• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts on MotorCycle Stunters with no LicPlates?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
What are your thoughts on motorcycle stunters on public roads with no license plate at all (he freely admitted that)- and therefore no insurance?

BTW- Me- 1, above described MCStunter who tried to kick my mirror and missed- 0.

I can't give any more details but I didn't break any laws.

After he missed my mirror I pulled over to throw some fists, elbows, knees and feet, but he fled after I pulled over. Fuckin pussy.

I love motorcycles and have had four, but I hate the stunt bikers with no plates, or where the license plate is mostly hidden and isn't plainly visible from a car behind it. Many of those types aren't insured either.

Last edited:
I'd no longer feel obligated to pull over and render aid, unless there were witnesses.

Edited to add: probably want to hit record on your phone as 1-2 will always have a go-pro attached to their helmet.

Last edited:
I had a group of 25 or so of these guys one day, a few cars in front of me, on a busy street.

One hopped off his bike at a red light to assault the driver of a truck (that has his window down yelling at them) and I was then right behind them, no cars between us.
Watched the biker reach into the truck with his L hand and punch repeatedly with his R fist.

I fully expected a gunfight to happen and was making a plan, as I was stuck.

The truck driver went up over a curb and drove away.

The way they were riding was a danger to anyone on the road and a massive disruption to traffic (rush hour in Denver burbs).
Not one bike had a visible plate.

It is all about the "me" attitude.

Usually at least once a year we hose one of these guys off the road......yes hose.

Did you know if you hit a stationary object hard enough it can rip your face off your skull.

The other side of things are you must be ready to defend yourself at all times. People are that far off the rails.

Me personally I would hate to poke holes in my truck door, but if someone is up in my face and wants to hurt me.......I am a VERY broken down old man, I don't have many options.

I had a group of 25 or so of these guys one day, a few cars in front of me, on a busy street.

One hopped off his bike at a red light to assault the driver of a truck (that has his window down yelling at them) and I was then right behind them, no cars between us.
Watched the biker reach into the truck with his L hand and punch repeatedly with his R fist.

I fully expected a gunfight to happen and was making a plan, as I was stuck.

The truck driver went up over a curb and drove away.

The way they were riding was a danger to anyone on the road and a massive disruption to traffic (rush hour in Denver burbs).
Not one bike had a visible plate.

Around these parts the Truck driver would have been perfectly legal to start shooting once the guy reached into his truck or tried to punch him.

Me personally I would hate to poke holes in my truck door, but if someone is up in my face and wants to hurt me.......I am a VERY broken down old man, I don't have many options.

Windows are much cheaper to replace than holes in truck doors...

They know they won't be arrested, let alone prosecuted, so they are empowered to do anything they feel like doing. This is much like the shoplifters walking out of big stores in broad daylight with multiple shopping carts packed full - no one is going to touch them, and if they do they'll lose their job. Same as Antifa burning cities down with no consequence. OHHH, but God help you if you happened to be a conservative anywhere near DC on Jan 6, or voiced your opinion when schools were caught teaching morals and values you would never agree with, etc: They will spare no expense to hunt you down to the ends of the earth if necessary. They can't let that kind of defiance go unanswered. It is ALL part of a plan.

You know, it would be one thing if the bikers were just a bunch of show-offs, having fun at our expense but otherwise leaving motorists alone. It's still putting lives at risk, but in reality it seems to be often much worse than that. They travel in gangs, and are often directly engaging innocent motorists to bully and attack them, with superior numbers. A dangerous prank is one thing, but this is often just targeted crime.

Around these parts the Truck driver would have been perfectly legal to start shooting once the guy reached into his truck or tried to punch him.

Read what he wrote...25 of them. The first time you popped a shot off, your truck would become a free fire zone, and you aren't going to win.

Reactions: nikonNUT

My guess is the guy in the F250 Powerstroke wasnt packing.

Had homeboy come to my truck I woulda been yelling commands and been ready to defend. Had my CCW piece and made sure it was clear to grab when I saw the possible bigger fight begin to develop very quickly in front of me.

Law is similar here, once they violate the space of your car (extension of you “castle” in CO) and you fear for your life, you can defend.
A group of 25 thugs and 2 off their bikes, 1 assaulting, another ready to help, with lots of back up (and you trapped by their homies) sounds like a set up to be that fearful.
And rush hour of witnesses to the initial assault.

Read what he wrote...25 of them. The first time you popped a shot off, your truck would become a free fire zone, and you aren't going to win.

Shoot and punch the gas.
F250 only blocked in by other thugs except his curb side.
Some moved as he drove off or he might have hit their bikes.

I was there and saw it.
I was only trapped at the light by the thugs, no cars in front.

My truck was about to become my defense tool (and the other guys) if the thugs started shooting, as I was 100% in their crossfire and my truck would very likely be hit.

Hugely thankful my daughter was not with me.

Ideally, every law abiding citizen capable of fighting should have an AR and at least five already loaded 30 rnd mags inside the vehicle- just in case shit goes sideways at a traffic light, road block, or other.

A 12ga with an 8 Rnd tube of 00/000 would be decent, too.

I've been fortunate to only watch the 2-wheeled circus go by me on their way to a spectacular crash somewhere else - without any interaction between them or me.

I did have a single incident of some guy on a bike mistaking me for somebody else - and he tried to kick my door in at speed. Bad move hoss. A swerve away from his kick, then a swing back towards him to make him understand I would not be a willing victim - and he was down. Never touched him.

FAFO
No firearms required.

Take away their MC license for a year or two. If caught trying to damage other people vehicles give them a year of picking up trash along the highway for 6 months to a year.

• Haha
Reactions: Redmanss
They know they won't be arrested, let alone prosecuted, so they are empowered to do anything they feel like doing. This is much like the shoplifters walking out of big stores in broad daylight with multiple shopping carts packed full - no one is going to touch them, and if they do they'll lose their job. Same as Antifa burning cities down with no consequence. OHHH, but God help you if you happened to be a conservative anywhere near DC on Jan 6, or voiced your opinion when schools were caught teaching morals and values you would never agree with, etc: They will spare no expense to hunt you down to the ends of the earth if necessary. They can't let that kind of defiance go unanswered. It is ALL part of a plan.

You know, it would be one thing if the bikers were just a bunch of show-offs, having fun at our expense but otherwise leaving motorists alone. It's still putting lives at risk, but in reality it seems to be often much worse than that. They travel in gangs, and are often directly engaging innocent motorists to bully and attack them, with superior numbers. A dangerous prank is one thing, but this is often just targeted crime.
There is definitely a noticeable trend in some parts of the country wherein the normal people are starting to move back the line. It may or may not ever change in the dark blue bastions of cities, but there are definitely more non-leftist types speaking out and beginning to move back the line/pendulum. Be part of the solution.

That assumes you just sit there doing nothing.
Shoot, hit the accelerator and take out as many as you can with the vehicle then keep shooting.
Yep it's a big risk, so is just sitting there getting beat up hoping that's all they do.

Chances are you will make it to the hospital and survive if you act instantly and without any trying to be nice.

Everytime a "motorcycle stunter" splatters I smile. No license, no registration, no motorcycle training, no insurance and doing stupid and dangerous shit on the public highway without regard for the rest of us.

We have seen about a dozen of them splatted in my area so far this summer. My personal favorite was the genius who was racing down the center two-way turn lane and hit granny while she was waiting to make a left turn and launched himself into space over 100 yds of rush hour traffic and went splat in the intersection. He avoided that $187 dollar ticket forever.

Ideally, every law abiding citizen capable of fighting should have an AR and at least five already loaded 30 rnd mags inside the vehicle- just in case shit goes sideways at a traffic light, road block, or other.

A 12ga with an 8 Rnd tube of 00/000 would be decent, too.

While all good advice, I'd suggest that your first go to weapon is going to need to be a good full sized pistol with a high capacity magazine.
It's a bit hard to shoot a carbine or a shotgun while still strapped in your driver's seat trying to do your best mad max impersonation.

Carbine comes out if you have to stop or have time.

Shoot, hit the accelerator and take out as many as you can with the vehicle then keep shooting.
Yep it's a big risk, so is just sitting there getting beat up hoping that's all they do.

Chances are you will make it to the hospital and survive if you act instantly and without any trying to be nice.
In every instance - we all need to remember we are piloting a deadly weapon if it's required for our survival.

In every instance - we all need to remember we are piloting a deadly weapon if it's required for our survival.
1690476481360.jpeg

Everytime a "motorcycle stunter" splatters I smile. No license, no registration, no motorcycle training, no insurance and doing stupid and dangerous shit on the public highway without regard for the rest of us.

We have seen about a dozen of them splatted in my area so far this summer. My personal favorite was the genius who was racing down the center two-way turn lane and hit granny while she was waiting to make a left turn and launched himself into space over 100 yds of rush hour traffic and went splat in the intersection. He avoided that $187 dollar ticket forever.
To be fair that ticket is a tad more then that.

There must be some irony in being killed over a $187 ticket.

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
Shoot and punch the gas.
F250 only blocked in by other thugs except his curb side.
Some moved as he drove off or he might have hit their bikes.

I was there and saw it.
I was only trapped at the light by the thugs, no cars in front.

My truck was about to become my defense tool (and the other guys) if the thugs started shooting, as I was 100% in their crossfire and my truck would very likely be hit.

Hugely thankful my daughter was not with me.
100% agree, and as you say, you were there. My point was to say that the best move, if possible, is just to GTFO. If that's not immediately possible, then by any means necessary. If you have to shoot, then by all means shoot. The guy you watched made it out without firing a shot, and in my opinion is waaaay better off than if he had. Primary defensive weapon here should be the truck, with the pistol as the insurance plan.

Last edited:

No, because he didn't sit there and do nothing. He got out of there post-haste without firing, and was successful. Had it been necessary to go hot in order to get out, then by all means. Just know it's going to open up a whole new can of worms, both situationally, and legally. But in no way whatsoever did I say, (nor would I) just sit there. I agree with your plan completely if you can't get out without it.

Last edited:
Personally I have ridden motorcycles for over 40 years, even when I was young for some reason I was never stupid on a bike.....ever. In cars totally different story but not on a bike.

I know full well you can get VERY hurt on a motorcycle and do everything perfectly. I also know there are no air bags (yes I know) or any of that jazz to save your ass. Adding stupid to it just brings up, as the movie said the percentage of risk. Why do it.

Going fast or stunting is just the single most stupid thing to do. And to a great many kids out there I tell them radio is much faster then rubber. And here I can talk to every cop in a 300 mile circle from here, we will find your stupid ass. If you are doing stupid and stop you will get a ticket, you might go to jail, but I can tell you it will not be as bad as it will be when we find you. And there is not a lawyer on the planet that will "get you out of it". Don't run, old people can't drive as it is and you know it, same goes for soccer moms.

While all good advice, I'd suggest that your first go to weapon is going to need to be a good full sized pistol with a high capacity magazine.
It's a bit hard to shoot a carbine or a shotgun while still strapped in your driver's seat trying to do your best mad max impersonation.

Carbine comes out if you have to stop or have time.
Live in western Kansas for while. You will get used to poking your rifle out the window fast. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

100% agree, and as you say, you were there. My point was to say that the best move, if possible, is just to GTFO. If that's not immediately possible, then by any means necessary. If you have to shoot, then by all means shoot. The guy you watched made it out without firing a shot, and in my opinion is waaaay better off than if he had. Primary defensive weapon here should be the truck, with the pistol as the insurance plan.
Even before needing to use the truck. Yelling at a gang of ass holes has predictable results. "Don't start shit, wont be not shit."

I think we are headed to a point where a smart driver puts front and rear go pro on their car.

Reactions: vh20
Best option is always to avoid.
100%.

Then use truck and pistol to save your life if threat is there.

Tough to run an AR and shoot on Denver while driving (I would guess, have not tried).
Also tons of traffic, this was at Wadsworth and Alameda by Belmar.

They have front and rear dash cams with drive to save video available for pretty decent prices.
100% on my list of things to spend gun money on once the AC is fixed.
These people are so crazy anymore.

But, then the joke is dead. Like a splattered motorcyclist. Oh, there’s a new one- like a Phoenix rising from the ashes…

Yea I know, and I know how a few are around here, I also figure some people want to know what someone who is there has to say about it. Not everyone uses those codes or even 10 codes, and it can change with the administration. Here we like regular language.

It is all about the "me" attitude

Me personally I would hate to poke holes in my truck door, but if someone is up in my face and wants to hurt me.......I am a VERY broken down old man, I don't have many options. And afraid for my life.

They have front and rear dash cams with drive to save video available for pretty decent prices.

I run a pretty good basic $120 dash cam from Amazon on my front and rear window, it works pretty well and the video image is nice and clear.

I run a pretty good basic $120 dash cam from Amazon on my front and rear window, it works pretty well and the video image is nice and clear.
Can you get the instrument cluster in the shot. I know another member posted his wife was erroneously ticketed for speeding, that would help there too.

organ donors , and speed bumps pop into my mind . just before road kill

I decided it was time to ensure that every insured vehicle I own carries uninsured motorist coverage when I started noticing that police would pull over people, give them a ticket for no insurance, and then allow them to carry on down the road....without insurance.

The bikers piss me off too, but Karma will catch up to the worst offenders at some point.

Branden

I hate that shit. Same with the guys doing 0 to 100 runs from stop lights, weaving in and out of traffic at ridiculous speed and tearing down the highway at 100+. It's absolutely dangerous as shit for all involved, and worse, they're endangering other innocent motorists. And when these idiots kill themselves via someone else's car, that driver has to live with it.

It doesn't help that those people are the ones you instantly get associated with when you tell someone you ride. Invariably, most people want to know a) what Harley I ride (none); b) if I'm "one of those guys" (I'm not).

When I rode, I always kept in mind that I was automatically associated with "those" people and I did my best not to ride like them, and to present myself (and hopefully, motorcyclists) in a different light. I didn't speed excessively, didn't weave through traffic, used my turn signals...you know, just basically followed traffic laws and tried not to be a douche.

The ones that REALLY grind my gears are the ones who say real edgy, stupid shit like, they ride like that, or don't wear helmets because if they crash they want to die. Man how fucking retarded are you lot. Like I've seriously had people tell me this, that they don't wear helmets and ride 120mph+ so that if they crash, they'll die and not "be a vegetable". It's just fucking dumb and reeks of massive insecurity and a lame attempt at showing how manly and unafraid they are.

I love motorcycles, and hate (most) motorcyclists. I was never able to find anyone to ride with, except for my old man.

Lol you struck a nerve @Milf Dots

Best option is always to avoid.
100%.

Then use truck and pistol to save your life if threat is there.

Tough to run an AR and shoot on Denver while driving (I would guess, have not tried).
Also tons of traffic, this was at Wadsworth and Alameda by Belmar.

When you get the cams start a thread. Good to know what is good/ decent/ what to avoid.