• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Thought this was due again...better than rattlesna

Re: Thought this was due again...better than rattlesna

here's the embed

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yNy9jTeolUk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yNy9jTeolUk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks for the great post to enjoy with my first cup of Sunday morning coffee...

That is great, i can't imagine seeing that in my back yard!!

Sure beats the rattle snake one. Very nice, thanks for the post.

Cool video when its on mute.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool video when its on mute. </div></div>

Allison Krause and Union Station. Her voice is so pretty and her fiddle is the music of heavenly places.

Nice video all in all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool video when its on mute. </div></div>

Allison Krause and Union Station. Her voice is so pretty and her fiddle is the music of heavenly places.

Nice video all in all. </div></div>

She's not bad to look at either...and it's Krauss :p