• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts on JT Distributing aka Double Star

jtac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2009
Natchitoches, La
Looking for a few opinions on JT "Double Star" Bull Barrel kits. Anyone know who makes their barrels and please no opinions just first hand uses with XP. Thanks

Re: Thoughts on JT Distributing aka Double Star

I purchased 3 kits from them so far without any issues at all. 2 have been with Wilson barrels and a 24" bull barrel kit I put together for a friend. The bull barrels I'm pretty sure are made by E.R. Shaw. The one I received seems to like everything. 1/2-3/4" groups are the norm for the bull barrel with 69gr Matchkings and Vmaxs. One thing that is certain is that they are HEAVY barrels.

Built a few of their kits for me and my brother, ordered some spare parts and everything was gtg. They have a decent trigger in the lpks.

Never had one of the bull barrels but do have two M4 set ups that are all doublestar. (Upper & Lower) One is my Dads and the other mine. We have had no complaints and they shoot really well too. I have a friend with one that has a heavy barrel and I believe it was a wilson. All three guns are sweet and the price is right too.

Thanks for the input. Got me a order put in for a 22" Stainless Bull Kit so hopefully it will turn out nice.