• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Those pesky Amish at it again…

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Listening to the story, she has some kind of mental illness and may have freaked the kids out. But they took it a step further with the attempted murder. Who knew the amish could do this? I thought they just made space heaters and drove horse and buggies at the most inconvenient times.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Listening to the story, she has some kind of mental illness and may have freaked the kids out. But they took it a step further with the attempted murder. Who knew the amish could do this? I thought they just made space heaters and drove horse and buggies at the most inconvenient times.
Maybe the lady was correct to be concerned that these kids could/would kill.
Make no mistake. Lady would have died if her brother showed up10 mins later.
Is the media now going to try to blame the lady for getting stabbed? How long before it's claimed she used the N word?

Maybe the lady was correct to be concerned that these kids could/would kill.
Make no mistake. Lady would have died if her brother showed up10 mins later.
Is the media now going to try to blame the lady for getting stabbed? How long before it's claimed she used the N word?

What were the kids Doing in her garage and approaching her the first time? If the kids had been “just riding their bikes” what interaction would have taken place?

“Gimme fi dolla” is sort of a mantra in some Amish communities.

Net the police don’t even check the serial numbers on the bikes. That would be anti-Amish.

Sirhr

What were the kids Doing in her garage and approaching her the first time? If the kids had been “just riding their bikes” what interaction would have taken place?

“Gimme fi dolla” is sort of a mantra in some Amish communities.

Net the police don’t even check the serial numbers on the bikes. That would be anti-Amish.

Sirhr
Fi dolla, I thought it was tree-fiddy?

It used to be a qwatta' when I was growing up.

FJB

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
So was Lincoln, as he grudgingly signed the Emancipation Proclamation.
As much as media likes to push the racial agenda, it’s not a Clash of Color as much as it is a Clash of Cultures.

We live months every year in Kenya and I’d estimate 70% of our closest friends also happen to be Black. Our friends and neighbors in Kenya genuinely scratch their heads at so-called “Black Culture” here in America.

Your melanin doesn’t make you anything other than different shades of brown.

"Freaked the kids out..." Yeah, it was her fault. SMH

They were so freaked out they went home, put on gloves and returned and attempted to murder her.

I like how the news anchor referred to them as "chill-dren". Won't somebody think of the children.

Those savages could be carrying AKs and machetes for some warlord in the Congo.

Reactions: HD1911 and Ronws
"Freaked the kids out..." Yeah, it was her fault. SMH

They were so freaked out they went home, put on gloves and returned and attempted to murder her.

I like how the news anchor referred to them as "chill-dren". Won't somebody think of the children.

Those savages could be carrying AKs and machetes for some warlord in the Congo.
I did not say it was her fault. And granted, others saying that she has problems could be just an opinion. She could have said "get off my lawn." And, through an accident of genetics, sounds a lot like Clint Eastwood.

I am not forgiving the kids in anyway. Coming back with sanitary gloves and a knife is pre-meditated. More than likely, they felt somehow disrespected.

Hi, I'm Marlin Perkins and today on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, we visit the Serengeti where the animals rule the plains.

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
As much as media likes to push the racial agenda, it’s not a Clash of Color as much as it is a Clash of Cultures.

We live months every year in Kenya and I’d estimate 70% of our closest friends also happen to be Black. Our friends and neighbors in Kenya genuinely scratch their heads at so-called “Black Culture” here in America.

This times 100.

That said… a few years ago the Kenyans were chopping each others arms off with machetes because their grandfathers grandfathers grandfather came from a different Kraal.

I Get it…. So were the Irish.

But you are spot on that the “gangsta” culture combined with a victim mentality, handouts and being told you have no chance to use your “brain” only your “Thug life” have created a deadly mix that is only getting worse at an accelerated rate. Just as the left intends.

Sirhr

Reactions: TheHorta and Ronws
Well… does riding around putting M80’s in mailboxes and raiding local farms for sweet corn count?

Asking for an Amish friend.

Sirhr
Sweet corn code for Hogg'n?:LOL:

OIP.jMzYfvG-ycDzu2HCfxz5WAHaFj

This times 100.

That said… a few years ago the Kenyans were chopping each others arms off with machetes because their grandfathers grandfathers grandfather came from a different Kraal.

But you are spot on that the “gangsta” culture combined with a victim mentality, handouts and being told you have no chance to use your “brain” only your “Thug life” have created a deadly mix that is only getting worse at an accelerated rate. Just as the left intends.

Sirhr
And this is exactly what I mean about a problem being cultural and not a genetic trait of skin color.

This times 100.

Sirhr
Aww hell, they can definitely get gnarly and tribal in various areas throughout Kenya, but they certainly don’t have the monopoly on lunacy of the violent variety. The Chinese loathe(d) the Japanese because they were downright barbaric to their enemies. The last place any US soldier wanted to be was in a Jap POW camp.

Bottom line, every human has a demon buried somewhere inside them — sometimes deep, sometimes right on the surface.

All it takes is the right recipe to bring it out in each of us.

I’m generally a pacifist and willing to endure some serious crap, but you show up at my door intent on causing harm to those I love, and my demon gets paroled and a license to kill.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic

I'd say it's color coded. Absolutely.

Reginald Denny was dragged out of his semi and almost beaten to death during the L.A. Riots because he was white, not because of his culture.

He could have gone full wigger and busted a rap and they still would have attacked him.

Mother of 12 year attacker

Mother of 12-Year-Old Accused of Stabbing 56-Year-Old Woman: ‘He’s Just a Boy, We Learn from Our Mistakes’​

What is the mistake he learns from? Will he twist the knife? Use someone else's bike?
Kid had the hoodie and gloves down pat.

Use “someone else’s bike…”.

Ah hahahhaahahahahahhahhahahaah…

Sirhr

I'd say it's color coded. Absolutely.

Reginald Denny was dragged out of his semi and almost beaten to death during the L.A. Riots because he was white, not because of his culture.

He could have gone full wigger and busted a rap and they still would have attacked him.
Race-hate *IS* cultural. It’s learned behavior. Put two infants in a crib, one black, one white, and see what happens. Nothing different than if you put two black infants or two white infants or two Asian infants.

Sure, individuals may have certain predispositions, but the propaganda-media is determined to incite a Race War, whether they admit it or not.

Not that any of this matters if you’re the recipient of a racially-charged ass whoopin’.