• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THOT shot in the twat

Jim Out

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Tucson
Ran across this on another board but haven't seen it here.

Hopefully this moment of zen cuckery and vaginal discharge.....

...will lighten the mood in general.

I thought about a poll to choose the thread title, but polls are gay...

So you guys and gals decide:

* THOT shot in the twat

* Vaginal discharge

* .380 in the lady

maybe we should all just be happy that like in Christmas Story, she didn't "shoot her eye out".....

or ????

50977739-10243765-A_police_report_filed_after_the_November_9_incident_states_that_-a-5_1637876674826.jpg

Ran across this on another board but haven't seen it here.

Hopefully this moment of zen cuckery and vaginal discharge.....

...will lighten the mood in general.

I thought about a poll to choose the thread title, but polls are gay...

So you guys and gals decide:

* THOT shot in the twat

* Vaginal discharge

* .380 in the lady

maybe we should all just be happy that like in Christmas Story, she didn't "shoot her eye out".....

or ????

50977739-10243765-A_police_report_filed_after_the_November_9_incident_states_that_-a-5_1637876674826.jpg
Was Alec Baldwin directing??? Going for the money shot!

Sounds like this isn’t an isolated request for her. The real question is what was he using to keep the rust off that poor little .380? New best lube thread?

After reading the report I believe the title should include the word "Advise." I'll leave it to the literary giants amongst us to decide the actual wording.

380 is not that dangerous it bounces off everything you shoot.

Okay, dumbass doing a dumbass thing.
Check.

Now for a question:
Is the Daily Mail and its writers totally incapable of writing a story with any flow to it?

I mean, for fucks sake, how many times does the article need to regash the same part, inevitably delaying the tiny final paragraph that really never provides closure anyway?

It's not even mental masturbation.

Wait...
Flow?
Fuck?
Regash?
Closure?
Masturbation?

Sounds like there could be a story in there

Story smells fishy, if your going to fuck yourself with a gun everyone knows you use S&W Model 29 44 mag with the 8-3/8" barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Out
Advertisement for the new Lady Clam Holster , saw it in last months Conceal Carry Magazine. Suppose to keep the barrel warm to eliminate cold bore flyers.

Last edited:
I have questions???
Was that considered suppressed?
Did it cycle?
Front sight clit stimulator?
Brass catcher?
Did the gasses cause a different type of "queef"?
Did it smell better or worse after?

Sorry guys my mind has issues😇

You think thats trailer trash, remember Cormac McCarthy who wrote No Country for Old Men, The Road and Blood Meridian?
Check out what his crazy ex did. Talk about concealed carry.

https://www.theatlantic.com/nationa...her-vagina-while-arguing-about-aliens/356822/
The author is a woman with the last name Wiener-Bronner… What Weiner woman gets married and is like, “I’m not giving up my name, I’ll hyphenate it, but that’s as far as I’m going.” 😂
Maybe she’s got a great sense of humor.

Last edited:
Why is it that skinny petite girls have a twat that you can store a bowling ball and shoes in and fat chicks are just the opposite.
God's gift to fatties as a reward for fucking them!!!! That and it doesn't get used as much!

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
So like the whole family, was in their double-wide trailer, just chilling doing double-wide trailer things, when webcam THOT decided it would be a good time to do a webcam show and stick a pistol up her pussy?

iu

Why is it that skinny petite girls have a twat that you can store a bowling ball and shoes in and fat chicks are just the opposite.
Brings new meaning to the term “fat fucker”.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
So like the whole family, was in their double-wide trailer, just chilling doing double-wide trailer things, when webcam THOT decided it would be a good time to do a webcam show and stick a pistol up her pussy?

iu
.....when Webcam thot decided ... they needed some cash for some meth

Reactions: Ravenworks
What was the length of penetration, in inches?

Assuming a 3-4” head start, it’d be an interesting data point.

Just from the gold in the opening post I'm surprised there isn't a rude Dr. Seuss version of this yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Out