not sure what you mean by apparent alternative so I'll let that go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I guess you've seen a few up close and had a few inside ya but didn't feel the need to whine to anybody. Thank you for the jackass post of 2010. </div></div>

Takes one to know one, eh?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SwampFox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't whine.
I have no tolerance for rapists of any color. </div></div>

There ya go. Bingo!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SwampFox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't whine.

There ya go. Bingo!! </div></div>

T-bagging is the socially correct friendly punishment these days.

I certainly don't condone any type of sexual violence against lint rollers against their will. Think of how tramatized the lint roller is... that is the real victim in this case.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SwampFox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't whine.

I certainly don't condone any type of sexual violence against lint rollers against their will. Think of how tramatized the lint roller is... that is the real victim in this case. </div></div>

Geezuz, I don't even know what T-bagging is. It's just too hard keeping up with the times.
Although, as a group, I have been called a T-bagger. And I sport a T-bag on the rear view mirror in my car.

Who's going to speak up for the lint roller?
wink.gif

I don't think anyone got butt raped, I think someone got pissed and went to daddy. Read the 3rd from the bottom paragraph before you start throwing flags on the field.

"Wienke told police while everyone in the group would poke each other in the butt with objects, the victim had been picked on more because he didn't know the others as well"

What is fucked up about the whole deal is it was common practice so the lint roller had been dip in shit on numerous occasions and no one called foul before.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SwampFox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't whine.

I certainly don't condone any type of sexual violence against lint rollers against their will. Think of how tramatized the lint roller is... that is the real victim in this case. </div></div>

Geezuz, I don't even know what T-bagging is. It's just too hard keeping up with the times.
Although, as a group, I have been called a T-bagger. And I sport a T-bag on my rear view mirror in my car.

Who's going to speak up for the lint roller?
wink.gif
</div></div>

"T-bagging is when drunk guys get together and one them passes out and another guy will take out his scrotum and place it on the passed out guys face and they usually take a picture."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What I'm sayin' is, if that would have happened to me, I wouldn't whine to anyone. I'd just get even. No third party involvement... period. But like I said, we live in the whiney times where every bump in the road one encounters, some people just can't deal with it. It's just what we need... two more people in prison that the taxpayers have to support. There's more to this story too... not that I'm condoning their behavior. Christ, you could kill someone and end up with a lesser sentence than these two kids may get.

I'm not sure what you mean by apparent alternative so I'll let that go. </div></div>

I get what you're after. Problem is (the way I see it), the only way to "get even" for something like that, is to give them both gift wrapped bullets. And personally, I'd rather read an article about two fucksticks going to jail than another school shooting to get the anti's panties in a twist.