• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts on a Kriss Super V?

I have no experience other than heavy lusting. I've been toying with getting one for a while, they are the perfect close range suppressed carbine that you can actually get ammo for right now (unlike 300 blk). Daddy wants one : )

I have got to handle one and have been in talks with Kriss's headquarters... I am WAITING very patiently on the .40 cal version that was SUPPOSE to be out this year sometime.

Its a VERY nice compact and well balanced platform.

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

tried one in Idaho ? 5 years back, ? maybe just the one tried - but it was jam-o-matic

would spend money on HK or Uzi anytime

They have one in Cour d Alene Idaho at one of the ranges for rent, my buddy shot it aswell as a full auto ump45... Next time I'm there I'm going to check it out : )

My buddy has a semi w/the 16" barrel and he put a red dot on it and I gotta say that it's a pretty good shooter, no jams but it is hard to cock.

Good gun, great concept ammo is high unless you are reloading. MP5 and UZI'S are more accurate and cheaper to shoot. When the 40cal and better yet a 9mm version comes out it will be a winner.

I put a few hundred rounds through one a couple years ago. Shot and aimed well. Definitely CQ. But easy to hold on target. No function issues. Not cheep to fill the tank these days.

I've fired the happy switch version suppressed. Very comfortable, but I'd hate to pay to feed a burst/full auto version it at that 30 round mag really fast, but was very controllable.

At a cyclic ROF of 1100 RPM, it would be pricey to feed. I'd prefer the semi auto version for my personal use. Would be good for home defense as long as you were confident in its feed and function.

I shot one at my local dealer yesterday. Went through 100 rounds of of 45, about 25 of them in rapid fire. No malfunctions. Liked it allot. Buying it. Now a I have to wait for about 6-8 months to clear all the class 3 stuff.

Not to kill the buzz here, but we had a semi auto version as a range rental a couple years back and it failed to work. At all. Since then I have had to send two customer guns (one pistol, one rifle) back to Kriss because of fail to operate. But thats not to say that they are all bad. Just remember that they're designed to be full auto's, and converting full auto's to semi auto's isn't always a smooth transition *cough* Auto Ordnance Thompson *cough*.

Need somebody to open up the registry again so us mere mortals can get our hand on some of these guns as God intended them, without having to become S.O.T.s first.