• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts? Child molester killer.

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    1702266497819.jpeg

Why is he even in prison for killing a POS that raped his sister??? They should have gave him a Browning X-Bolt in .300 WinMag and a list of imprisoned pedos and elderly-abusing dirtbags along with the times that they are scheduled to be in the open air rec yards so he can pink mist the fuckers from a nearby hilltop or antenna tower...

The picture is of Jonathan Watson and he does have a life sentence but not for strangling his sister's rapist, he was convicted for murdering a dude in the commission of a robbery. Also, he didn't kill five child molesters, it was two, and although he did use a cane it wasn't his

He's redeeming himself for the act of brutality that got him sent behind bars then... In that case, keep him in there with no chance of release, but let him continue racking up the predator kills and supply him with the tools he need to be effective in there...

The picture is of Jonathan Watson and he does have a life sentence but not for strangling his sister's rapist, he was convicted for murdering a dude in the commission of a robbery. Also, he didn't kill five child molesters, it was two, and although he did use a cane it wasn't his
    Give time, Carlos Hathcock didnt become a legend with one kill..or even two.

I'm amazed he's able to get to as many as he has. Aren't they supposed to keep Sex offenders separate from other "GP" inmates in their own wing or building of he prison for this very reason? In fact, the PRNJ has it's own full prison complex just for Sex Offenders (Avalon Correctional Facility).

Just goes to show... even inmates have their own honor code and sense of "right from wrong." We should set up a legal defense fund for inmates who "take care of business" on the inside.

Last edited:
    Give time, Carlos Hathcock didnt become a legend with one kill..or even two.
    Nope, in fact it wasn't kills at all, it was a well planned media campaign at a pivotal time that only required a narcissist who wasn't worried about reality.

If not, why didn't you just say "Aldbert F Waldron III"?

Hathcock was propaganda.

This is who you want to celebrate?

Johnathan Watson:

Watson, a 41-year-old convicted murderer, is serving a life sentence in the death of Garrett Benson in Humboldt County in 2008. Watson forced his way into a Cutten, California, home and confronted Benson on December 3, 2008. The two men struggled, and Watson shot Benson three times. Benson died a few hours later in a hospital.

Benson was 27 years old and a nine-year member of the National Guard, according to his obituary. Watson also had a co-conspirator, Jason Leon Belles, who was sentenced to seven years and eight months in prison.

Officials said there was a large amount of marijuana being grown and processed in the Humboldt County home, the newspaper reported. Humboldt County was the setting of a Netflix documentary, Murder Mountain, which examined the outlaw lifestyle of marijuana growers in the isolated area and a high number of missing person cases. The Benson case was not featured on the show.

While Watson described himself as a “lifer” with little to lose in his letter to the Mercury News describing the reasons he killed two convicted child molesters, he had the possibility of parole, according to a press release from the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

Last edited:
    Prison is similar to the Bear Pit in this regard, allow me to explain. Putting the great crusade against glowies aside there is a core base of dedicated shooter’s here. When a member comes along with a wealth of bs about expert knowledge they just read in the last issue of Recoil magazine members here fall into a few categories, the polite member trying to inform the bullshiter to move along read more type less, and the more shall we say assertive members with, you don’t know xyorz so shut the f-up, read more and enjoy. What eventually ends up is the bullshiter can’t stop the BS and just keep stacking it higher and higher or maybe I should say digging themselves deeper until both the passive and energetic members have enough. Now lets compare this with prison life; the treejumber (child sex offender) like the all knowledgeable shooting expert will try and BS his way on the cell block and may at first be successful, they may go is far as providing false papers (court documents), from a prior bid or just outright lies, depending on how long they are able to maintain the charade. Once discovered, other offenders and inmates may financially exploit them for commissary or money to a street address (protection), this works for a minute and is almost amusing to watch because the toucher now feels untouchable but not so. Convicts hold the trump cards and regardless of race will only tolerate treejumbers so long, neither offenders or inmates tell convicts how to run their house.

Last edited:
    Prison is similar to the Bear Pit in this regard, allow me to explain. Putting the great crusade against glowies aside their are a core base of dedicated shooter’s here. When a member comes along with a wealth of bs about expert knowledge they just read in the last issue of Recoil magazine members here fall into a few categories, the polite member trying to inform the bullshiter to move along read more type less, and the more shall we say assertive members with, you don’t know xyorz so shut the f-up, read more and enjoy. What eventually ends up is the bullshiter can’t stop the BS and just keep stacking it higher and higher or maybe I should say digging themselves deeper until both the passive and energetic members have enough. Now lets compare this with prison life; the treejumber (child sex offender) like the all knowledgeable shooting expert will try and BS his way on the cell block and may at first be successful, they may go is far as providing false papers (court documents), from a prior bid or just outright lies, depending on how long they are able to maintain the charade. Once discovered, other offenders and inmates may financially exploit them for commissary or money to a street address (protection), this works for a minute and is almost amusing to watch because the toucher now feels untouchable but not so. Convicts hold the trump cards and regardless of race will only tolerate treejumbers so long, neither offenders or inmates tell convicts how to run their house.

Prison, and the conditions inside breed a very distinct survival and pragmatic mindset in people who are determined to either weather the system or up the notch and gain some useful skills from their time there. That is why in a lot of zombie and SHTF movies, it is often the old cynical jailbird who becomes the front man and leader of a group of survivors, because he knows how shit goes down, how to survive/evade/ambush, and make use of everything in your immediate environment to your advantage. That is because he has been conditioned to the point that he can instinctively see potential danger coming from a mile away, and spot dishonesty or nefarious intent hidden behind a smile or poorly thought-out words that a normal person may not spot in time. MANY people serving prison sentences do not need to be there. They are upstanding folks who just got pushed to the limit by a narcissistic asshole or street ne'er-do-wells. Cue the movie Con Air or Felon for example. They just want to take care of business, do whatever they are required to do and go back to their loved ones. And if pushed the wrong way or have their families facing a threat from some scumbag, they will NOT hesitate to do the same thing that landed them there previously.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    Prison is similar to the Bear Pit in this regard, allow me to explain. Putting the great crusade against glowies aside their are a core base of dedicated shooter’s here. When a member comes along with a wealth of bs about expert knowledge they just read in the last issue of Recoil magazine members here fall into a few categories, the polite member trying to inform the bullshiter to move along read more type less, and the more shall we say assertive members with, you don’t know xyorz so shut the f-up, read more and enjoy. What eventually ends up is the bullshiter can’t stop the BS and just keep stacking it higher and higher or maybe I should say digging themselves deeper until both the passive and energetic members have enough. Now lets compare this with prison life; the treejumber (child sex offender) like the all knowledgeable shooting expert will try and BS his way on the cell block and may at first be successful, they may go is far as providing false papers (court documents), from a prior bid or just outright lies, depending on how long they are able to maintain the charade. Once discovered, other offenders and inmates may financially exploit them for commissary or money to a street address (protection), this works for a minute and is almost amusing to watch because the toucher now feels untouchable but not so. Convicts hold the trump cards and regardless of race will only tolerate treejumbers so long, neither offenders or inmates tell convicts how to run their house.
    As a buddy of mine , marine, who did some time in San Quentin said.."In here a petty thief can be a superstar just by lying...but it always catches up." Nick Hall circa 1975

No, he didn't murder his sister's rapist, he probably doesn't even have one. He murdered a combat veteran.
    ….yes, they legally change their names to make tracking information about criminal history more difficult.
    Then you get a story like this floating around online from some obscure source and the masses rally thinking they have found a night in shining armor, when in fact all they really have is a bullshit story filled with ½ truths.

Last edited:
    Yeah, unfortunately fake news. I would imagine that any prison that actually allowed the same inmate to continue killing others without being segregated would probably open themselves up for a lawsuit.

However if the actual dude actually got two, I'm proud of him. I've heard of the story of two before...this current one just seems embellished.

Reactions: FWoo45
    A man was growing marijuana. The person in the photo went to his house to rob him, there was a fight, and the small time grower was shot three times. He died a few hours later. The inmate is no saint, but perhaps he found his calling in life after being sentenced to 50 years to life.

I am reminded of the father who shot the pedo who molested his child. The defendant's lawyer won a change of venue and they were transporting the accused right past a bank of pay phones. At exactly the right moment, a man turned from the pay phone and put one in the brain case. Then dropped his weapon put his hands in the air and turned around.

My thoughts were, how did he know exactly which terminal and which phone bank to be at and at what time? I think he had help and some coaching. Everything he did after pulling the trigger was designed to keep him alive.

He was eventually no-billed.

I noticed that too... I don't think that's the person brought up in the story. Didn't he assault a pedophile in jail???
    Edit: Jonathon Watson actually confessed to killing two pedophiles in jail. Looks like he had a "boy lover" triangle tattoo removed frmo his cheek though.

I'm amazed he's able to get to as many as he has. Aren't they supposed to keep Sex offenders separate from other "GP" inmates in their own wing or building of he prison for this very reason? In fact, the PRNJ has it's own full prison complex just for Sex Offenders (Avalon Correctional Facility).

Just goes to show... even inmates have their own honor code and sense of "right from wrong." We should set up a legal defense fund for inmates who "take care of business" on the inside.
    No… because there are more sex offenders in prison then just about anyone else now days.

If they are straight looking white male then 90% they in there for messing with kids.

I am reminded of the father who shot the pedo who molested his child. The defendant's lawyer won a change of venue and they were transporting the accused right past a bank of pay phones. At exactly the right moment, a man turned from the pay phone and put one in the brain case. Then dropped his weapon put his hands in the air and turned around.

My thoughts were, how did he know exactly which terminal and which phone bank to be at and at what time? I think he had help and some coaching. Everything he did after pulling the trigger was designed to keep him alive.

He was eventually no-billed.
    There's even a video of the kill.

Reactions: Ronws

Reactions: Ronws

Follow the money.

Maybe the warden is a thoughtful man and sees the benefit of not costing Jos W. Taxpayer the expense of housing a POS for 40 years. (y)

Any of you guys remember Ellie Nesler? She capped a chomo right in our little community courtroom when I was a kid. I sorta grew up with her son and he was a straight up psycho, now doing life for murder.

Reactions: Bender