• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thoughts of the Simmons AETEC 4-14x44 MB SF

Ol CATM NCO

Private
Minuteman
This is my virgin post and , being a ol, burned out, body wasted member of the non-organized milita; I find myself looking for some help on a scope I just got to place on a light weight .260 Remington. I live in an area where the long shot is a dream, and with my health, I probably couldn't hit sonething past 400 anyway. The lenses are very clear for my 60 yr old eyes & the Mil Dots appear sharp and clean. The price was right,FREE, a replacement for a damaged scope sent back for repair.

Re: Thoughts of the Simmons AETEC 4-14x44 MB SF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Free? What was the question again? </div></div>

+1 Hydro....decent optics for.......
shocked.gif
decent price

Re: Thoughts of the Simmons AETEC 4-14x44 MB SF

i have had an aetec on my hunting rifle for around 9 years now. great scope. no problems ever. i know its been on 2 different rifles maybe 3. one was a 7mm mag the other a .270