• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts on masturbation after 60

• Thread starter Deleted member 10043
  • Start date
I’m only half way there but I say as long as the engine still fires have at er.....kinda like an old reliable truck, someday your not gonna be able to get that bitch started anymore.....or so I’m told

Reactions: SilentStalkr
lol better in the er there you have what ever odds you can get with a nurse oh ouch it hurts , and sponge baths not the worst way I can think of to go mad .

Sounds like Miss Michigan is always good to you

at 56 I rub one out at least once a week . on top of everything else.

175DD1B7-99AB-49AE-8292-2A9A1348BEEF.gif

I hope that by the time I reach 60 I’ll still be able to... In which case you best believe the Hub will still be the second most visited website next to here.

at 56 I rub one out at least once a week . on top of everything else.
About 3 days after I get my Testosterone injection I have the libido of a 15YO
I have to rub off at least three a day.

It's mine. I'll wash it as fast and hard as I want to.
Hey at least you don't lie about pissing in the shower.

OMG! I thought we were talking about guns and slipping trigger pulls intil I saw Daffy!!! You guys are SICK!

So, how is it after 60???

It's not beat off, it's an AD while cleaning....

What is the saying after 60, never trust a fart never waste a hard on.

Its not a normal behavior by any means thats why you can get a Section 8 for doing it in the service along with cross-dressers, homosexual, bisexual and transgender people.

Its evil and my boy Mini Mike will make it a felony when he gets elected.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
It’s great for your prostate, so go for it. At least that’s what I tell my wife when she borrows my iPad. ?

Do people even live that long anymore? I thought the new plague wiped the boomers out?
#StopYoureJustMashingIt