• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thought It Was Supposed To Be A Snicker's

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    It's amazing how granting one little request can stave off some serious shit. We've done the candy bar trick before, twice. Got a guy years ago to end a hunger strike with a piece of smoked Sturgeon. The guy was in isolation for constant observation which made it VERY easy to walk by eating a piece. The smell and possibly me going Mmmmmm this Sturgeon is good broke his will. :LOL: We had a couple good laughs after that, then it was back to Bologna Sammiches and a bowl of dirty water (soup). :ROFLMAO:

5-hour prison hostage standoff in Ireland ends after candy bar exchange

https://www.foxnews.com/world/candy-bar-ends-irish-prison-hostage-standoff-with-only-minor-injuries

Sooo...the Prison doesn't have a SERT team?? Couldn't open the doors electrically and have the Extraction Team, bean bag/Taser the shit out of all involved?? WTF did they have in their cells/pod, to use to barricade themselves with?? I guess 5hrs. is not that long, handled during one shift. All good, at least. Mac:unsure:

Sooo...the Prison doesn't have a SERT team?? Couldn't open the doors electrically and have the Extraction Team, bean bag/Taser the shit out of all involved?? WTF did they have in their cells/pod, to use to barricade themselves with?? I guess 5hrs. is not that long, handled during one shift. All good, at least. Mac:unsure:

lol I was gonna take the time to address your post piece by piece, but then I remembered, and then seen your sig line, that you spent some time on the floor. ;) Were you DOC or County/City Jail CO?

lol I was gonna take the time to address your post piece by piece, but then I remembered, and then seen your sig line, that you spent some time on the floor. ;) Were you DOC or County/City Jail CO?
    Started at a Co. Jail, then wanted more $$ and a shorter commute, went to DOC. Mac

Reactions: 1J04
    You cruel bastard. I guess cooking a pound of bacon was out of the question.
    Got a guy years ago to end a hunger strike with a piece of smoked Sturgeon. The guy was in isolation for constant observation which made it VERY easy to walk by eating a piece. The smell and possibly me going Mmmmmm this Sturgeon is good broke his will. :LOL:

• Love
    Reactions: 1J04