• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thought I would share this

Re: Thought I would share this

will brink knows his stuff. He shoots pistol comps also...

he is a goofy guy, but has likely forgot more about health and fitness than most will ever learn...

i have a lot of experience with will through other forums....solid dude...really helpfull...he would likely post here if you asked him to..

bench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will brink knows his stuff. He shoots pistol comps also...

he is a goofy guy, but has likely forgot more about health and fitness than most will ever learn...

i have a lot of experience with will through other forums....solid dude...really helpfull...he would likely post here if you asked him to..

bench </div></div>

Goofy you say, like that's a <span style="font-style: italic">bad</span> thing?
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Will Brink</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will brink knows his stuff. He shoots pistol comps also...

bench </div></div>

cool.gif
</div></div>

the shake weight video prooved my point
grin.gif

bench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Will Brink</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will brink knows his stuff. He shoots pistol comps also...

bench </div></div>

cool.gif
</div></div>

the shake weight video prooved my point
grin.gif

bench </div></div>

Shake Weight is serious business. My review of the Snuggie, now that's goofy.

Glad to see you made it over here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WPG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to see you made it over here. </div></div>

Mission success...
wink.gif