• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thought this a cool idea.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    1674085648495.png

1674085722719.png

It’s kinda cool, except that it is an actual vending machine made into a gun locker- not an RSC made to look like a vending machine. I’m all for actual risk assessment (no, you aren’t being assaulted by an ex navy seal hit team and no, no one is breaking in with plasma torch for your collection of 870 shotguns), but this thing -literally- has the security of a vending machine. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was not some super-generic “master key” that opened all of them.

wouldn’t be surprised if there was not some super-generic “master key” that opened all of them.
    But the chances of mr craxkhead heaving one ?

But yeah everyone has to show everyone everything. And your buddy or your buddy’s buddy might come back with a key. So good point.

I have a Coke machine that I bought years ago to do this exact thing. However it has turned into an ammo chest. It's full from top to bottom with some of my ammo.
    Theres only one solution to your problem. Buy another machine and as AJ so charmingly said:

Buy more ammo

Reactions: Sandhog308