• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

thought all of you might enjoy this one...

That is spectacular. I wonder how many confirmed kills it has?
The real number is surely classified. We can only speculate its in the mid to low hundreds. Look at the hash marks on the front of the barrel. Real snipers use their teeth and make a hash for every hundred or so they kill.

I am worried that it might be shot out though; not that I would ever shoot such a piece of history. Look at how far the scope has moved from so man ultra-high pressure sniper rounds creating stronger recoil impulses. This sniper must have really been putting a hurtin' on them terrorists!

And all for $720! Bid me in for sure.

hmmmm a snipper rifle may come in handy while snipping the hedges this summer.

can one use something used for snipping in afghanistan and snip things in pennsylvania?

Last edited:
That's only 20 minutes from me. That guy is a dipshit. Other than that, seems legit. ;-)

Good thing the boys at the ATF haven't found that auction yet. Can't let that thing fall into civilian hands. On a side note, I can't think of a better tactical scope than a fixed 20 power....gives you so many options. I bet the guy who sold him that shit had a great laugh on his way home.

Good thing the boys at the ATF haven't found that auction yet. Can't let that thing fall into civilian hands. On a side note, I can't think of a better tactical scope than a fixed 20 power....gives you so many options. I bet the guy who sold him that shit had a great laugh on his way home.

What do you MEAN?! Why would you want any less zoom? I learned from Battlefield 4 that you always want the highest zoom possible when sniping.

So how do you know it's legit?

It says on the side the ultimate sniper. Had there been a countersniper scope on it the ATF may have kicked his door down than let this thing get into civilian hands.

Although I'd bet good money they probably laugh themselves silly on auctions like this. We do.

You guys are missing the picture. It is "correctly mounted Spec-Ops black nylon sling" that really tells that it's legit ...

Does anyone know where that website that exposes Fake SEALs is? We had a driver working for us (sub contrator) that posed as an Ex SEAL for years, and even sold our boss an AK-47 that he said was issued to him in Iraq. He had the Navy Anchor
engraved on the lower at some shop. Wasnt even a full-auto AK, just a run of the mill Romanian semi-auto AK.. lol Our boss paid a TON for it, and as soon as he brought it into our office, we knew this "SEAL" was a fraud, (all 3 of us in the office
are prior service, 2 Navy and 1 AF).. If you know the site, look him up and drop him some love.. His name is Shane Netherton.. He even had his wife fooled into believing him, going so far as to get married in his "Dress Uniform".. lol..

It makes me sad that someone might buy this, thinking that they will be a real snipper with it, only to find out that it snips only as good as a Walmart 308 Remington in a Choate copy stock.

It says on the side the ultimate sniper. Had there been a countersniper scope on it the ATF may have kicked his door down than let this thing get into civilian hands.

Although I'd bet good money they probably laugh themselves silly on auctions like this. We do.

Everyone knows that a "counter snipper" rifle will always win out over a Plain ole "snipper" rifle.

Sadly the mall ninjas are all crying now because they spent their allowances on the new Xbox...

Will someone help me mount my Spec Op black nylon sling correctly so it can serve a dual purpose as a sling and a bipod pad so it will not marr my Ultimate sniper stock ??

I don't know guy's, i might have been interested in it for another donor action. just throw the other crap away.

I like that there are bids on it… lol and he shows a pic of that sweet case for it.

Does anyone know where that website that exposes Fake SEALs is? We had a driver working for us (sub contrator) that posed as an Ex SEAL for years, and even sold our boss an AK-47 that he said was issued to him in Iraq. He had the Navy Anchor
engraved on the lower at some shop. Wasnt even a full-auto AK, just a run of the mill Romanian semi-auto AK.. lol Our boss paid a TON for it, and as soon as he brought it into our office, we knew this "SEAL" was a fraud, (all 3 of us in the office
are prior service, 2 Navy and 1 AF).. If you know the site, look him up and drop him some love.. His name is Shane Netherton.. He even had his wife fooled into believing him, going so far as to get married in his "Dress Uniform".. lol..

If you get on youtube, and search for Don Shipley, or for "fake SEAL", it will pull up the vids of him outing the fake SEALS.

I agree. That Choate Ultimate Sniper stock is disgusting. Can you imagine if a Savage is sitting inside of that thing? Horrendous. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hay watch your mouth, no way would a savage owner do that.

As I'm looking at a move to Cook County, I've been trying to find FFLs within reasonable distance and Freddie Bear's comes up all over my searches. The fact that they're selling this thing either permanently takes them off the list, or puts them at the top; I can't decide.
If they're stupid enough to put that listing up, then I may be able to walk out of there with some deals on shit they know nothing about, or at least sell them a different A-Stan rifle every few months at a huge profit.

Welp, that's northern Illinois for you. (No offense gimpy) most of us down here would gladly give cook county to michigan.... Or cut it off and push it into the lake.

It will be posted on here by the new owner in a day or two, so you all be nice.

The name Remington will make fools do anything

Remington Titanium Alaskan Ti 30-06 : Bolt Action Rifles at GunBroker.com
I'm not so sure why this listing is considered crazy, as this rifle carries a market price of about $1500 new. It is the Alaskan Titanium version that Remington first brought out in 2001. Sure the $1900 the seller is asking is too high but no more so than many overpriced arms on gun selling sites. Now, if this were a standard box-store R700, I'd understand the noise.

And [MENTION=12702]Niles Coyote[/MENTION], if you mean the listing in the link quoted, it's listed at 6-1/4 lbs, which is about right. Maybe they changed it.

Frigging amazing....I feel sorry for the "winner".

Take a so-so stock , a Remington rifle, some spray paint and instant sniper.
I like the paint lines on the scope tube ( moved after being painted). Must have been a field expedient adjustment under fire or in K-marts parking lot.